Christine Blasey Ford

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
If someone who votes for Biden says they think Biden did it, that proves they weren’t influenced by the media.

You’ll never be able to disprove that, no matter how fast you waive your hands.
You know biden did it. Who are you voting for?

I have to admit, you've got me starting to think the media plays no role at all. LMAO

Section2

Reaction score
The two cases are obviously not very comparable, and it would be stupid to go there. Additionally, there are bigger fish to fry, including a POTUS who has been accused of assault by something like 20+ women, and that's the small part of his enormous laundry list of crimes and misdeeds. Given that, they should spend about 1/20 or less the effort on the topic of Reade, to be fair.

I'm sure if the news were slow, they'd be all over this, just like they were every time Hillary burped or farted or someone claimed to find a missing email in the summer and fall of 2016. Just so happens that not only do you have a DB in the WH who makes far more news than could ever be covered in a day, there's also Covid-19. On the grand scale of things, Reade/Biden is pretty low right now. Still, there are articles on it on the front page of CNN.com.
They’re not comparable because one was a high school incident and there’s zero evidence the two even met. The other was a staffer whose account is corroborated. If you guessed that the latter received wall to wall coverage, you’d be wrong.
It’s fine if people compare Biden to Trump and make their judgement that way. But we are talking about media coverage. This is the entire problem.

it’s pretty low key because the MSM has made it that way.

GopherJake

Reaction score
it’s pretty low key because the MSM has made it that way.
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we have an international situation on our hands that is essentially the highest priority this country has had since at least 2008 and maybe since 1941. The election isn't for 6 months, so the fact that it isn't front-and-center is not shocking to most people. There's plenty of time to flesh all that out. Settle down and stop whining about the media.

jamiche

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but we have an international situation on our hands that is essentially the highest priority this country has had since at least 2008 and maybe since 1941. The election isn't for 6 months, so the fact that it isn't front-and-center is not shocking to most people. There's plenty of time to flesh all that out. Settle down and stop whining about the media.
He can’t.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yeah S2, settle down. The MSM has put all its partisanship and hatred for Trump aside while reporting on CV-19, so stop complaining about the MSM. ?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yeah S2, settle down. The MSM has put all its partisanship and hatred for Trump aside while reporting on CV-19, so stop complaining about the MSM. ?
KFC, your guy Don Trump is the president of the United States during this crisis. He's front-and-center - often to his own detriment. The media coverage on Don is on his handling of the crisis, not his pussy grabbing. As it should be.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
KFC, your guy Don Trump is the president of the United States during this crisis. He's front-and-center - often to his own detriment. The media coverage on Don is on his handling of the crisis, not his pussy grabbing. As it should be.
Is it? Or is it about blaming Trump, disparaging Trump, and distorting things Trump says to hurt him for the next election? I’ll go with the latter.

stocker08

Reaction score
The media should be celebrating how well Trump is doing with his response. They should be celebrating getting those 15 cases down to zero. They should be celebrating how he found the cure (hydroxychoroquine). And then they should celebrate how he found another cure (big disinfectant injection and/or beautiful light injection). They should be celebrating how he personally sent Americans $1,200 in their time of need.

The big bad media should only highlight the bigly successes for King Tut Trump. Miscues, missteps, and faceplants are the state's fault and should not be reported.

Section2

Reaction score
Nah, I don’t buy it. It doesn’t have to be front and center. CNN ignored it completely. And they aren’t even covering the presidents news conferences, it’s just panel after panel dissecting Trump and Fox. Ill stop whining when you start calling out the obvious BS double standards.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Nah, I don’t buy it. It doesn’t have to be front and center. CNN ignored it completely. And they aren’t even covering the presidents news conferences, it’s just panel after panel dissecting Trump and Fox. Ill stop whining when you start calling out the obvious BS double standards.
I don't pay any attention to CNN. Neither should you. Then you wouldn't worry about it. You are way too concerned with what other people think. I'm convinced your entire belief system is based upon how your perceived opponents view things - then you take the opposite position. You are obsessed with Howie, for example. Think for yourself.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Is it? Or is it about blaming Trump, disparaging Trump, and distorting things Trump says to hurt him for the next election? I’ll go with the latter.
Maybe he should consider ceasing his one dumb-ass-thing-after-the-next mantra. Going with the latter? Jesus, KFC, how old are you? You act like the dude is perfect. He's so God-damned far from perfect it's mind-boggling. He fucks up pretty much everything he does. And you know it.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
The media should be celebrating how well Trump is doing with his response. They should be celebrating getting those 15 cases down to zero. They should be celebrating how he found the cure (hydroxychoroquine). And then they should celebrate how he found another cure (big disinfectant injection and/or beautiful light injection). They should be celebrating how he personally sent Americans $1,200 in their time of need.

The big bad media should only highlight the bigly successes for King Tut Trump. Miscues, missteps, and faceplants are the state's fault and should not be reported.
^^^^^Sexual assault is ok. We should just focus on Trump!

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he should consider ceasing his one dumb-ass-thing-after-the-next mantra. Going with the latter? Jesus, KFC, how old are you? You act like the dude is perfect. He's so God-damned far from perfect it's mind-boggling. He fucks up pretty much everything he does. And you know it.
AOC, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary, any demtard in the house or senate!

And Trump's the dumb one?

I better leave now........I might miss Cuomo or DeBlazio sharing something with us that will stimulate the mind.

This place is pure entertainment as always!

By the way, how old are you gopher jake?...........wait a minute, "Jake, from state farm?"

Last edited:

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
taking a break from sexual assaults! There's plenty of time too worry about that stuff later!

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't heard them have much time lately to criticize Trump, either!

I think they call it "finite resources!"

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Let's just call it a spade: if Biden voters simply admit that he did it, that steals away your thunder.

You have nothing.

Dems can simply play by the rules that conservatives played by in 2016. If they got to, then we get to.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
One of the first stories that pops up on the news and I read this morning:

'Charmed' star Holly Marie Combs slams Trump for her grandfather's COVID-19 death: 'He believed you'

Yeah, no doubt that the media is ALL ABOUT reporting on CV-19.

Hey Jake, stop patronizing me with the “how old are you” “what’s wrong with you” bullshit. Just b/c you want to believe the media isn’t obsessed with destroying Trump doesn’t mean we have to believe it.

BTW, I see all the crap Trump does and it’s reported on on the source I trust for news. I don’t need the MSM to hyperventilate and exaggerate what he says and does and tweets to know that he does some ridiculous stuff. It’s not pretty sometimes, but it’s not the only important thing.

While you’re defending the reporting, the Dems were scheming to impeach Trump for a fake conspiracy, the Obama admin was setting up Michael Flynn and ruining his life, and on and on. The MSM was totally complicit. “But Trump...“

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
I don't pay any attention to CNN. Neither should you. Then you wouldn't worry about it. You are way too concerned with what other people think. I'm convinced your entire belief system is based upon how your perceived opponents view things - then you take the opposite position. You are obsessed with Howie, for example. Think for yourself.
I am calling out what needs to be called out. You want me to ignore it. No.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
That's just because the campaign gets to dictate which questions are "off limits", as a condition of getting the interview.

Has literally zero to do with the media.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I am calling out what needs to be called out. You want me to ignore it. No.
Sure. You can definitely call out individual cases. You can even call out individual networks. Totally legitimate. What loses me is when you paint the entire media in the bag, like you and several others. It's a free press. They can do whatever they want. If a media outlet wants to try to be down-the-middle, they can. If they want to be right wing shills, they can.

You act like that's a bad thing. Isn't it right there in the Bill of Rights somewhere? Normally, you would support that. But you care more about owning libs. It's your most prized principle.

theczar

Reaction score
Low IQ. Magnets Fake News CNN/Clinton News Network...700 stories on Kavanaugh.... Lets see how many on Biden/Reade

GopherJake

Reaction score
One of the first stories that pops up on the news and I read this morning:

'Charmed' star Holly Marie Combs slams Trump for her grandfather's COVID-19 death: 'He believed you'

Yeah, no doubt that the media is ALL ABOUT reporting on CV-19.
Weird that they put "CV-19" in the headline of something that has nothing to do with CV-19. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom