Christine Blasey Ford

Section2

Reaction score
People that actually care more about the country and less about a person's personal conduct were far more concerned with Kavanaugh as a political operative and as a person put on the USSC by the President to protect the President than the probability that he got drunk and emotionally scarred some young woman decades ago.
They were worrying for nothing then, because that's not why he was put on USSC (SCOTUS?) and it's not what he did.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I don't hear any R call for Biden's ouster. I hope he stays in! The most glaring issue isn't Biden's behavior, we always knew he was creepy. No, the most glaring issue is the media's treatment of Biden versus, Trump or Kavanaugh or Moore or any other R for that matter. Crickets.
Amen! ?

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Trump is a philanderer and a playboy. That's his history, and it's pretty clear. If the Dems really had any credible allegations of assault or rape, we would hear about that rather than Stormy Daniels and grab em by the pu$$y all the time. There just aren't any. He's no angel, it's fair to accuse the right of hypocrisy, particularly the Christian right.

The whole Tara Reade thing isn't about Trump vs Biden, it's about Kavanaugh, and it's about nuking the awful #metoo movement into orbit. We were on the verge of changing our entire standard of due process. That this was always a naked political weapon that could only be aimed one way was obvious to the "fellas". Have to hammer this home until the left comes back to sanity.
That makes sense then. Time to nuke away.

Just Gopher It!!

Reaction score
clever. next time in English please (capitalized for Jake).
Weaksauce rejected by Robbins at the rim. Noticed you didn't answer the question though. Was dis English goode enuf or do you have more of them grammitccal errors to focuuss on.

My God man, how do you manage to get through President Hamberger's Twitter feed?

Section2

Reaction score
Weaksauce rejected by Robbins at the rim. Noticed you didn't answer the question though. Was dis English goode enuf or do you have more of them grammitccal errors to focuuss on.

My God man, how do you manage to get through President Hamberger's Twitter feed?
I tend to not answer bad faith questions. When did you stop beating your wife?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No, the most glaring issue is the media's treatment of Biden
If Biden voters admit that they think he did it, then the media's coverage is irrelevant, since it proves the media isn't influencing them to vote for Biden.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
If Biden voters admit that they think he did it, then the media's coverage is irrelevant, since it proves the media isn't influencing them to vote for Biden.
True, but it just proves how dam stupid Biden voters are. The media was influencing them on Trump, but now the media can't touch them.

You are basically saying they are programmed by the media. We already knew that though.

Section2

Reaction score
The Echo Chamber Fellas tell me CNN is fake news, ergo Tara Reade must also be fake.
they've ignored the story for a month. You simply can't wish away the difference in treatment between kavanaugh's allegations and Biden's. It's outrageous. Anyone with any kind of a fair, objective mind would see this as plain as day and call it out. Yet you defend it.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I probably saw half a dozen articles on it today.
What did they report?

Always believe the woman?

Biden should step down?

AOC upset by this?

We want an FBI investigation?

We want this done just like Kavanaugh?

Or was it.......it's been looked into and nothing has been found..........Laugh My F------g Ass Off

cncmin

Reaction score
they've ignored the story for a month. You simply can't wish away the difference in treatment between kavanaugh's allegations and Biden's. It's outrageous. Anyone with any kind of a fair, objective mind would see this as plain as day and call it out. Yet you defend it.
The two cases are obviously not very comparable, and it would be stupid to go there. Additionally, there are bigger fish to fry, including a POTUS who has been accused of assault by something like 20+ women, and that's the small part of his enormous laundry list of crimes and misdeeds. Given that, they should spend about 1/20 or less the effort on the topic of Reade, to be fair.

I'm sure if the news were slow, they'd be all over this, just like they were every time Hillary burped or farted or someone claimed to find a missing email in the summer and fall of 2016. Just so happens that not only do you have a DB in the WH who makes far more news than could ever be covered in a day, there's also Covid-19. On the grand scale of things, Reade/Biden is pretty low right now. Still, there are articles on it on the front page of CNN.com.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
The two cases are obviously not very comparable. Additionally, there are bigger fish to fry, including a POTUS who has been accused of assault by something like 20+ women. Given that, they should spend about 1/20 the effort on that topic, to be fair.
bigger fish to fry everyone.

Again, this place is filled with dunces.

You can now assault women when you have bigger fish to fry.

Oh, and obviously the two cases aren't comparable. Oh for sure, dummy! Unless you are saying there is 1000% more evidence against Biden. I have total confidence though, that's not where you were going.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What did they report?

Always believe the woman?

Biden should step down?

AOC upset by this?

We want an FBI investigation?

We want this done just like Kavanaugh?

Or was it.......it's been looked into and nothing has been found..........Laugh My F------g Ass Off
The talking point by the Dems is that The NY Times investigated it and found nothing.

The NY Times had to come out and say that their investigation was “inconclusive”...not that they found nothing.

Funny how evidence is “nothing” when it’s a Dem, but evidence is guilt when it’s a Republican. Even when there is NO EVIDENCE, like in Kavanaugh’s case.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
The talking point by the Dems is that The NY Times investigated it and found nothing.

The NY Times had to come out and say that their investigation was “inconclusive”...not that they found nothing.

Funny how evidence is “nothing” when it’s a Dem, but evidence is guilt when it’s a Republican. Even when there is NO EVIDENCE, like in Kavanaugh’s case.
You can now assault women.

Bigger fish to fry. One other dunce on here the other day called it finite resources.

If you must make a big deal of it, we will get the NYT on it though.

This country is filled with losers! Yep, the greatest country on earth all right!

If Pence assaulted a woman tomorrow, you'd barely hear a word about it. We've got bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Oh ya, forgot about that!
It doesn't work. Just lay the scenarios out on the table, to see for yourself.

- you claim the media influenced voters into thinking Trump did it.
Perhaps they did, and so perhaps voters who believed it didn't vote for him.

- you therefore claim the media is influencing voters into thinking Biden didn't do it.
But like I said, if someone who votes for Biden simply admits that they think Biden did it, then any such influencing didn't work and/or is irrelevant.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't work. Just lay the scenarios out on the table, to see for yourself.

- you claim the media influenced voters into thinking Trump did it.
Perhaps they did, and so perhaps voters who believed it didn't vote for him.

- you therefore claim the media is influencing voters into thinking Biden didn't do it.
But like I said, if someone who votes for Biden simply admits that they think Biden did it, then any such influencing didn't work and/or is irrelevant.
I'm not claiming the media is influencing that Biden didn't do it.

Where the hell are you getting that? You and all of yours know Biden did it.

They are influencing people that it's no big deal.

You know, we've got bigger fish to fry, finite resources. NYT has looked into it and nothing is really there. Hell, you idiots are posting now that assaulting a woman takes a backseat! I'm so bored with you.

Would you please put me back on ignore? Friggin please!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm not claiming the media is influencing that Biden didn't do it.
Yes you were, that was your entire point of why you were crying about lack of coverage for his accuser.

Otherwise, you're claiming that the media is trying to influence voters into believing that Biden did it ... by not covering it. Sure, right, that makes sense. :rolleyes:

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you were, that was your entire point of why you were crying about lack of coverage for his accuser.

Otherwise, you're claiming that the media is trying to influence voters into believing that Biden did it ... by not covering it. Sure, right, that makes sense. :rolleyes:
Kavanaugh, the rapist, influenced by the media.....horrible man, should not be allowed to be on the supreme court, women outrage, hours and hours of him sitting in a chair defending himself

Biden, the nice guy, not enough or resources to devote to it. No big deal. No women outrage, should be allowed to be president, great man, not sitting in a chair for hours defending himself.

Ok, the media plays no role at all. Dam, what a dipschit!

Are you a bit?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Biden, the nice guy, not enough or resources to devote to it. No big deal. No women outrage, should be allowed to be president, great man, not sitting in a chair for hours defending himself.

Ok, the media plays no role at all.
If someone who votes for Biden says they think Biden did it, that proves they weren’t influenced by the media.

You’ll never be able to disprove that, no matter how fast you waive your hands.

Top Bottom