Christine Blasey Ford

bga1

Reaction score
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laure...rd-by-the-senate-judiciary-committee-n2519701

Blasey will be heard as will Kavanaugh. This is the way it should be. If there was any decency on the left, any at all, this would have been discussed two months ago when the allegations arose and they knew they would present them. Shame on Feinstein. What a crook.

Now we will have to see what happens. We know she is a leftist who scrubbed her Facebook. We know that her brother worked 15 years for the law firm affiliated with Fusion GPS. Now we will have to see if the accusations hold water or they are part of a vicious political hit job.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laure...rd-by-the-senate-judiciary-committee-n2519701

Blasey will be heard as will Kavanaugh. This is the way it should be. If there was any decency on the left, any at all, this would have been discussed two months ago when the allegations arose and they knew they would present them. Shame on Feinstein. What a crook.

Now we will have to see what happens. We know she is a leftist who scrubbed her Facebook. We know that her brother worked 15 years for the law firm affiliated with Fusion GPS. Now we will have to see if the accusations hold water or they are part of a vicious political hit job.
Decency? If there was any decency on the right they wouldn't try to push through an attempted rapist to the supreme court but here we are.

bga1

Reaction score
Decency? If there was any decency on the right they wouldn't try to push through an _________ attempted rapist to the supreme court but here we are.
Accused. But you haven't the decency to say that. 35 years ago. Never a word. 35 years with no other such allegations, ever, against him.

These allegations come from a person with leftist connections who wiped her FB page prior to publicizing this, a person who allegedly was an alcholic and who allegedly had a lot of "issues" back in the day. Once revealed that she had 64 sexual partners in HS and college.... This is all alleged.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Let’s do it. Let’s hear everything she has to say in front of the world and see how that goes for her. Then we can judge the veracity of her statement, like we did Kavanaugh’s statements about his background.

Total transparency!
Exactly.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Accused. But you haven't the decency to say that. 35 years ago. Never a word. 35 years with no other such allegations, ever, against him.

These allegations come from a person with leftist connections who wiped her FB page prior to publicizing this, a person who allegedly was an alcholic and who allegedly had a lot of "issues" back in the day. Once revealed that she had 64 sexual partners in HS and college.... This is all alleged.
Victim shaming, how courageously christian of you.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Decency? If there was any decency on the right they wouldn't try to push through an attempted rapist to the supreme court but here we are.
Hey genius,

why did this information not come out a lot sooner? Why? Why hold it?

Section2

Reaction score
He said she probably mis-remembered. Give me a break. You're parsing.

Trump has been accused similar and worse than this. There is a parallel. Trump gets a pass. This will probably pass too. And if this was an Obama or Clinton nominee Beeg would be screaming bloody murder and you'd be right there with him. Regardless, Trump will get to make this pick. But he can easily pull Kavanaugh and nominate someone easier to confirm. Will he have enough sense to do it? Chill out.
He said "probably?" Link it.

I'm not parsing. He said it's possible she incorrectly believed it happened, or magnified what happened in her mind. 30 years ago, certainly possible.

No, no one would be screaming bloody murder. Everything about this allegation stinks. This is pure politics, and anyone who can't see that is a blind hack. Kavanaugh is a perfectly reasonable justice. He's too Kennedy like for me, but Dems should be happy with this pick.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
He said "probably?" Link it.

I'm not parsing. He said it's possible she incorrectly believed it happened, or magnified what happened in her mind. 30 years ago, certainly possible.

No, no one would be screaming bloody murder. Everything about this allegation stinks. This is pure politics, and anyone who can't see that is a blind hack. Kavanaugh is a perfectly reasonable justice. He's too Kennedy like for me, but Dems should be happy with this pick.
That may be true, but what if she is telling the truth? Is that the type of person you want on the supreme court?

Section2

Reaction score
Nonsense, you are much better than this. Even if there is some truth to the allegation, it would only be a problem for me if this was a pattern, a la Roy Moore. It is not. He's a good man.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Nonsense, you are much better than this. Even if there is some truth to the allegation, it would only be a problem for me if this was a pattern, a la Roy Moore. It is not. He's a good man.
So in 2 world it's OK to try and rape someone but only once. After that it's a problem. Thanks for clearing this up for us.

diehard

Reaction score
The left is about to get exposed big time. James Baker is turning evidence to the grand jury. This is just another crooked twist in the D MO. Drag a hundred bill through a trailer park as the Clinton machine likes to say....

Section2

Reaction score
So in 2 world it's OK to try and rape someone but only once. After that it's a problem. Thanks for clearing this up for us.
What she describes doesn't come close to attempted rape in my book.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
What she describes doesn't come close to attempted rape in my book.
Locking someone in a room, forcing yourself on top of her, covering her mouth and trying to take her clothes off doesn't "come close to attempted rape" in 2 world. Dokay.

Section2

Reaction score
That was a pretty interesting post. Care to elaborate?
Sure, groping and trying to take off a swimsuit isn't attempted rape. Missing one important element.

gopher_alum_2005

Reaction score
Sure, groping and trying to take off a swimsuit isn't attempted rape. Missing one important element.
I want to play along. I So, if I went up to a woman who was close to you and groped her and pulled off her swimsuit while she said no, it'd be merely boys being boys?

howeda7

Reaction score
You know this because....?

jamiche

Reaction score
Plus hand over the mouth while you are on top of her after you and your buddy pushed her into a room. Does that sound consensual to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Section2

Reaction score
I want to play along. I So, if I went up to a woman who was close to you and groped her and pulled off her swimsuit while she said no, it'd be merely boys being boys?
Maybe I'm crazy, but there are more options than rape or no big deal.

Top Bottom