Christine Blasey Ford

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
She is now public, corroborated story with therapist, and passed an FBI administered polygraph test stating Kavanaugh did what she accused him of doing.

He will get confirmed, but he is a swamp creature and doesn't deserve to be confirmed. The Catholic woman was the correct choice.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
BK should also take a polygraph test and let us determine who has the flatter line. I like Catholic women.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
She is now public, corroborated story with therapist, and passed an FBI administered polygraph test stating Kavanaugh did what she accused him of doing.

He will get confirmed, but he is a swamp creature and doesn't deserve to be confirmed. The Catholic woman was the correct choice.
Man, for attorney, you sure are loose with the facts. The therapist’s story didn’t line up perfectly with hers, like the number of boys involved. Ford said 2, the therapist said 4. Importantly, she NEVER named Kavanaugh to the therapist. Also, the story was relayed to the therapist, decades after the alleged event. And, it wasn’t an “FBI administered polygraph”. It was administered by a former FBI agent. Was Kavanaugh named in the polygraph or was the polygraph to determine the truthfulness of the event? We don’t know.

Blasey-Ford appears to have magnified the event in her head and it’s significance in her life, if it occurred at all. It’s very possible that she has confused a number of details, magnified details, or made up details entirely, as she herself said she was not able to recall many details. Frankly, she seems like a headcase from the WaPo story that I read. It’s possible that she believes this happened to her and Kavanaugh was involved, thereby passing the polygraph, when none of it actually occurred.

In any case, if it occurred, it was an insignificant teenage event that, if reported at the time, wouldn’t have resulted in any criminal charges of any kind.

This is a character assassination mission.

howeda7

Reaction score
It will be sad watching many who consider themselves good Christians viciously attack this woman.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It will be sad watching many who consider themselves good Christians viciously attack this woman.
“Viciously”??? I don’t claim to know her. Just my impression from the WaPo article that she may be a bit of a headcase.

On the other hand, what you and others seem to think of Kavanaugh is unhinged, and the Left’s characterization of him has been vicious.

howeda7

Reaction score
“Viciously”??? I don’t claim to know her. Just my impression from the WaPo article that she may be a bit of a headcase.

On the other hand, what you and others seem to think of Kavanaugh is unhinged, and the Left’s characterization of him has been vicious.
You just called her a liar. But I wasn't referencing you. The viciousness is coming. Believe me.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
KGF says - Just my impression from the WaPo article that she may be a bit of a headcase.

Also from the same article: Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

Yeah, sounds like a headcase to me. sure. If a woman had made similar accusations against a Democrat SCOTUS nominee, the conservatives would be screaming to the heavens.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You just called her a liar. But I wasn't referencing you. The viciousness is coming. Believe me.
I didn’t call her a liar. I said it’s possible that she believes that is what happened while it may not have happened as she remembered it. And thereby pass a polygraph. Both could be true.

She has said that she was traumatized by the event, in what appears to be a more significant and complicated psychological background. Or, maybe it’s true. If so, it seems that she has personalized it more deeply than most would.

jamiche

Reaction score
You called a liar without using the word and assessed her as being mentally ill without using the term.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
I didn’t call her a liar. I said it’s possible that she believes that is what happened while it may not have happened as she remembered it. And thereby pass a polygraph. Both could be true.

She has said that she was traumatized by the event, in what appears to be a more significant and complicated psychological background. Or, maybe it’s true. If so, it seems that she has personalized it more deeply than most would.
Blasey-Ford appears to have magnified the event in her head and it’s significance in her life, if it occurred at all. It’s very possible that she has confused a number of details, magnified details, or made up details entirely, as she herself said she was not able to recall many details. Frankly, she seems like a headcase
Sure sounds like you're calling her a liar to me. And a head case. Any explanation will do, except that the POTUS who's been accused of sexual assault nominated a justice with the same background.

diehard

Reaction score
She does have mental issues. So what? Half tOTB has mental issues. Likely more. Ds all have mental issues. You all know it. We only have one certified mentally sane person on the board. I can decide this for all of you, if you want a sane answer. jammer, just STFU and let the lesser damaged people like TS and shorty speak. Instead what do we get? You and Howdy. SMH.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
KGF says - Just my impression from the WaPo article that she may be a bit of a headcase.

Also from the same article: Christine Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford University, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

Yeah, sounds like a headcase to me. sure. If a woman had made similar accusations against a Democrat SCOTUS nominee, the conservatives would be screaming to the heavens.
Shows the right's true colors. They are truly nasty. Blame the victims if it's beneficial.

jamiche

Reaction score
She does have mental issues. So what? Half tOTB has mental issues. Likely more. Ds all have mental issues. You all know it. We only have one certified mentally sane person on the board. I can decide this for all of you, if you want a sane answer. jammer, just STFU and let the lesser damaged people like TS and shorty speak. Instead what do we get? You and Howdy. SMH.
You are definitely certified, poor dial up.
How is your chicken?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gopherguy0723

Reaction score
Jeff Flake is on the Judiciary Committee where Republicans have an 11-10 edge. Flake said the vote on Thursday to get Kavanaugh to the floor of the Senate needs to be delayed.

It looks like the process is going to drag out a little bit and Kavanaugh might not be joining SCOTUS in time to be seated on the first day of the new term in October.

Delay is bad for the GOP, but he will probably get through and be confirmed eventually.

bga1

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

diehard

Reaction score
Flake, the establishment #neverTrumper that is not running for re-election because he couldn't win. AZ's last ditch effort to replace McCain for a vote. Sickening. Feinstein had this "allegation" since July and held it until Kavanaugh's hearing was done? She knows she has nothing and is a senile old bastard. People supporting this move are just plain sickening. Rotten bastards all.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Let’s do it. Let’s hear everything she has to say in front of the world and see how that goes for her. Then we can judge the veracity of her statement, like we did Kavanaugh’s statements about his background.

Total transparency!

diehard

Reaction score
Her alternate reality should be very entertaining. Bring it on. Maybe she should be represented by a member of the committee. That senile hag Feinstein works for me.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score

“Why” did the FBI administer a polygraph?
This reeks of the worst corruption of politics. I don’t love Kavanaugh and he wouldn’t be my pick, but this is ridiculous. This tactic can’t work. Bad precedent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Section2

Reaction score
Sure sounds like you're calling her a liar to me. And a head case. Any explanation will do, except that the POTUS who's been accused of sexual assault nominated a justice with the same background.
He didn’t call her a liar.

This is one of those areas where you come off like a total hack. Anything to damage Trump is believable. You are the worst.

bga1

Reaction score
Link to one claim that the POTUS was accused of sexual assault? And you are saying that Trump would have known that Kavanaugh did this (in the highly unlikely event that he actually did)? And if Trump had known, and if Kavanaugh had done this-you are saying that Trump would still have nominated him?

You are so dishonest.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Who cares what happens to Kavanaugh? He sucks.

Cut bait on this guy, and nominate the Catholic woman. Let her write the opinion to overturn Roe to really needle the commies. Unless you think the democrats have a shot at 51 Senators. However, the GOP should be able to confirm her by the end of the year if they dump the swamp creature Kavanaugh right now.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Link to one claim that the POTUS was accused of sexual assault? And you are saying that Trump would have known that Kavanaugh did this (in the highly unlikely event that he actually did)? And if Trump had known, and if Kavanaugh had done this-you are saying that Trump would still have nominated him?

You are so dishonest.
Trump has been accused of sexual assault by multiple women. Don't get your panties in a bunch by me providing the link because you asked for it. Whether he actually did is another question.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

howeda7

Reaction score
He didn’t call her a liar.

This is one of those areas where you come off like a total hack. Anything to damage Trump is believable. You are the worst.

He said she probably mis-remembered. Give me a break. You're parsing.

Trump has been accused similar and worse than this. There is a parallel. Trump gets a pass. This will probably pass too. And if this was an Obama or Clinton nominee Beeg would be screaming bloody murder and you'd be right there with him. Regardless, Trump will get to make this pick. But he can easily pull Kavanaugh and nominate someone easier to confirm. Will he have enough sense to do it? Chill out.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
What is that now, maybe the tenth time you’ve been presented that link? Pro tip: Bookmark the page.
It's amazing how he keeps all of the Susie Carter conspiracy threads committed to perfect memory but develops amnesia about Trump's misdeeds.

jamiche

Reaction score
“Why” did the FBI administer a polygraph?
This reeks of the worst corruption of politics. I don’t love Kavanaugh and he wouldn’t be my pick, but this is ridiculous. This tactic can’t work. Bad precedent.

You don't love Kavanaugh, he wouldn't be your pick and you don't really care. But.....

150 posts later....

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Well this is getting more interesting. Now she is out in public so the good christian men are attacking her. Classic

Top Bottom