Chloroquine

RahSkiUMah

Reaction score
You have Cinncinati, Minnesota written all over your posts. I say Cinncinati because everyne knows that Cincinnati is in Ohio. You don't make medical sense in your posts. At least not in the true sense of health. I do hope your ED/ICU fiance has been able to treat your ED. If you have been paying attention to my COVID posts you know the ONLY real way to handle the plandemic. The established medical system is a fail. I spent a year primarily in emergency rooms and ICUs for one of the country's largest hospital systems. The doctors and nurses are some of the best and most sincere people you can find anywhere. Outside of trauma their training isn't so good and that is not on them in the least. So obviouly no offense to your fiance, if you have one.
Wtf was this rambling mess of a post? Cinncinati?? I don't make medical sense? I am referencing and explaining scientific and medical papers to try to help people understand things, but I don't make medical sense? I am not an expert in the field of epidemiology or infectious disease, but I have had more than enough education and training to read and understand the science of what is going on. I have only ever advocated for common sense and well thought out approaches, you probably even agree with me that schools should reopen (at least on a limited basis) and we shouldn't throw out HCQ as an option.

diehard

Reaction score
Wtf was this rambling mess of a post? Cinncinati?? I don't make medical sense? I am referencing and explaining scientific and medical papers to try to help people understand things, but I don't make medical sense? I am not an expert in the field of epidemiology or infectious disease, but I have had more than enough education and training to read and understand the science of what is going on. I have only ever advocated for common sense and well thought out approaches, you probably even agree with me that schools should reopen (at least on a limited basis) and we shouldn't throw out HCQ as an option.
You should stick to things you know. Maybe not, what you seem to think you know is largely false. I have no clue as to what you might have a factual handle on.

RahSkiUMah

Reaction score
You should stick to things you know. Maybe not, what you seem to think you know is largely false. I have no clue as to what you might have a factual handle on.
You're just saying I'm saying false things but not providing any info to correct me? Nice, that will show me.

diehard

Reaction score
You're just saying I'm saying false things but not providing any info to correct me? Nice, that will show me.
I've posted it plenty. Go through my old posts. You aren't worth additional time from me. Maybe 10% of my posts are factual and helpful. The other 90% insult the idiots that are incapable of learning. I doubt you are new to the board, just a new name. I expect you have had plenty chance to read them. BTW, I am hosting a health fair soon, but I doubt you could make the trip. Curing COVID, cancer, diabetes, immunological disorders and more. What good is length of life without quality of life?

Top Bottom