Chloroquine

howeda7

Reaction score
No implications. Just urging him to do everything possible to accelerate his Q-T intervals in order to maximize the possibility of arrhythmia and sudden death.
At least you didn't wish for a Gophers Rose Bowl win.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's quite possible--if not probable--that he's NOT taking hydroxychloroquine but instead is trying to goad people into taking it themselves, just like so many are not wearing masks because he's not been wearing masks.
Get a grip dude. As if “so many” people are thinking, “I would wear a mask, but Trump isn’t so I’m not gonna”.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I continue to be completely and utterly amazed by the number of folks, of which I had never had any idea, who apparently look strongly to elected officials instead of medical professionals for medical advice.

When did this become a thing?

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I continue to be completely and utterly amazed by the number of folks, of which I had never had any idea, who apparently look strongly to elected officials instead of medical professionals for medical advice.

When did this become a thing?
1589850643140.png
About 10 weeks ago.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
It's quite possible--if not probable--that he's NOT taking hydroxychloroquine but instead is trying to goad people into taking it themselves, just like so many are not wearing masks because he's not been wearing masks.
He's not taking that $hit. But he doesn't care if other people do.

scools12

Reaction score
Plenty of ignorant posts on this board and then there is this.

This just might be the single most idiotic and pathetic post ever ⬇

stocker08

Reaction score
To Trump lies? All over the place. Coronavirus is a hoax. Fifteen cases down to zero. Anyone who wants a test can get one. Those were a few good ones.

But sure....I'll watch a clip of him taking his wonder drug.

Section2

Reaction score
If I was exposed to corona, I’d take the drug without hesitation. Unless there’s some reason I wouldn’t be a good candidate or it would poorly interact with other drugs. Would you?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If I was exposed to corona, I’d take the drug without hesitation. Unless there’s some reason I wouldn’t be a good candidate or it would poorly interact with other drugs. Would you?
Based on its safety profile over 6 decades of use, why not? Heart arrhythmia patients may have an issue, but not generally healthy folks.

Would.

Spoofin

Reaction score
To Trump lies? All over the place. Coronavirus is a hoax. Fifteen cases down to zero. Anyone who wants a test can get one. Those were a few good ones.
How about just providing a link confirming your statement that I quoted rather than changing the subject 180-degrees? One might think you are deflecting as you were the one caught in a lie.

stocker08

Reaction score
How about just providing a link confirming your statement that I quoted rather than changing the subject 180-degrees? One might think you are deflecting as you were the one caught in a lie.
Trump is a serial liar. I highly doubt he takes chloroquine. I bet he doesn't drink bleach either.

But you keep buying his pig feed. Fifteen to zero....right!?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trump is a serial liar. I highly doubt he takes chloroquine. I bet he doesn't drink bleach either.

So you got nothing but more deflection and subject changing. Go post it on Twitter next.

Goldteam

Reaction score

Tell that to drugged out Pelosi. She spent today fearing for Trumps safety in taking it. I'm sure you've seen it.

stocker08

Reaction score
So you got nothing but more deflection and subject changing. Go post it on Twitter next.
Seems like you are butthurt that your man crush is a serial liar. Like most Trumpettes....you can't handle the truth.

atsgopher

Reaction score
Based on its safety profile over 6 decades of use, why not? Heart arrhythmia patients may have an issue, but not generally healthy folks.

Would.
I had to take in the Army. Was in The infantry so guys were pretty healthy.

There were quite a few warnings and safety protocols. One guy from another company has some serious problems and was airlifted out. Don’t know what ever became of him if anything.

i know that’s not the best info, but it was back in 2001-02.

the last week we had to take something to flush it out. As chloriquine just kept the malaria at bay.

it did work wonders for malaria though. Zero cases.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Seems like you are butthurt that your man crush is a serial liar. Like most Trumpettes....you can't handle the truth.
Again, I didn’t call you out for calling Trump a liar. I called you out for YOUR lie. DT is far from my “man crush”, btw. I have asked you 3 times for backup on your lie and each time you respond with examples of when DT lied. I wonder why? You are a fraud.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Heart arrhythmia patients may have an issue, but not generally healthy folks.
It's just non-sense. RA patients, and my wife is one, aren't screened for heart arrhythmia prior to Plaquenil use and I bet Lupus patients aren't either.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Of course he's lying his ass off.

He knows he can just lie, if anyone tries to challenge him on it. He literally has to say nothing more than "I never said I was taking it, that's the fake news media trying to smear me", and just like that his cult followers will swallow that, right after dutifully swallowing their HCQ pills that they purchased on the internet (or at least, what they think are HCQ ... who knows what sugar pills (hopefully) they were sold).

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Hydroxychloroquine, a less toxic derivative of chloroquine, is effective in inhibiting SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-020-0156-0
Of course CRG will champion a Chinese study of HCQ on the virus in test tubes, outside human bodies.

In the next breath he'll tell anyone who listens that China released the sars2 virus on purpose, likely at the direction of Bill Gates and the Clintons.

Oh by the way, when the US studied HCQ in the body, you know, to see if it actually does something helpful and doesn't harm people, they found it was not worth pursuing. But nevermind that!

Top Bottom