Chloroquine

howeda7

Reaction score
What? The chosen drug by the media and our friends at Gilead? No kidding?
The media reported the early results. Should they not have done that? Outside of the stock going up for a day, I didn't see anyone over-hyping it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
^^^ I think I just pissed myself.

This is why you don’t want to elect an actual moron to be president.

Yep, just inject surface disinfectant right into the lungs. Clean it right out.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The media reported the early results. Should they not have done that? Outside of the stock going up for a day, I didn't see anyone over-hyping it.
Well, they apparently reported the failure too soon as well.

It was a Chinese study that didn’t have enough test patients and they pull the plug. It was only given to severely ill patients as well.

The always reliable media. ?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
My first response watching Trump say it live at the briefing was to look at her face.

I had to replay it to see if he said what I thought he said. He did.

What amazed me almost as much, is that not one reporter questioned him about his suggestion.

howeda7

Reaction score
^^^ I think I just pissed myself.

This is why you don’t want to elect an actual moron to be president.

Yep, just inject surface disinfectant right into the lungs. Clean it right out.
Future generations will think this was all a big inside joke. They didn't actually vote this imbecile in as President, right?

howeda7

Reaction score
It's not as insane when you watch the full thing. First, try to cook your innards, and then ONLY if that doesn't work, drink bleach.

Typical MSM, twisting it all out of proportion.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Did your chloroquine enema taste this bitter? I closely followed the recipe on fox news. I guess its gotta taste bad to kill the bugs :coffee:?‍♀

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It's not as insane when you watch the full thing. First, try to cook your innards, and then ONLY if that doesn't work, drink bleach.
Ahhhhhhhh .... now I get it!!

This is what "covfefe" is!! Finally, now we all know.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Very powerful light.

Maybe green? Try that one. Everyone knows how powerful green light is.

bga1

Reaction score
Here is a table of results from a trial of over 1000 patients. There were 5 deaths of this group who were treated with HCQ and they were treated on an average about 5 days after symptoms started (kind of late). So the mortality rate in this study - which include only symptomatic patients was .5%. Consider that most people who are infected don't show symptoms or not symptoms severe enough to go to the doctor. That might reduce the real mortality rate to .05% roughly if we were to take all infected into play. When you look at reported positives and death rate you generally see 3-6% are dying nationwide. That's in the range of ten times the rate that was shown in this study.

Why on earth are we not massively employing this drug early in the process - even earlier than this study? This is nuts. The reason is purely political and legal related with doctors afraid of being sued.

Blizzard

Reaction score
It's amazing how every time someone blows the whistle on Trump and is immediately fired/demoted, it turns out they were a horrible employee who they'd totally been planning on getting rid of anyway and they just finally got around to it.

If you really believe that, I have some land you'd be interested in.
It was Politico who debunked this story. Not exactly a bastion of right wing opinions.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Why on earth are we not massively employing this drug early in the process - even earlier than this study?
Because it has been proven ineffective. It doesn't do anything, on average for most people.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It's amazing how every time someone blows the whistle on Trump and is immediately fired/demoted, it turns out they were a horrible employee who they'd totally been planning on getting rid of anyway and they just finally got around to it.

If you really believe that, I have some land you'd be interested in.
Dan Diamond works for Politico, as Blizzard said.
4CAC0378-AC14-429A-B493-F140491EE6BE.jpeg

bga1

Reaction score
This is heartbreaking.... Here is the message a Maine doctor posted on the site discussing hydroxychloroquine trials:

Richard J Dubocq MD, Family Medicine and Geriatrics says:
14 April, 2020 at 3:51 pm
Clint: “Am I feelin’ “lucky?

Not especially, today! I’m a rural Maine Family Doctor/Geriatrician w/40 years experience.

The Maine Board of Licensure in Medicine has just opened up an investigation for expressing my OPINION about the need of the medical community to prescribe Plaquenil and Zinc (and sometimes Azithromycin) to end the carnage of many thousands from the current COVID-19 pandemic! To date I’ve use these meds to treat persistent Lyme disease, NOT COVID-19! In 20 years of prescribing, not ONE patient has had eye or heart problems!

Clint, my first amendment right to freedom of speech is under attack, just for suggesting a safe, effective treatment of coronavirus infection…HELP! You could help save the world!

This tyranny is brought to you by the left and the current legal society we live in. This doctor fears investigation for suggesting what he knows from 20 years of experience with this drug.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
For all the critics of the New York Times, the issued an apology today.

We've deleted an earlier tweet and updated a sentence in our article that implied that only "some experts" view the ingestion of household disinfectants as dangerous. To be clear, there is no debate on the danger.

cncmin

Reaction score
My first response watching Trump say it live at the briefing was to look at her face.

I had to replay it to see if he said what I thought he said. He did.

What amazed me almost as much, is that not one reporter questioned him about his suggestion.
What amazes me is that you continue to trust anything he says. I haven't seen you directly defend or excuse this yet. What gives?

cncmin

Reaction score
Dan Diamond works for Politico, as Blizzard said.
View attachment 7741
You realize that the Jan. 2 post, assuming it's real, says Bright will be removed for INSUBORDINATION. Yep, exactly what happened months later. If you're not in on the fascism, you will be cleansed from the administration. A sychophants and yes-men only club. Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci, be sure to always say nice things about Dear Leader, or you're next!

cncmin

Reaction score

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Typical MSM, twisting it all out of proportion.
Trump never said any of that. What he did was mention ultra violet light therapy, which apparently is perfectly reasonable to suggest looking into. He then asked about intaking a disinfectant, not drinking bleach. What that disinfectant could be, I suspect we'll find out. He also said quite clearly that medical doctors should research these things. He absolutely did not tell anyone to try these therapies on their own.

Only a deranged Democrat activist trying to smear Trump would be stupid enough to do that, as they did with the chloroquine.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Trump never said any of that. What he did was mention ultra violet light therapy, which apparently is perfectly reasonable to suggest looking into. He then asked about intaking a disinfectant, not drinking bleach. What that disinfectant could be, I suspect we'll find out. He also said quite clearly that medical doctors should research these things. He absolutely did not tell anyone to try these therapies on their own.

Only a deranged Democrat activist trying to smear Trump would be stupid enough to do that, as they did with the chloroquine.
Amazing. Dear Leader suggests using a disinfectant inside the body, and CRG is so eager to believe that the God-King has not misled him that he misses the fact that Dear Leader has since said it was all sarcasm.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You realize that the Jan. 2 post, assuming it's real, says Bright will be removed for INSUBORDINATION. Yep, exactly what happened months later. If you're not in on the fascism, you will be cleansed from the administration. A sychophants and yes-men only club. Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci, be sure to always say nice things about Dear Leader, or you're next!
You think Dr. Fauci needs to bow to Trump? Dr. Fauci is 79 years old. He is in a perfect position to destroy Trump if he wanted to. He would be a hero to the left.

It’s obviously not what he’s concerned about.

Top Bottom