Chloroquine

bga1

Reaction score
If it had been the cure for this, he'd be taking credit and you and CRG would be at Mount Rushmore with chisels modifying Beeg's partially finished Mitt Romney into Don Trump.
I didn't even want Romney to get nominated. He was a lousy candidate. Did I prefer him to Obama? Absolutely. He would have been great compared to Obama and that means he still could have been lousy.
Here's what I said about Romney on this board in 2011:

Romney is the clear front runner at this moment. However, he has a huge name ID advantage. As the race narrows down the competition will start narrowing in on past record. That's where Mitt could have his problems. He is the one R that will have trouble clearly differentiating himself from Obama. There is definitely not an excitement factor to his candidacy this time- he's the McCain of this campaign- albeit a better version.

By the way the Dems are repeating the history that the Rs offered up in 2008 and 2012. In 2008 the Rs offered up plug your nose McCain against Obama and then in 2012 offered up another mush man in Romney. In 2016 the Dems lost to Trump with washed up and corrupt Hillary and now they are going to lose to Trump with washed up and corrupt Biden. :)

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Apparently this guy had been a pain the ass for the last year.
Now that he surfaced, and RW internet focused their attention on him to conjure up a smear story ..... this is all they could come up with?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The lefties won’t watch. They’d rather plug their ears than see evidence that the MSM is lying to them and distorting information.
The only people telling you the truth, are the people you hired to tell you the truth that you want to believe.

Everyone saying anything contrary to the truth you prefer, is a liar spreading falseness.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
By the way the Dems are repeating the history that the Rs offered up in 2008 and 2012. In 2008 the Rs offered up plug your nose McCain against Obama and then in 2012 offered up another mush man in Romney.
Trump didn't want to run in 2008 and 2012? Where was he then?

bga1

Reaction score
This Hydroxychloroquine is a perfect example of how dishonest the media is to make Trump look bad.
100%. It also shows that deep down, the left does not want a solution for the next year. They want the lock downs and the social distancing. That hits their inner urges. Articles from the left admit that this is a practice run for many of their initiatives: global warming, universal vaccines and tracking, universal basic income, authoritarian controls on the proletariat, control by the elites of academia and global governance. Facebook decided to block all posts that encourage protests of lock downs. That is chilling.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
100%. It also shows that deep down, the left does not want a solution for the next year. They want the lock downs and the social distancing. That hits their inner urges. Articles from the left admit that this is a practice run for many of their initiatives: global warming, universal vaccines and tracking, universal basic income, authoritarian controls on the proletariat, control by the elites of academia and global governance. Facebook decided to block all posts that encourage protests of lock downs. That is chilling.
So you think these initiatives some big liberal ploy? I dont disagree that these things are happening, I dont agree its all just liberals. All of these things you listed are control. Control is wanted by the elites, which have no political affiliation. They manipulate both sides of the aisle

Blizzard

Reaction score
So you think these initiatives some big liberal ploy? I dont disagree that these things are happening, I dont agree its all just liberals. All of these things you listed are control. Control is wanted by the elites, which have no political affiliation. They manipulate both sides of the aisle
I would say half seriously they'd stop nothing short of dropping a nuclear bomb to accomplish their goals.

bga1

Reaction score
Liberals? When is the last time you saw a Democrat that is actually a liberal. Liberal is supposed to be freedom. The current Dems are totalitarian. Do I think the initiatives are a ploy of the left? I think they see themselves as doing good but they also recognize that controlling this will lead to more of it. Without a doubt. And their leaders say so. Just listen.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Liberals? When is the last time you saw a Democrat that is actually a liberal. Liberal is supposed to be freedom. The current Dems are totalitarian. Do I think the initiatives are a ploy of the left? I think they see themselves as doing good but they also recognize that controlling this will lead to more of it. Without a doubt. And their leaders say so. Just listen.
Here, i corrected my post

So you think these initiatives some big liberal ploy by the left? I dont disagree that these things are happening, I dont agree its all just liberals leftists. All of these things you listed are control. Control is wanted by the elites, which have no political affiliation. They manipulate both sides of the aisle

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Teacher: Chloroquine would you please use the word “dictate” in a sentence.
Chloroquine: yes teacher. My sister say her boyfriend dictate like cheese.
teacher: thank you Chloroquine.
Chloroquine: yes teacher.

Section2

Reaction score
Teacher: Chloroquine would you please use the word “dictate” in a sentence.
Chloroquine: yes teacher. My sister say her boyfriend dictate like cheese.
teacher: thank you Chloroquine.
Chloroquine: yes teacher.
racist

bga1

Reaction score
If Trump cured cancer, the MSM would report that he did that, just so his rich white friends would live longer.
Ha! There should be a list of these. Trump is the anti-Chuck Norris to the left.

If Trump walked on water- they would say it was because he couldn't swim! :)

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I hope it works, but it was based on 125 patients at one hospital and no placebo group.

I’m really stunned at how reactive the market is to this news based on the size of the study group. There’s no indication that this is better than hydroxychloroquine.
Turns out remdisivir isn’t working as well as hoped.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Turns out remdisivir isn’t working as well as hoped.
There is no miracle treatment for this, of course. Some things will work well for some people, at best.

Convolescent plasma is another one, which of course isn't a silver bullet, but works for some people.

Donovan

Reaction score
If Trump cured cancer, the MSM would report that he did that, just so his rich white friends would live longer.
Along those lines, Greg Gutfeld posted CNN’s hypothetical headline: “Trump cures cancer, a disease common to white supremacists.”

Donovan

Reaction score
Does anybody still believe that hydroxychloroquine works for Covid 19 patients?
Yes. It needs to be administered before the virus works its way to the lungs. That V.A. study was weak. Even a representative from the V.A. a couple days ago said as much. It was a very small sample size and those that were given the drug mix were already in trouble. It was too late. Similar to Tamiflu that needs to be given very early in the diagnosis.
Here’s an interview from Adam Carolla’s podcast today with Dr. Zelenko who team has seen over 1400 covid-19 patients:

howeda7

Reaction score
Based on Trump's vast medical knowledge, this is a totally plausible thing to argue! Did you drink your bleach yet?

howeda7

Reaction score
I didn't even want Romney to get nominated. He was a lousy candidate. Did I prefer him to Obama? Absolutely. He would have been great compared to Obama and that means he still could have been lousy.
Here's what I said about Romney on this board in 2011:

Romney is the clear front runner at this moment. However, he has a huge name ID advantage. As the race narrows down the competition will start narrowing in on past record. That's where Mitt could have his problems. He is the one R that will have trouble clearly differentiating himself from Obama. There is definitely not an excitement factor to his candidacy this time- he's the McCain of this campaign- albeit a better version.
So much revisionist history.

howeda7

Reaction score
Apparently this guy had been a pain the ass for the last year. His being transferred wasn't a surprise. Even Maggie Haberman, who this guy ran to, and hired the same lawfirm that represented Christine Blasey Ford, that nut case, walked back the framing of this story through her twitter account.
It's amazing how every time someone blows the whistle on Trump and is immediately fired/demoted, it turns out they were a horrible employee who they'd totally been planning on getting rid of anyway and they just finally got around to it.

If you really believe that, I have some land you'd be interested in.

Top Bottom