Charch advocates one & done nba playoffs

golf

Reaction score
Says with no fans owners won't lose as much with fewer games, ratings would be epic if every game was do or die. Would be a lot of fun could maybe let every team in and set up a 32 team bracket. I know it won't happen but wish it would. Especially going up against the NFL and college football long nba series might get lost.

Just Gopher It!!

Reaction score
Says with no fans owners won't lose as much with fewer games, ratings would be epic if every game was do or die. Would be a lot of fun could maybe let every team in and set up a 32 team bracket. I know it won't happen but wish it would. Especially going up against the NFL and college football long nba series might get lost.
This would be great and i'd watch as many as I could.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
A moderate proposal would be 3-game series with maybe a 5-game finals.

mkAz

Reaction score
I could support this, it works for college basketball, I think it would be great fun!

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
This season will carry an asterisk anyway, might as well get crazy with it!

Parcival

Reaction score
LeBron will fight for normal playoffs to be held. No doubt he wants to compete for his 4th ring - he was having an MVP caliber season.

Ope3

Reaction score
Who or what is Charch?

Top Bottom