CAPS ALERT - 1 DAYS LEFT TILL FREEDOM - ON THE LAST DAY UNTIL BIDEN BEING SWORN IN, MY DEMOCRACRY GAVE TO ME, A PRESIDENT WHO CARES FOR US!!!!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Wow, this thread almost didn't make it.

Buck up my true patriots, we're almost done and the bonus round is that he has loosened his death grip on the Rs.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Excited as we will be in the single digits after this weekend.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This is probably a good time to remind people of Trump's decades-long obsession with the use of nuclear weapons.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Rumors that Trump will be flying to McAllen Tuesday for an appearance at the border wall. I'm serious when I say this: Washington might not be a good place to be Tuesday. I hope this is just my overactive imagination talking.

howeda7

Reaction score
Rumors that Trump will be flying to McAllen Tuesday for an appearance at the border wall. I'm serious when I say this: Washington might not be a good place to be Tuesday. I hope this is just my overactive imagination talking.
Perhaps he will jump over the wall and claim asylum?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

With all due respect, I'm not confident in the USSS protecting the inaugural ceremony. I seem to remember Eisenhower, in his memoirs, remarking how vulnerable the United States is during the presidential inauguration. This current situation is anything he ever imagined and then some. Hold it online, please!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

With all due respect, I'm not confident in the USSS protecting the inaugural ceremony. I seem to remember Eisenhower, in his memoirs, remarking how vulnerable the United States is during the presidential inauguration. This current situation is anything he ever imagined and then some. Hold it online, please!
I think now we'll be okay, if the first attack was on the day of the inauguration we'd be screwed. Now there is to much of a spotlight on it (I hope); I think the state capitols might be in more danger.

This will be the most watched Inauguration ever.

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score

Couldn't disagree more. It's perhaps never been more important to hold an inauguration in broad daylight.

howeda7

Reaction score

If they insist on doing it in public, Kamala and Pelosi should not be there.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
If the United States government, law enforcement and military can't protect the American Inauguration from a mob of homegrown traitors, a bunch of crazed cornpone neo-Nazi f**kwits, then we're all screwed anyway. If that's the case, the terrorists have already won. That, or Vlad will have us by the short hairs soon enough.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Again...couldn't disagree more.
Agreed -just like they needed to continue the certification on the day it started. We need to not bow down/cower to the terrorists and do this in public - the optics/symbolism really matter in this instance. Not doing so emboldens those clowns IMO.

If the traitor clowns try anything, it time for the secret service and company to unleash this mentality -

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
7 Days Left.

I'm considering starting a pool for which ones of the fellas head explodes first - my stimulus cash is on Heaven Can Wait seems like he's ready to pop

Top Bottom