CAPS ALERT - 1 DAYS LEFT TILL FREEDOM - ON THE LAST DAY UNTIL BIDEN BEING SWORN IN, MY DEMOCRACRY GAVE TO ME, A PRESIDENT WHO CARES FOR US!!!!

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I can recommend a good Psychologists, Psychiatrist o other mental health professional. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in getting better.
Do you know how many Q accounts I follow on Twitter? Trump has this in the bag!!!! (y)

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
For one, I'm not so quick as most to put it past Pence to NOT try to do something stupid with his role in the vote certification - he's done nothing but kiss the boot thus far. It will likely get messy regardless, unfortunately.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
For one, I'm not so quick as most to put it past Pence to NOT try to do something stupid with his role in the vote certification - he's done nothing but kiss the boot thus far. It will likely get messy regardless, unfortunately.
I think Congress should have an Anchorman like battle to decide

1609881200288.png

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Republican Rep on Colbert last night said there will be dicussions this morning about pushing that fast forward button....
Seriously, they should just tell him leave now go play golf and let Pence move up from the kiddie table for the next two weeks (I don't like Pence, but he ain't gonna go anything stupid - he still needs to make money after he becomes unemployed).

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Trump still has the chance to change one of these, but at this rate he'll be the first loser of a presidential election to not concede, and he'll be the first president in recorded history to never have an approval rating above 50 percent.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Trump still has the chance to change one of these, but at this rate he'll be the first loser of a presidential election to not concede, and he'll be the first president in recorded history to never have an approval rating above 50 percent.
Is this at any time during his term?

stocker08

Reaction score
Seriously, they should just tell him leave now go play golf and let Pence move up from the kiddie table for the next two weeks (I don't like Pence, but he ain't gonna go anything stupid - he still needs to make money after he becomes unemployed).
If Pence takes over....does me pardon Trump?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
If Pence takes over....does me pardon Trump?
I was thinking of an unofficial Trump resignation with Dump just taking a knee for the net two weeks.

If I was Trump, I would resign and blame it on the rigged election and make myself more of a martyr for his post-presidential media platform (that seems like his next play) and tell Pence that to do this, clear out the clutter and make him look like a savior - that he'd have to pardon me - then Pence could double cross him and not do it!!!

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Everyday day he has left in office is 1 too many. Remove him now.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Funny, but...also...now he won't be filtered at all. I can only imagine what he might be posting in absence of any necessary restraint.
Well, at least it's out in the open. My concern is what might be going on behind the scenes, in back channels.

Top Bottom