Capitol Police Officer dead & suspect shot and killed following another attack at US Capitol

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Can’t get the voice right. We notice this bothers you, tell us why.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
What is it you think you need to know? In fairness, I’m going to ask you some personal finance questions too. Sound fair?
Mr butt hurt shill pauli left the edge and hasn't returned........

stocker08

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it.....did Trump release a video telling the driver that he understands and loves him?

golfing18now

Reaction score
We will never see real progress in race relations in this country until we stop being so obsessed with identifying the race of the shooter and the race of the victims. Why does it even matter? Then the knee jerk reaction is to try to bucket the tragedy until a particular narrative or ranking. George Floyd was no more or less tragic than a 2 year old shot in a drive by shooting or a white cop run over by a psychopath. But yet this bizarre ranking is where we are at. Sad really.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
😂😂😂😂Broke you psycho. You already change the title of this thread from “Insurrectionist” to “Suspect”. Didn’t think anyone would notice did you?

Broke the psycho rushed to put up the Twitter posts with absolute hope it was a white guy so the white nationalist insurrectionist narrative could be pushed once again.

Here is the actual suspect.

You people are so predictable.
He legit changed the thread title after the facts came out? Wowwww what a phony if true

golf

Reaction score
We will never see real progress in race relations in this country until we stop being so obsessed with identifying the race of the shooter and the race of the victims. Why does it even matter? Then the knee jerk reaction is to try to bucket the tragedy until a particular narrative or ranking. George Floyd was no more or less tragic than a 2 year old shot in a drive by shooting or a white cop run over by a psychopath. But yet this bizarre ranking is where we are at. Sad really.

Your white fragility is sad but all too typical in our country. Allow me to recommend you read Ibrim X Kendi's book "How to be an Antiracist". Ibrim believes America should pass an antiracism amendment that would make inequity ( not just inequality) unconstitutional. Also unconstitutional would be racist ideas and policies from public officials. According to Ibrim, judgments regarding such issues should be made by an antiracist commission of formally trained racism experts that isnt appointed by politicians. This commission would also have authority to punish those with racist ideas and policies.

I wonder if Ibrim could be convinced to be on the commission? Maybe with a little arm twisting. Am guessing Thomas Sowell wouldnt make the cut.

Ibrim is an award winning, best selling author who is certainly a star of the radical left. (Truth is you will also never hear the so called moderate left question Kendi.) Hopefully he can teach many of us to cast off our white fragility and recognize that racism is america and america is racism.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Your white fragility is sad but all too typical in our country. Allow me to recommend you read Ibrim X Kendi's book "How to be an Antiracist". Ibrim believes America should pass an antiracism amendment that would make inequity ( not just inequality) unconstitutional. Also unconstitutional would be racist ideas and policies from public officials. According to Ibrim, judgments regarding such issues should be made by an antiracist commission of formally trained racism experts that isnt appointed by politicians. This commission would also have authority to punish those with racist ideas and policies.

I wonder if Ibrim could be convinced to be on the commission? Maybe with a little arm twisting. Am guessing Thomas Sowell wouldnt make the cut.

Ibrim is an award winning, best selling author who is certainly a star of the radical left. (Truth is you will also never hear the so called moderate left question Kendi.) Hopefully he can teach many of us to cast off our white fragility and recognize that racism is america and america is racism.

Now you're getting it Snowflake!

As a pseudo-humorist allow me to provide a critique: that was well written, funny and made several good points.

While I don't agree you on most (any?) political issues, I do agree there are people on the far left who go to far, just as there are on the far right, of course!

Minnesota

Reaction score

The constitution is a steaming heap of dog shit as it is. Let’s just get rid of it altogether.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score

You are for real pushing Kendi? He literally profits off of racism, you don't see that being an issue? He is every bit as racist as the people he claims are oppressing him, you can throw in the author of white fragility for also being an admitted overt racist.

golf

Reaction score
You are for real pushing Kendi? He literally profits off of racism, you don't see that being an issue? He is every bit as racist as the people he claims are oppressing him, you can throw in the author of white fragility for also being an admitted overt racist.

Sarcasm. Kendi is nuts. Truth though is characters such as kendi, hannah nikole jones, robin diangelo are driving culture and the dem narrative.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Sarcasm. Kendi is nuts. Truth though is characters such as kendi, hannah nikole jones, robin diangelo are driving culture and the dem narrative.
LOL thank you for clarifying, I agree they are driving the narrative. It's terrifying and they are making plenty for themselves out of it.

golf

Reaction score
The constitution is a steaming heap of dog shit as it is. Let’s just get rid of it altogether.

The constitution presented a new concept that all individuals had inalienable rights and that government should be as limited as possible so as not to infringe on individual rights.

Systems of govt will always be far from perfect because people are far from perfect. Based upon viewing the history of humanity, this concept of inalienable rights and limited government is a keeper. Certainly those such as yourself on the left disagree.

Minnesota

Reaction score
The constitution presented a new concept that all individuals had inalienable rights and that government should be as limited as possible so as not to infringe on individual rights.

Systems of govt will always be far from perfect because people are far from perfect. Based upon viewing the history of humanity, this concept of inalienable rights and limited government is a keeper. Certainly those such as yourself on the left disagree.

It’s outdated and contextually irrelevant to the modern world.

Top Bottom