Capitol Police Officer dead & suspect shot and killed following another attack at US Capitol

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And point out, that this event, while tragic, is not a mass shooting.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It’s interesting that the people who like call a spade a spade, and they do, somehow fight this odd statistic,
I don’t think it has anything to do with color, necessarily. I just don’t sit around being butt hurt when someone states the obvious.
When it is announced there has been a giant Ponzi scheme, I don’t sit at home and say “please don’t be a white guy......”
The roaming junkies collecting catalytic converters in my neighborhood are almost 100% white.
Whiteness doesn’t prevent crime. And on balance, the small amount of White profiling isn’t a big deal, unless you are tone deaf and thin skinned.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
he can't grasp nuance or humor, hence he is a Donald.
It isn’t really worth arguing with.
1. Thread abound current event that is not a mass shooting.
2. It posts a meme it nicked off Facebook about how when news of a mass shooting takes place, it is assumed the shooter is White. We will assume the relevance is that the accused in this instance is Black.
3. It is posted that this is not a mass shooting.
4. It pushes back saying I’m excusing murder.
It has an agenda, and posts what it posts, regardless of topic of thread.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It isn’t really worth arguing with.
1. Thread abound current event that is not a mass shooting.
2. It posts a meme it nicked off Facebook about how when news of a mass shooting takes place, it is assumed the shooter is White. We will assume the relevance is that the accused in this instance is Black.
3. It is posted that this is not a mass shooting.
4. It pushes back saying I’m excusing murder.
It has an agenda, and posts what it posts, regardless of topic of thread.
1617490393953.png

Section2

Reaction score
suspect appeared to be mentally ill: From USA Today:

One of Green's brothers told The Washington Post that Noah Green appeared to have mentally unraveled in the last several years. He abruptly moved from Virginia to Indiana and told his brother, Brendan, he was suffering from hallucinations, heart palpitations, headaches and suicidal thoughts. Brendan Green told the paper his brother informed him the drugs told him to move to Indianapolis.

In Indiana, Noah told his brother that people were attempting to break into his apartment. Brendan Green said he flew out to Indianapolis but didn't see anything suspicious and told The Post that Noah's “mind didn’t seem right.”

A few months ago, Noah Green moved to Botswana, his brother told the Post. The brothers kept in contact and at one point, Noah told Brendan that "his mind was telling him to basically commit suicide" and said he'd jumped in front of a car, Brendan told The Post. Several weeks ago, Brendan allowed Noah to come live with him after Noah said he was "in a really bad situation."
Just like the Atlanta massage shooter.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Is English your only language? Perhaps there is another one in which you are coherent.
Hilarious how often you post when defending your d pals. And with nyaahhhk on team Pauli, you know where you are. Poor form.
Excusing murder when not mass murder.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Can’t grasp your quantity of posts increases when defending a d or shitting on a conservative?
I someday hope to be the impartIal observer you imagine yourself to be.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
We can start with finding a nasty slide you posted about Sarah or Kayleigh. Which, you didn’t do.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
But really, my problem with you here is you post your boomer slides wherever, regardless of topic, and respond with English that ESL learners would laugh at. I can’t argue coherently with what is either a Russian bot, a guy on drink number 13, or an eighth grade dropout.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
But really, my problem with you here is you post your boomer slides wherever, regardless of topic, and respond with English that ESL learners would laugh at. I can’t argue coherently with what is either a Russian bot, a guy on drink number 13, or an eighth grade dropout.
You just have problems. We’ll leave it there.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Although the use of the singular we is troubling from a mental health perspective.

Top Bottom