Capitol Police Officer dead & suspect shot and killed following another attack at US Capitol

Go4Broke

Reaction score

A U.S. Capitol Police officer and an unidentified suspect are both dead following a vehicle ramming attack at the Capitol complex.

According to Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman, around 1 p.m. a vehicle driven by an unknown man slammed into two officers at a vehicle checkpoint on Constitution Avenue on the North side of the Capitol complex.

Pittman said the suspect “exited the vehicle with knife in hand” and lunged toward police. At least one of the officers then opened fire, fatally wounding the suspect.

Both officers and the suspect were transported to a hospital, where, according to Pittman, one of those officers died. Neither officer has yet been identified by the department.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...kdown/65-f6b4297c-abdf-46e0-8f19-f50a9d93b018

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
😂😂😂😂Broke you psycho. You already change the title of this thread from “Insurrectionist” to “Suspect”. Didn’t think anyone would notice did you?

Broke the psycho rushed to put up the Twitter posts with absolute hope it was a white guy so the white nationalist insurrectionist narrative could be pushed once again.

Here is the actual suspect.

You people are so predictable.

Wally

Reaction score
😂😂😂😂Broke you psycho. You already change the title of this thread from “Insurrectionist” to “Suspect”. Didn’t think anyone would notice did you?

Here is the “suspect” Broke the psycho rushed to put up the Twitter posts with absolute hope it was a white guy so the white nationalist insurrectionist narrative could be pushed once again.

You people are so predictable.
Looks like a proud boy to me...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Don't care what god he says he believes in, don't care what color his skin is.

I'm glad he was shot dead. Won't need to deal with locking him up, trial, and all that. He can just be dead. Good riddance.

Section2

Reaction score
36 minutes to rush in and play victim? Slacker.
Who is playing victim? Do you know any other words to describe something you don’t like except victim? This story is dead. Doesn’t fit the desired narrative. Buh bye. That’s just the way it is.

Section2

Reaction score
I don't think so. Given the hints that he is a Nation of Islam guy, and this took place on Good Friday, it's going to be a race to the soap box to hit this hanging curve. (How's that for a mixed metaphor?)
Nah. It’s done. The right doesn’t have the outrage of the left, and the right doesn’t control the news cycle. This one is forgotten.
I’m still seeing the left blame trump for this for “normalizing” attacks on the capitol. Lol

scools12

Reaction score
Who is playing victim? Do you know any other words to describe something you don’t like except victim? This story is dead. Doesn’t fit the desired narrative. Buh bye. That’s just the way it is.
The actual story doesn’t matter to these people. The only thing that matters is what narrative can be pushed.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Except everyone is covering it and you're wrong. Again. Another face plant.

I admire you for trying to talk sense to them, but their butt-hurt victimhood, at the hands of the vast leftist media conspiracy, runs far too deep in them. It's imprinted on their brains at this point.

Yes, this story is front and center on every mainstream media news outlet — as it should be.

But that won't stop them from playing victims.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Nah. It’s done. The right doesn’t have the outrage of the left, and the right doesn’t control the news cycle. This one is forgotten.
I’m still seeing the left blame trump for this for “normalizing” attacks on the capitol. Lol
Excuse me, sir? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
36 minutes to rush in and play victim? Slacker
Broke started the thread in hopes of an opportunity.

We aren’t playing the victim. We think the dude is nuts.

We also know what your first thought was when you heard.

howeda7

Reaction score
Broke started the thread in hopes of an opportunity.

We aren’t playing the victim. We think the dude is nuts.

We also know what your first thought was when you heard.
I think he's nuts too. My first thoughts are with the family of the officer killed.

You and 2 are here playing victim. You immediately accused the media of not covering the story or not covering it "fairly" which is wrong. Again.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I think he's nuts too. My first thoughts are with the family of the officer killed.

You and 2 are here playing victim. You immediately accused the media of not covering the story or not covering it "fairly" which is wrong. Again.
Liar.

I didn’t accuse the media of any such thing on this story. They learned a lesson last week.

And we know your first thoughts even if you won’t admit it.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
One man attacked the Capitol by driving his car into Capitol police. He was shot dead, before he breeched the defenses.

Good. That's the right outcome.

You don't get to do that. Ever.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
@ Section 8 & BTK -

The first 10 minutes of coverage on CNN's kickoff weekend morning show @ 6 am, was of course, the murder of Officer Williams.

Why? Excuse this crassness, "If it bleeds it leads." First rule of TV is that the most important color is green and not blue. SMH, odd that a pair of intellectual titans such as yourselves don't get it.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
suspect appeared to be mentally ill: From USA Today:

One of Green's brothers told The Washington Post that Noah Green appeared to have mentally unraveled in the last several years. He abruptly moved from Virginia to Indiana and told his brother, Brendan, he was suffering from hallucinations, heart palpitations, headaches and suicidal thoughts. Brendan Green told the paper his brother informed him the drugs told him to move to Indianapolis.

In Indiana, Noah told his brother that people were attempting to break into his apartment. Brendan Green said he flew out to Indianapolis but didn't see anything suspicious and told The Post that Noah's “mind didn’t seem right.”

A few months ago, Noah Green moved to Botswana, his brother told the Post. The brothers kept in contact and at one point, Noah told Brendan that "his mind was telling him to basically commit suicide" and said he'd jumped in front of a car, Brendan told The Post. Several weeks ago, Brendan allowed Noah to come live with him after Noah said he was "in a really bad situation."

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The kneejerk reflective lefty reaction. 😂🤣

MSNBC erroneously reported Friday that the suspect in Friday's deadly car attack at the U.S. Capitol was a "White male."

During the network's 2 p.m. ET program "Katy Tur Reports," NBC News justice correspondent Pete Williams provided reporting on the then-unidentified suspect, who had just died.

"The question now is, what’s the condition of the Capitol Police officers who were injured when the man -- we’re told it was a White male that was driving the car -- when the man got out of the car and attacked the police officers with a knife," Williams told MSNBC anchor Katy Tur...

Top Bottom