Candace Owens Has Got it Going On!

justthefacts

Reaction score
1.) why does it matter that it was only 1 bill. Per Minnesota statutes the penalty for possessing a counter fit bill is not more than 1 year in prison and a fine not to exceed $3,000.00. Plus he was a multi time offender of various laws, so strikes on your record add up.

2.) She said they wanted to divide the county in an election year which implies the election has not happened yet.

3.) Videos can change public opinion. Similair the Ray Rice incident where the people know what happened in the event, but then the video came out and you saw how graphic it was.

4.) The fact that the public would have to make an appointment to go view this video is a barrier to viewing. It was during Coved with lock downs, what about the people that don't have cars. It should have been widely available the moment it was unsealed.

5.) This video would not have stopped the city from burning though.

1) Because a tiny little non-violent crime does not warrant pulling a gun on a guy to get him out of the car.

2) But the video has been viewable by journalists. And the election hasn't happened. Ergo, that theory doesn't hold up.

3&4) Has Candace Owens actually SEEN the video?

n) Candace Owens is one of a large group of grifters and people would be well-served to recognize that.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
1) Because a tiny little non-violent crime does not warrant pulling a gun on a guy to get him out of the car.

2) But the video has been viewable by journalists. And the election hasn't happened. Ergo, that theory doesn't hold up.

n) Candace Owens is one of a large group of grifters and people would be well-served to recognize that.
Oh I don’t like her at all she is a shameless self promoter no different than Jessie Jackson. Yes if the person you are trying to arrest in non cooperative then yes you may have to pull a gun on people. He was no competing with their requests. What did you want them to do let him go. She said it was trying to divide the country during the election year, which it did. Now it’s not like if this video was out there right away anything would have changed.

LakerFan

Reaction score

Agreed, young black female version of Rush Limbaugh invested in whatever position supports her personal brand. May be a true believer but not necessary to make bank holding court on speaking tours.

I can see that as a conservative, but I also see it in AOC and others on the left. Chariactures of people speaking from the heart. Willing to realign every fact to their own world view, no room for doubt or uncertainty.

LesBolstad

Reaction score

I disagree with someone so they are a grifter. What a dishonest douche.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Oh I don’t like her at all she is a shameless self promoter no different than Jessie Jackson. Yes if the person you are trying to arrest in non cooperative then yes you may have to pull a gun on people. He was no competing with their requests. What did you want them to do let him go. She said it was trying to divide the country during the election year, which it did. Now it’s not like if this video was out there right away anything would have changed.

There's no reason to think he was non-cooperative before the gun was pulled.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
You are assuming that before the gun was pulled he was happily cooperating with the police. If that was the case why did he not get out of the car when asked. He's claustrophobic in the cop car, but not his own car?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
OR....

There's no reason to think he was cooperative before the gun was pulled.

Makes just as much sense. In the case of an individual with a given history of prior behavior, one might think the latter is the more likely scenario than the former

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Yep, Black culture is a disaster. Candace knows it.

1614887136538.png

howeda7

Reaction score
Your saying this isn't due to people voting with their dollars and clicks?

Its all some massive conspiracy?
Really?
In one thread, proudly buying old Dr. Suess books to "own libs" and "speak with their wallets."

In the other whining about other people doing the same.

golf

Reaction score
I reported earlier about the good news from georgia in Senate Bill 241 (had previously passed the house) . Now another good news to report. Just when it seemed like Daily Wire couldnt get any better, report comes they have added Candance Owens to their platform. Her show will include a live studio audience. Road trip?

Wally

Reaction score
I reported earlier about the good news from georgia in Senate Bill 241 (had previously passed the house) . Now another good news to report. Just when it seemed like Daily Wire couldnt get any better, report comes they have added Candance Owens to their platform. Her show will include a live studio audience. Road trip?

Georgia news is good if your Satan.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Georgia news is good if your Satan.
Wally, I luv u, Man - u be won of the best posters on the bored, but you gotta figure out the your/you're thing. You aren't stoopid and I no u don't care, but it makes you look stoopid.

golf

Reaction score
Georgia news is good if your Satan.de

Devil has been down to georgia before. Johnny was waiting as will be SB241. Really think Johnny was a repub - knew he had the truth and wouldnt back down no matter what.

We really need to put together a gh trip for Candace. If lucky could get a chance to also shake shapiro's hand and maybe the gena carafano flick will be showing by then. Maybe get a discount if we get enuf people - lets do it!

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Wally, I luv u, Man - u be won of the best posters on the bored, but you gotta figure out the your/you're thing. You aren't stoopid and I no u don't care, but it makes you look stoopid.

Hopefully Spoof don't see it...
😯😯😯

See what I did there...
😏

doesn't

Top Bottom