Candace Owens Has Got it Going On!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Kinda sounds a whole lot like Maxine calling Kanye a dumb n***. But of course, it’s completely okay for HER to say that nowadays. Others, not so much.
Yeah, the Left is full of double standards and hypocrisy. I’m not claiming it doesn’t happen on both sides. But the Left does as witnessed by jtf’s lack of recognition and holier than thou beliefs.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Kinda sounds a whole lot like Maxine calling Kanye a dumb n***. But of course, it’s completely okay for HER to say that nowadays. Others, not so much.

Because he’s dumb he’s a ni66er?

Fyi; he just made the comment that blacks were enslaved for 400 years by choice.[emoji15] He sounds kinda dumb to me too.[emoji848]

Kanye West just said 400 years of slavery was a choicehttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/entertainment/kanye-west-slavery-choice-trnd/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Because he’s dumb he’s a ni66er?

Fyi; he just made the comment that blacks were enslaved for 400 years by choice.[emoji15] He sounds kinda dumb to me too.[emoji848]

Kanye West just said 400 years of slavery was a choicehttps://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/entertainment/kanye-west-slavery-choice-trnd/index.html
As I understand it, he wasn’t saying that they consciously made the choice, but unconsciously did by not fighting back and by conforming. He was trying to make a statement against conforming.

If so, that’s easy to say, but extremely difficult to do. It is “kinda dumb”. But lots of people second guess how others should have acted after the fact, like cops after a questionable shooting, etc.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
As I understand it, he wasn’t saying that they consciously made the choice, but unconsciously did by not fighting back and by conforming. He was trying to make a statement against conforming.

If so, that’s easy to say, but extremely difficult to do. It is “kinda dumb”. But lots of people second guess how others should have acted after the fact, like cops after a questionable shooting, etc.

Nahh that’s not what he said or meant.
https://youtu.be/s_M4LkYra5k

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Slavery was over 150 years ago yet most blacks remain in the Democratic plantation for their votes only.
Thankfully, there appears to be a wakening among free thinkers. You're not there yet.

That’s a dumbass comment completely devoid of logic, content and perspective.

bga1

Reaction score

Les is 100% correct. The Dems have lied to blacks in order to use their votes for power. They have delivered misery in return.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Slavery was over 150 years ago yet most blacks remain in the Democratic plantation for their votes only.
Thankfully, there appears to be a wakening among free thinkers. You're not there yet.

Oh no?

Ironically, I do believe it was none other than YOU that said on this board just a few short years ago that you KNOW the Dems don’t do a damn thing for African Americans but at least they give you the illusion they care. That comment I will not soon forget, and it was spot on then and it’s spot on now

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Oh no?

Ironically, I do believe it was none other than YOU that said on this board just a few short years ago that you KNOW the Dems don’t do a damn thing for African Americans but at least they give you the illusion they care. That comment I will not soon forget, and it was spot on then and it’s spot on now

Don’t believe that and I never said that (not in that context) but it’s not surprising you would CHOOSE to believe that. However I have said:

Black people like every other party vote their own best interest. Diversity and INCLUSION is a interest. The Republican Party is neither. It shouldn’t be surprising that black people don’t support a party who welcomes, supports and is led by a racist. The Democratic Party definitely has its issues but the party promotes diversity and more important.......is inclusive.

So.....what do you think of Kanye? Proof positive you have to pretty messed up in the head to support Trump?[emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

justthefacts

Reaction score
Yeah, the Left is full of double standards and hypocrisy. I’m not claiming it doesn’t happen on both sides. But the Left does as witnessed by jtf’s lack of recognition and holier than thou beliefs.

Great point. Except Maxine Waters' comments came after my post.

My favorite part is how in his attempt to conform to Conservative ideology, Kanye is now saying slavery is a choice.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Les is 100% correct. The Dems have lied to blacks in order to use their votes for power. They have delivered misery in return.

That’s yours and a extremely small percentage of black people opinion. I and a overwhelming large percentage of other black people completely disagree with you. Maybe you should listen?

Section2

Reaction score
That’s yours and a extremely small percentage of black people opinion. I and a overwhelming large percentage of other black people completely disagree with you. Maybe you should listen?

I'm listening but I don't hear policy ideas.

LesBolstad

Reaction score

As Denny Green said: "the proof is in the puddin' " and there's no question the Democratic party has been nothing but a disaster for blacks the last few decades. Time to think clearly and freely.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
As Denny Green said: "the proof is in the puddin' " and there's no question the Democratic party has been nothing but a disaster for blacks the last few decades. Time to think clearly and freely.

Ohhhhh I see. You think black people are broken? You think you know what’s best for 93% of black people better than we know for ourselves? Does that strike you as.........a bit arrogant? Maybe a tad bit........racist?
Might you not come to understand why 93% of black people want nothing to do with you and your side?

My man, I have done pretty well thinking for myself. Maybe YOU are the one who is not thinking clearly or freely? Maybe you are a victim of racism? Maybe you were taught that growing up? Maybe you come from a family of racists and this is what they taught you? Maybe it’s not your fault you just don’t know any better? Maybe you just wasn’t raised right?[emoji848]

Denny was correct; the proof is in the pudding. Roughly 93% of blacks regardless of socio economic standing haven’t voted Republican for a generation. Why? Because the republican party is broken, has little diversity and is not inclusive........unless you are a racist. They have just about all of those.?

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
I'm listening but I don't hear policy ideas.

That’s because I don’t feel a need to state my position any more than I have. You will have to contact the other 93% and ask them to get THEIR opinion.

I’m guessing you couldn’t refute lack of diversity or inclusion so you are trolling for something you can refute?[emoji41]

Section2

Reaction score
That’s because I don’t feel a need to state my position any more than I have. You will have to contact the other 93% and ask them to get THEIR opinion.

I’m guessing you couldn’t refute lack of diversity or inclusion so you are trolling for something you can refute?[emoji41]

If the focus was on policy, rather than feeling, it wouldn't be 93% is my point. I don't see anything to refute, but if there's a statement or position i'm always happy to discuss.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
If the focus was on policy, rather than feeling, it wouldn't be 93% is my point. I don't see anything to refute, but if there's a statement or position i'm always happy to discuss.

You a funny dude. Build a wall across the southern border. Why? Feelings. Fight policies for gun control. Why? Feelings. Prayer in schools? Why? Feelings. Gender specific bathrooms. Why? Feelings. You would like to believe that you are disassociated from your feelings. You aren’t, that’s why you come across as a complete idiot at times pretzeling or arguing against positions (straw man) that were never made. You want......no need to believe that there is logic to all of your positions.

You know, our previous President and his administration managed to protect the borders and decrease illegal immigration while deporting records number of people for 8 straight years without coming across as a racist? Why is that?The Democratic Party manages to campaign every cycle without insulting entire demographics of people. Why is that?

Oh you wanted policies so that you can ignore them or strategically pick and choose. Cool. The GOP marginalizes the black vote by redistricting or imposing voter ID laws. The GOP strategically proposes legislation that adversely effects people of color like ending affirmative action College admission but not touching the ones that benefit white people the most, legacy students.

As we have seen in this very thread and with the party in general; the GOP or it’s supporters can’t seem to open their mouths without racist epithets falling out. Why is that? Their is nothing wrong with the GOP. Black people are brain washed and unable to think freely. Where have I heard that before?

Here I found something that may help you.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ho-cant-control-themselves-try-control-others

LesBolstad

Reaction score
A Reuters poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11%, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22%

The defection from the Democrat party is happening and they are moving to Trump

The death of the Democrat party: A Reuters poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11%, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22%

The death of the Democrat party

Section2

Reaction score
You a funny dude. Build a wall across the southern border. Why? Feelings. Fight policies for gun control. Why? Feelings. Prayer in schools? Why? Feelings. Gender specific bathrooms. Why? Feelings. You would like to believe that you are disassociated from your feelings. You aren’t, that’s why you come across as a complete idiot at times pretzeling or arguing against positions (straw man) that were never made. You want......no need to believe that there is logic to all of your positions.

You know, our previous President and his administration managed to protect the borders and decrease illegal immigration while deporting records number of people for 8 straight years without coming across as a racist? Why is that?The Democratic Party manages to campaign every cycle without insulting entire demographics of people. Why is that?

Oh you wanted policies so that you can ignore them or strategically pick and choose. Cool. The GOP marginalizes the black vote by redistricting or imposing voter ID laws. The GOP strategically proposes legislation that adversely effects people of color like ending affirmative action College admission but not touching the ones that benefit white people the most, legacy students.

As we have seen in this very thread and with the party in general; the GOP or it’s supporters can’t seem to open their mouths without racist epithets falling out. Why is that? Their is nothing wrong with the GOP. Black people are brain washed and unable to think freely. Where have I heard that before?

Here I found something that may help you.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ho-cant-control-themselves-try-control-others

That hit a nerve!

I don’t know what your random list of positions that I don’t advocate are supposed to show, but you proved my point in your second graf. These aren’t policy disagreements, they are discussions of optics (feelings).

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
That hit a nerve!

I don’t know what your random list of positions that I don’t advocate are supposed to show, but you proved my point in your second graf. These aren’t policy disagreements, they are discussions of optics (feelings).

Here we go again; you not understanding the English language or meaning of words.

Definition of policy
“a course or principle of action adopted or proposed by a government, party, business, or individual.
"the administration's controversial economic policies"
synonyms:plans, strategy, stratagem, approach, code, system, guidelines, theory; More
archaic
prudent or expedient conduct or action.
"a course of policy and wisdom"

Ok let’s start here. The above is what I believe the meaning of the word policy is. What do you THINK it is. In addition, please define “graph” and what numbers come before and after 2........and please confirm second and 2 have the same meaning.

Section2

Reaction score
Here we go again; you not understanding the English language or meaning of words.

Definition of policy
“a course or principle of action adopted or proposed by a government, party, business, or individual.
"the administration's controversial economic policies"
synonyms:plans, strategy, stratagem, approach, code, system, guidelines, theory; More
archaic
prudent or expedient conduct or action.
"a course of policy and wisdom"

Ok let’s start here. The above is what I believe the meaning of the word policy is. What do you THINK it is. In addition, please define “graph” and what numbers come before and after 2........and please confirm second and 2 have the same meaning.

You have really been good at derailing discussions lately with these pu$$y tactics. Nah, I’m good.

justthefacts

Reaction score
A Reuters poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11%, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22%

The death of the Democrat party: A Reuters poll taken on April 22, 2018 had Trump’s approval rating among black men at 11%, while the same poll on April 29, 2018 pegged the approval rating at 22%

The death of the Democrat party

Because of the tiny sample sizes on those cross-tabs, there is extremely high variance. According to your logic, there was a defection from the Republican party between Jan 14 and Feb 4 as Trump's approval among black men went from 19% to 10%.

https://polling.reuters.com/#poll/CP3_2/filters/SC_RACE:2/dates/20171001-20180501/type/week

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Really not a big deal; I’m sure he could acknowledge all of his black supporters name........there really aren’t that many of them.��

Stay on the Democratic farm, boy. We need your vote!

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Stay on the Democratic farm, boy. We need your vote!

Boy huh? Spoken like a true member of the Republican Party......one that doesn’t interest 90% plus of black people. Your party just isn’t..........inclusive and as a result not diverse.

gopher_alum_2005

Reaction score
Black guy who stops white guy from murdering people at a Waffle House: zero mentions
Candace Owens: gets mentioned

That’s all you need to know about the moron in the WH

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
BuzzFeed ran an article Tuesday night titled “The Newest Star Of The Trump Movement Ran A Trump-Bashing Publication — Less Than Two Years Ago” and notes that Owens previously ran a blog called “Degree180” that included anti-Trump and anti-conservative posts.

Owens immediately accused the author of harassing young women who used to write for Degree180 and threatening to publish their names if they did not cooperate with his report.
She refused to provide The Daily Caller with any evidence that the Buzzfeed reporter, Joseph Bernstein, had threatened the young women if they did not cooperate with his report.

BuzzFeed denies the accusations entirely and told The Daily Caller that Owens is “smearing a reporter.”

“Reaching out for comment is not a threat–it’s responsible journalistic practice,” Matt Mittenthal, director of communications for BuzzFeed News, said. “Candace knows this, but would rather smear a reporter than be honest with her followers.”

The Daily Caller also reviewed an email Bernstein sent to a former Degree180 writer that showed a standard request for comment.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Hence my comment that it is beneficial being a unicorn.
A very very high percentage of Black people that change political affiliations become Republicans. Why would that be surprising?

Top Bottom