Cameron Wiley

btowngopher

Reaction score
A lot of question marks regarding this kid when we signed him, some reports raved about him, on field production in H.S. didn't quite match. I thought he looked pretty good against Georgia Southern. Looks like he has the makings of a quality B1G rb.

fmlizard

Reaction score
He seemed to have a nice burst especially for a larger RB. Wish he could have gotten better holes. Look forward to seeing him healthy again.

hungan1

Reaction score
Is he the one on concussion protocol?

Urbandale

Reaction score
Between Wiley and Trey Potts, I was more excited about Potts. But in that limited action yesterday, I have to say I was impressed with Wiley.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Part of me hopes that we don't need to play him anymore this season. Don't want to rush him back.
I thought I heard or read somewhere — maybe Shorty's summary? — that Fleck said all of our backs should be ready for Purdue, including Brooks.

Anyone else hear anything?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I thought I heard or read somewhere — maybe Shorty's summary? — that Fleck said all of our backs should be ready for Purdue, including Brooks.

Yeah, that's what he said. I think it was post game press conference.

PitinoFan

Reaction score
I don’t think we saw enough of him to draw many conclusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STPGopher

Reaction score

Thanks! Part of me gets nervous about someone like him suffering a second one too soon. Have to trust the coach and the medical staff.

Top Bottom