Call for Unity

Section2

Reaction score
Look who's back! Our deuce said he was just too fatigued to post anymore. I guess he got a little pep talk from some boogaloo boys on the dark web and he's rarin' to go.
That’s actually not what I said at all. I said I don’t have the energy of JTF and Howie to freak out daily and give you a taste of your medicine. No need to lie.

salzie

Reaction score
Words are easy for a career politician. If Biden truly wants to unify and 100% believes he won the election honestly, then he could admit he's not actually the President Elect yet and advocate for election audits in key counties. After all, there's nothing to hide, right? That would go a long ways towards unity but it won't happen. Just empty political words like all of them.

BTW, Corn Pop was fully involved in the hostile presidential transition to Trump. He hasn't earned any benefit of the doubt. None. Nada.
Biden doesn't need to placate Trumps fragile ego, he's the president elect

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Biden doesn't need to placate Trumps fragile ego, he's the president elect
This thread is about supposed unity. The "president elect" issue was a chance to actually back up words with actions. Those actions were tossed to the side. The "unity" speech was bullshit like everyone already knew.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
A cornerstone of the MAGA mindset is victimhood.
You have previously identified yourself as a communist. I know nothing else about you, but your political beliefs are embedded in victimhood status. I can only assume you wasted tens of thousands of dollars on a useless degree and are now in vindictive mode. LOL!

manderson1984

Reaction score
That’s a great question. No clue when or how it ends. You have well known liberal actively promoting destroying people for supporting the POTUS.

No matter how sincere Biden might be on unity showing up day one and proclaiming let’s hug it out isn’t going to go over big.
I know conservatives who did it to Obama and his supporters too. I agree it won’t be one person. It will take both groups or trufully new party (very long overdue). Trufully their bickering and creation of division only keeps them more powerful and makes us all sheep. Bah bah.

Wally

Reaction score
, Corn Pop was fully involved in the hostile presidential transition to Trump.
Lol yeah ok, please lay that out in detail?

I guess leaving him a pandemic plan(which Trump threw out) was hostile....

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Leftist are complying lists of their political opponents and advocating for the burning down of the Republican Party so there are no survivors. Good thing Biden is sincere because that really changes things. 🙄
Do you have a link to that news?

If I could burn down the Republican party without going to jail, I might be tempted but I don't think that's the case.

jamiche

Reaction score
That’s actually not what I said at all. I said I don’t have the energy of JTF and Howie to freak out daily and give you a taste of your medicine. No need to lie.
45,000 posts, many of them containing all caps, is a lot of freak outs per day, deuce. I didn't know if you had collapsed from exhaustion, got suspended again, or took some time off to hunt for the aunty-fifi's that you and craig swore started the Mpls riots.

jamiche

Reaction score
This thread is about supposed unity. The "president elect" issue was a chance to actually back up words with actions. Those actions were tossed to the side. The "unity" speech was bullshit like everyone already knew.
It might have sounded productive and worthwhile to you if Biden had started calling trump voters losers and liars.

jamiche

Reaction score
Jesus is God. We also know what Romans 8:28 says about how God works.

There will be troubles on this earth. The troubles are caused by the sins of man. Not by God.
I always love it when the biggest hypocrite on the board invokes religion.

scools12

Reaction score

If I could burn down the Republican party without going to jail, I might be tempted but I don't think that's the case.
WaPo token “conservative”. Rubin is not a conservative and the liberals on the panel nod their heads in agreement.

Last edited:

cjbfbp

Reaction score
WaPo token “conservative”. Rubin is not a conservative and the liberals on the panel nod their heads in agreement.

First of all, that was said by someone who spent most of her life as a Republican (Jennifer Rubin). I admit that I enjoy having them on our side because they take no prisoners once they identify the enemy. Secondly, it was not meant to be taken literally.

Minnesota

Reaction score
You have previously identified yourself as a communist. I know nothing else about you, but your political beliefs are embedded in victimhood status. I can only assume you wasted tens of thousands of dollars on a useless degree and are now in vindictive mode. LOL!
Nah, I went to the U. It wasn’t that expensive.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Leftist are complying lists of their political opponents and advocating for the burning down of the Republican Party so there are no survivors. Good thing Biden is sincere because that really changes things. 🙄
The only list you’re on is craigslist, looking for a date.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Nobody called YOU any of those names unless you ARE one of them! Nobody said that EVERY Trump voter WAS one of these types of people. Those terms were used to describe many of the types of people that supported this administration.

The KKK, the white nationalists, and other fringe groups supported Trump and he did nothing to distance himself from that support. He legitimized them because he craves adulation. THOSE are the people who the filthy terms were thrown against. There are 'very fine people on both sides' of the Republican party... I have a ton of them in my family.

The question you have to ask yourself is whether YOU support the fringe groups who espouse hate. IF you do, then you may have been lumped in with the derisive comments. If NOT, then you're good... you're just a normal Republican who believes in America but leans towards a different economic and social philosophy than others in this country. Unity is for all of the moderates... 90% of each party who are willing to put country ahead of themselves.
You completely missed the mark here. The thread was a general one about the left calling people on the right every filthy name in the book for the last 4 years and now we should all forget that.

A BIG majority of the lefties on this board were/are guilty of that. A LOT of lefties in Congress have been guilty of this as well; check out Maxine Walters recent attack and disgusting verbal barrage on any black that voted for Trump. Pathetic.

You are wrong. Wrong when you say that nobody ever said that every Trump supporter was one of those despicable types. It's been said repeatedly, on CNN, on this board, all across social media.

You're right about considering the source for the most part; the opinion of the children on the board that a lot of us have on Ignore isn't important. I agree with your point there.

Like I said, I have no problem giving Biden the benefit of the doubt, although his 47-year history doesn't exactly offer us much reason for optimism. When compared to just about any other Democratic politician, Biden would be considered a pathetic option by even the most ardent Democrat. I have an open mind, and I hope he can stand up to the lunatic part of the party and govern for the majority of the population. The problem is, nobody in the country (other than Trump) seems to have the stomach or balls to stand up to the extremely small but LOUD and vocal minority that is trying to drive public opinion right now. It's sad that such a small fringe portion is being allowed to threaten, coerce and beat otherwise good reasonable people into submission. It needs to stop, and we should all be united on that.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
You completely missed the mark here. The thread was a general one about the left calling people on the right every filthy name in the book for the last 4 years and now we should all forget that.
You do realize, that the very first two words you used in the OP were an insult of the President elect?

Wow. LOL. Can't make that shit up. But keep on preaching, please...

bga1

Reaction score

Here is one such effort. Shut down now. The intention remains. Four years of #resistance, now this.
Unity!

Wally

Reaction score
The thread was a general one about the left calling people on the right every filthy name in the book for the last 4 years and now we should all forget that.
How long has your dear leader been calling people all kinds of filthy vile names?

Hmm,what is forever...

Top Bottom