Call for Unity

scools12

Reaction score
Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences.
The left approves of beating someone up for wearing a hat they don’t like. It’s just a consequence.

But hey how about those deplorable righties. You can’t make it up.

Reserve

Reaction score
we would not have had the Holocaust. So, we have to rely on human leaders to do their best.
Hmmm. How did the human leaders workout for the Jewish people that died in the Holocaust?

LakerFan

Reaction score
My point ecoperson, as a Christian, is that I believe the only person that can bring about the change that Penn Jillett is seeking is Jesus Christ.

It appears to me that:

That Penn, the atheist, is attempting to impute those qualities that Jesus has upon Joe Biden.

I find that fascinating. :)
If the knock on Biden was that he has had 40 years in Washington to get the job done and hasn't, i have to say that Jesus has had 2000 years to fill our hearts with love and doesn't seem to be getting the job done.

jamiche

Reaction score
At least Biden is making a sincere effort to unite the country and to be the president of all Americans. If the trump voters refuse to acknowledge it, there's nothing he can do about it. I don't recall any such effort by trump in word or deed.

scools12

Reaction score
Leftist are complying lists of their political opponents and advocating for the burning down of the Republican Party so there are no survivors. Good thing Biden is sincere because that really changes things. 🙄

USAF

Reaction score
Leftist are complying lists of their political opponents and advocating for the burning down of the Republican Party so there are no survivors. Good thing Biden is sincere because that really changes things. 🙄
Just so's you know, you have a space on the first cattle car, Jan 20th. Enjoy "camp."

Wally

Reaction score
My point ecoperson, as a Christian, is that I believe the only person that can bring about the change that Penn Jillett is seeking is Jesus Christ.
Don't force your belief in fairy tails on the rest of us, as long as you don't do that I'm fine with it.

manderson1984

Reaction score
No it doesn’t make sense.

Biden’s calls for unity will fall on deaf ears and rightfully so. It isn’t happening and that’s all on the liberals.
Good call, the liberals called Obama a muslim terrorist that wasn't even born in this country. The liberal senate blocked years 2 years worth of Obama's judicial appointments... We can play this game back to FDR if you want, it's time to move on otherwise we will all be blind.

Wally

Reaction score
Just their houses....
😂😂😂😂😎

bga1

Reaction score
Jesus doesn't interfere in the earthly activities of humans. If he did, we would not have had the Holocaust. So, we have to rely on human leaders to do their best.
Jesus is God. We also know what Romans 8:28 says about how God works.

There will be troubles on this earth. The troubles are caused by the sins of man. Not by God.

bga1

Reaction score
No it doesn’t make sense.

Biden’s calls for unity will fall on deaf ears and rightfully so. It isn’t happening and that’s all on the liberals.
In this nation as it was designed we have been asked to unite around life and liberty. What the left is presenting will never unify. They seek to tear the country apart. The left is already producing enemy lists and threatening Trump supporters. Unity is not happening. If Joe is installed as President I will pray for him, but I will not pray for unity behind the ideas of the left, in fact I pray for a clear separation from what they offer. Time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Last edited:

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Words are easy for a career politician. If Biden truly wants to unify and 100% believes he won the election honestly, then he could admit he's not actually the President Elect yet and advocate for election audits in key counties. After all, there's nothing to hide, right? That would go a long ways towards unity but it won't happen. Just empty political words like all of them.

BTW, Corn Pop was fully involved in the hostile presidential transition to Trump. He hasn't earned any benefit of the doubt. None. Nada.

scools12

Reaction score
Good call, the liberals called Obama a muslim terrorist that wasn't even born in this country. The liberal senate blocked years 2 years worth of Obama's judicial appointments... We can play this game back to FDR if you want, it's time to move on otherwise we will all be blind.

manderson1984

Reaction score
A cornerstone of the MAGA mindset is victimhood.
True that, can't even let our African American and our Native American brothers and sisters have that. I also think its equally as bad when the far left progressive gets more offended than them as well.

manderson1984

Reaction score
Archie gif nice!

So what gets to happen then? When does it actually get to end? We just all need to follow Trump and then we can be ok? I don't get how or what leads to an equitable solution. We just sound like a bunch of crying babies and it's pathetic.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Jesus is God. We also know what Romans 8:28 says about how God works.

There will be troubles on this earth. The troubles are caused by the sins of man. Not by God.
I don't care what kind of voodoo witchcraft you practice in your private home.

Keep it out of the public square, and keep it out of government. Where it doesn't belong!

scools12

Reaction score
Archie gif nice!

So what gets to happen then? When does it actually get to end? We just all need to follow Trump and then we can be ok? I don't get how or what leads to an equitable solution. We just sound like a bunch of crying babies and it's pathetic.
That’s a great question. No clue when or how it ends. You have well known liberal actively promoting destroying people for supporting the POTUS.

No matter how sincere Biden might be on unity showing up day one and proclaiming let’s hug it out isn’t going to go over big.

jamiche

Reaction score
He took a bunch of questions today, and he handled McConnell and Pompeo's absolute garbage with 1000x the class and grace that the guy you've defended for 4 years ever would have.
Wait??!! He didn't call them names??!! He didn't insult their families??!! That's just nuts. He has to be demented.

Section2

Reaction score
He took a bunch of questions today, and he handled McConnell and Pompeo's absolute garbage with 1000x the class and grace that the guy you've defended for 4 years ever would have.
It’s easy to answer friendly questions. It’s hard to answer attacking, leading, partisan questions. I didn’t see the questions, but I would bet they were the former. That’s really not a defense of Trump. There were always a million legit questions to ask, but they far too often veered into personal attacks. Sometimes he responded to legit questions with garbage.
And there’s this

Top Bottom