BREAKING NEWS: TWITTER SUSPENDS TRUMP'S ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I stand corrected. According to Facebook, you are right. Ron Paul is now a seditionist for advocating for Liberty.
The algorithms and methods are never going to be perfect, especially when they're being stood up.

I would not be surprised if the philosophy of "casting a wider net than needed, is better than casting a shorter net than needed" is at play, in some circumstances.

Similar things happen at YouTube when videos get demonetized.

jamiche

Reaction score
Straw man is your smartest tactic. I didn’t even know George Floyd was shot?
He wasn't, Melvin. He was unarmed, handcuffed, restrained, asking for help and a cop put his knee on his neck and, using the full force of his body weight, kept it there for eight minutes forty six seconds, choking Floyd to death. Dozens and dozens of other unarmed black and brown people have been shot to death or maimed by armed cops in recent years.

As I said, I'm here to tutor you. It's a very slow but satisfying process.

jamiche

Reaction score
The algorithms and methods are never going to be perfect, especially when they're being stood up.

I would not be surprised if the philosophy of "casting a wider net than needed, is better than casting a shorter net than needed" is at play, in some circumstances.

Similar things happen at YouTube when videos get demonetized.
They have to be perfect or Melvin and the other aggrieved seditionists will be very upset.

Section2

Reaction score
He wasn't, Melvin. He was unarmed, handcuffed, restrained, asking for help and a cop put his knee on his neck and, using the full force of his body weight, kept it there for eight minutes forty six seconds, choking Floyd to death. Dozens and dozens of other unarmed black and brown people have been shot to death or maimed by armed cops in recent years.

As I said, I'm here to tutor you. It's a very slow but satisfying process.
so your solution of “stop shooting unarmed people” is a failure.
and the facts you’ve laid out above are wrong anyway.

jamiche

Reaction score
so your solution of “stop shooting unarmed people” is a failure.
and the facts you’ve laid out above are wrong anyway.
Now Melvin is having a digital hissy fit. Maybe Melvin saw a different video than the rest of the world. The one where the Chauvin was acting in self defense.

Section2

Reaction score
Now Melvin is having a digital hissy fit. Maybe Melvin saw a different video than the rest of the world. The one where the Chauvin was acting in self defense.
Deflect away. You said there was a simple solution and were so arrogant about it. Yet it wouldn’t have stopped the case which led to massive riots and the deaths of 30-50 people. Awesome solution.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Deflect away. You said there was a simple solution and were so arrogant about it. Yet it wouldn’t have stopped the case which led to massive riots and the deaths of 30-50 people. Awesome solution.
Do you actually consider your asinine technical parsing a winning strategy? Instead of that, you could address the point he's making and avoid your 10x post explosion. Which is not at all boring. :rolleyes:

jamiche

Reaction score
Stopped what case, melvin? You are confusing yourself.

BTW, the simple solution is for the police to stop killing and maiming unarmed black and brown people.

We'll keep at it until you get there.

jamiche

Reaction score
Poor Marj. Maybe this representing QAnon in congress and carrying a gun around isn't so much fun, especially when the cash dries up.

BTW, wouldn't censorship be not allowing her to speak?

Go4Broke

Reaction score

NOTE: For GopherHolers who weren't alive at the time, W. Mark Felt was "Deep Throat" to Woodword and Bernstein during Watergate.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score

NOTE: For GopherHolers who weren't alive at the time, W. Mark Felt was "Deep Throat" to Woodword and Bernstein during Watergate.
I like this guy!!

It saddens me to think, now, that people might be crazy enough to take physical action against someone like this.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Poor Marj. Maybe this representing QAnon in congress and carrying a gun around isn't so much fun, especially when the cash dries up.

BTW, wouldn't censorship be not allowing her to speak?

Top Bottom