BREAKING NEWS: TWITTER SUSPENDS TRUMP'S ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY

Section2

Reaction score
What is it that would placate VERY ANGRY Trump voters other than Biden conceding the election?
I don’t know. Let’s try to destroy their lives and see if that works.

jamiche

Reaction score
Ok, well 26 people died in the George Floyd riots, which was also fueled by lies and misinformation. We could also measure by property damage (a blowout in favor of the summer riots).
I do care. I care about both situations. They are both big problems. I’m definitely interested in finding solutions to the BLM George Floyd anger. Not necessarily the leaders of each movement, but why they were so attractive to so many people. There are real causes of each.
You aren't interested in finding solutions to the BLM George Floyd anger, melvin. The problem and the solution has been explained to you over and over. As your unpaid tutor, I will explain it to you one more time. The problem is that the police continue to kill and maim unarmed black and brown people in this country with impunity. The solution is for them to stop doing it. The quiz will be in the morning. If you fail, I will send you to school without lunch money.

jamiche

Reaction score
We've been very concerned about the tender psyches of "deeply misunderstood and neglected" trump voters for five years. As every parent needs to say to a teenager at some point, "Too bad. Get over it."

jamiche

Reaction score
Fine, you support the BLM antifa riots. Because it’s grassroots and you agree with their cause. Pathetic but not surprising.
Their cause is to get cops to stop shooting unarmed black and brown people, melvin. Most of the country doesn't think that's pathetic.

jamiche

Reaction score
Hahahaahahhahahah!!! Hijacked!!!! So you and Jake and Howie are gigantic hypocrites. Awesome. I’m glad you made it so apparent. Thank you.
Melvin is about to go all caps.

Section2

Reaction score
You aren't interested in finding solutions to the BLM George Floyd anger, melvin. The problem and the solution has been explained to you over and over. As your unpaid tutor, I will explain it to you one more time. The problem is that the police continue to kill and maim unarmed black and brown people in this country with impunity. The solution is for them to stop doing it. The quiz will be in the morning. If you fail, I will send you to school without lunch money.
Ah, that’s a brilliant mind on display. Stop doing it!! Why didn’t anyone think of this simple solution?

I’ll tell you the real problem: the drug war and the public school system. No education, no hope, violence, gangs.
Your solution addresses none of the above and won’t work. Thankfully, it looks like cities are going to try it your way, so you will get to see your failure in your lifetime (In theory).

Section2

Reaction score
Their cause is to get cops to stop shooting unarmed black and brown people, melvin. Most of the country doesn't think that's pathetic.
Their cause is communism. Right out in the open. The sheep are easy to fool.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
As an honest member of The Party of Personal Responsibility, I'm sure you'll admit that these people are destroying their own lives. Please don't try to pin that on anyone else. No one else made them do the things they've done.

They are accountable.

jamiche

Reaction score
Ah, that’s a brilliant mind on display. Stop doing it!! Why didn’t anyone think of this simple solution?

I’ll tell you the real problem: the drug war and the public school system. No education, no hope, violence, gangs.
Your solution addresses none of the above and won’t work. Thankfully, it looks like cities are going to try it your way, so you will get to see your failure in your lifetime (In theory).
Stop shooting unarmed people is a simple solution, melvin yabut. Sometimes the answer is right in front of your face.

howeda7

Reaction score
Since even Fool2 doesn't know what would make the VERY ANGRY Trump insurrection army happy, I'd say humiliating them and "destroying“ them is indeed our only option.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
I didn't know that being opposed to shooting unarmed people was Marxist, melvin.
Straw man is your smartest tactic. I didn’t even know George Floyd was shot?

Section2

Reaction score
Stop shooting unarmed people is a simple solution, melvin yabut. Sometimes the answer is right in front of your face.
Said in response to the George Floyd riots.

stocker08

Reaction score
Fine, you support the BLM antifa riots. Because it’s grassroots and you agree with their cause. Pathetic but not surprising.
Nice strawman, dotard.

Keep licking Trump's boots. Acting like it's okay that the president is encouraging and rallying his supporters to revolt. Really makes you look and sound like someone who contributes to society in a meaningful way.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Public education... and communism.

Section2

Reaction score
Since even Fool2 doesn't know what would make the VERY ANGRY Trump insurrection army happy, I'd say humiliating them and "destroying“ them is indeed our only option.
Good luck with that.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Hahahaahahhahahah!!! Hijacked!!!! So you and Jake and Howie are gigantic hypocrites. Awesome. I’m glad you made it so apparent. Thank you.
Wait, what? Jake is because what?

jamiche

Reaction score
Not angry at all. Jammer on the other hand is unhinged.
I think recognizing very early on that Biden won the election and that attacking our nation's capitol is an attempted coup makes me pretty hinged, melvin yabut.

Top Bottom