BREAKING NEWS: TWITTER SUSPENDS TRUMP'S ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY

jamiche

Reaction score
No different than MAGA claiming antifa was behind the capitol riots. Just so you know how you sound.
It was a lie and an absurdity and made the seditionists look even more foolish. It was just like your claim that antifa was behind the Mpls riots. Thank you for confirming my point. (You get so twisted up you have no idea what you are saying, melvin yabut.)

Secondly, don't call it "capitol riots." It was a violent insurrection, which is considerably worse.

jamiche

Reaction score
we just did? As measured by....?
In the free market system, if there had been a competing insurrection at the Supreme Court and eight lives had been lost and the seditionists had burned down the entire building while capturing John Roberts, would that have been a better insurrection, melvin? Is that how you would measure it?

Section2

Reaction score
On 11/3/16 I predicted to family and friends that donald wasn't leaving peacefully and I've never waivered on it. I was sorry to be right. I'll be sorry to be right on this prediction as well. You and your fellow seditionists are very stoked up. You think the country owes you something (more guns, maybe) and you are going to collect, melvin.
Well, I was certainly wrong that Trump would drag this out, so congrats on getting that right. Yes, millions of people who felt they had no voice and found it in Trump are very angry. That’s not good. How to deal with it? All I’m hearing from the left is “let’s destroy their lives”. Great plan.

Section2

Reaction score
In the free market system, if there had been a competing insurrection at the Supreme Court and eight lives had been lost and the seditionists had burned down the entire building while capturing John Roberts, would that have been a better insurrection, melvin? Is that how you would measure it?
First step for you appears to be understanding what a free market system is.

USAF

Reaction score
Well, I was certainly wrong that Trump would drag this out, so congrats on getting that right. Yes, millions of people who felt they had no voice and found it in Trump are very angry. That’s not good. How to deal with it? All I’m hearing from the left is “let’s destroy their lives”. Great plan.
All I'm hearing from the right is "stop the steal!, "it wasn't sedition," "Trump didn't say that," and rhe same BS that got us here in the first place.

Great plan. Blame the folks not responsible.

Section2

Reaction score
I already highlighted the lives lost. I don't know how to help you any further as you obviously don't care.
Ok, well 26 people died in the George Floyd riots, which was also fueled by lies and misinformation. We could also measure by property damage (a blowout in favor of the summer riots).
I do care. I care about both situations. They are both big problems. I’m definitely interested in finding solutions to the BLM George Floyd anger. Not necessarily the leaders of each movement, but why they were so attractive to so many people. There are real causes of each.

Section2

Reaction score
All I'm hearing from the right is "stop the steal!, "it wasn't sedition," "Trump didn't say that," and rhe same BS that got us here in the first place.

Great plan. Blame the folks not responsible.
If you just said that Trump is responsible for the capitol riots, we would all agree. Is that not enough? I guess not. Because you all feel the need to lie and say he explicitly ordered it. It just gets so tiring. The truth is bad and enough, no need to go further.

Section2

Reaction score
It was a lie and an absurdity and made the seditionists look even more foolish. It was just like your claim that antifa was behind the Mpls riots. Thank you for confirming my point. (You get so twisted up you have no idea what you are saying, melvin yabut.)

Secondly, don't call it "capitol riots." It was a violent insurrection, which is considerably worse.
Just like the lie that BLM and antifa weren’t responsible for the arson and property damage by the seditionist insurrectionists.

Section2

Reaction score
Maybe not CRG, can’t speak for him. I haven’t seen anyone argue that he’s not responsible. Certainly everyone including CRG would agree that Trump could have stopped it if he wanted. So if he didn’t want it to happen, and could stop it alone, then he’s responsible.

Section2

Reaction score
I disagree. These folks are shameless. The pattern has been that they double and triple down. We are going to see a wave of terrorism over the next two years that this country has never seen before. Then their pols will run on restoring order.
I guess you were right.

Section2

Reaction score
The problem is that 75M seditionists, most of the seditionist party and their seditionist president either actively or tacitly supported it, melvin yabut. Same with the 1/6 coup attempt. That's why so few members of the seditionist party are in support of either forcing donald to resign or impeaching and convicting him.
I stand corrected. According to Facebook, you are right. Ron Paul is now a seditionist for advocating for Liberty.

Section2

Reaction score
Did he advocate for sedition? What did he say?
Hard to find people more consistent than Dr Paul so I doubt it. Facebook didn’t tell him. I guess Howie voted for a seditionist.

howeda7

Reaction score
He's advocated for some odd things but never that. All social media is on hyper drive right now with censoring. It's not the first time, it won't be the last.

jamiche

Reaction score
I guess you were right.
There were about 40 of them marching down the street, melvin. I don't think they broke into congress, murdered a cop, went searching for the veep so they could hang him. They looked kind of silly. If you want to equate that little demonstration with the 1/6 murderous, violent insurrection you will stay consistent as a laugh producer. This is like when ACORN was going to bring us down.

BTW, did you and craig recognize any of them from Mpls? Didn't think so.

jamiche

Reaction score
Hard to find people more consistent than Dr Paul so I doubt it. Facebook didn’t tell him. I guess Howie voted for a seditionist.
This is the inevitable excess that you seditionists caused. Good job.

jamiche

Reaction score
What's your point, melvin? The 2016 election was hijacked by the Russians. All of the intelligence agencies and the Mueller Report confirmed it. Nobody disputed that donald won the EC and Hillary won the popular vote. The Russians influenced you seditionists to vote for a grifting criminal. They did not underestimate your stupidity.

Pelosi welcomed protesters. That's perfectly legal. Coup attempts, sedition and treason are not legal.

You keep trying and I'll keep explaining. I'll be your tutor.

stocker08

Reaction score
So you predict Donald will act the same way Dems and the MSM have treated the antifa BLM riots?
The BLM rallies have been grassroot movements in response to minority deaths at the hands of the authorities. Far different than your king Trump riling people up, and encouraging them to riot and act out in the manner that they have.

You're only proving that everything I said in the post you quoted is 100% correct. You are trying to normalize Trump's behavior and excuse it. Act like it's ok because it's easier than admitting that your king, the guy that you've been relentlessly defending for years, is a POS. Congratulations on being a part of the problem.

stocker08

Reaction score
They didn't have a voice because their king lost the election? That's your excuse for their actions?

stocker08

Reaction score
What is it that would placate VERY ANGRY Trump voters other than Biden conceding the election?
That's the point. Nothing. It's why arguments like "they are protesting because they don't have a voice" is a dotard argument. Nobody should be surprised that it's deuce saying it.

Section2

Reaction score
What's your point, melvin? The 2016 election was hijacked by the Russians. All of the intelligence agencies and the Mueller Report confirmed it. Nobody disputed that donald won the EC and Hillary won the popular vote. The Russians influenced you seditionists to vote for a grifting criminal. They did not underestimate your stupidity.

Pelosi welcomed protesters. That's perfectly legal. Coup attempts, sedition and treason are not legal.

You keep trying and I'll keep explaining. I'll be your tutor.
Hahahaahahhahahah!!! Hijacked!!!! So you and Jake and Howie are gigantic hypocrites. Awesome. I’m glad you made it so apparent. Thank you.

Section2

Reaction score
The BLM rallies have been grassroot movements in response to minority deaths at the hands of the authorities. Far different than your king Trump riling people up, and encouraging them to riot and act out in the manner that they have.

You're only proving that everything I said in the post you quoted is 100% correct. You are trying to normalize Trump's behavior and excuse it. Act like it's ok because it's easier than admitting that your king, the guy that you've been relentlessly defending for years, is a POS. Congratulations on being a part of the problem.
Fine, you support the BLM antifa riots. Because it’s grassroots and you agree with their cause. Pathetic but not surprising.

Top Bottom