BREAKING NEWS: TWITTER SUSPENDS TRUMP'S ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY

stocker08

Reaction score
Wow! We are at war! Lol! It is not possible to make a better case for breaking up the US, secession, whatever. We aren’t at war Bad. We are in divorce proceedings. The only problem is that progs are the abusive husband who says, if I can’t have you, no one can, and commits murder.

a handful of loons plotting to kidnap the governor wasn’t committed by 75 million people.
Losers like you don't get to dictate terms. "King Trump lost the election? Fine....well let me be ignore the rule of law and do my own thing then."

Tough shit snowflake. Move to a different country.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Jack Dorsey our new totalitarian leader...
🤣🤣🤣
Just heard a Democrat Senator calling for Joe Biden to use executive order to do anything he wants. Of course when Horrible Kamala gets in, we will see full spread communism let loose.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Make no mistake, this "discussion" about the 1st Amendment--relating to both this Twitter flap and Hawley's book--are red herrings meant to distract from the insurrection and attack on the seat of government.

MennoSota

Reaction score
See... that's the thing about going around setting precedents.
Blame FDR. Presidential fiat took its foothold then and Presidents have expanded on this precedence to today. Presidents are now emboldened to act like kings who order whatever they will and let the Supreme Court sort it out later.
Look for Biden and his legislative minions to add more people to the court so they can take full power over all branches. Welcome to the USSA.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Blame FDR. Presidential fiat took its foothold then and Presidents have expanded on this precedence to today. Presidents are now emboldened to act like kings who order whatever they will and let the Supreme Court sort it out later.
Look for Biden and his legislative minions to add more people to the court so they can take full power over all branches. Welcome to the USSA.
Tiny is first to Mar-A-Lago, which will be home to the first Gulag.

howeda7

Reaction score
Just heard a Democrat Senator calling for Joe Biden to use executive order to do anything he wants. Of course when Horrible Kamala gets in, we will see full spread communism let loose.
Don't forget, your train to The Camp is 1/22 at noon.

USAF

Reaction score
Not to worry. If he forgets, the jack-booted thugs at his door will remind him.

And provide free transportation to the depot!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
“I haf for u sum Goot newz undt sum Bahd newz...at 04:30 tomorrow u vill be boarded on trains undt taken to zee French Riviera...”

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden Derangement Syndrome.

And I'd totally be fine with Biden expanding the SC to make up for the stolen justice. I don't think it will happen. Unlike the extreme right wing that falls in line when told.....there would be a few Democrat senators that would vote against such a thing.

Now....you just have to hope that Trump quits dragging the party through the mud and that the repubs can regroup. There's little doubt that midterms are going to be rough for the right now that the wild Trumpee extremists have attempted and failed their coup. Those folks are going to be in big trouble come 2022. Cruz is gone for sure. It's less of a question of whether the dems pick up seats....more a question of how many at this point.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
There's little doubt that midterms are going to be rough for the right now that the wild Trumpee extremists have attempted and failed their coup. Those folks are going to be in big trouble come 2022.
Maybe, if Trump stays on the scene politically then yes they are screwed.

jamiche

Reaction score
Wow! We are at war! Lol! It is not possible to make a better case for breaking up the US, secession, whatever. We aren’t at war Bad. We are in divorce proceedings. The only problem is that progs are the abusive husband who says, if I can’t have you, no one can, and commits murder.

a handful of loons plotting to kidnap the governor wasn’t committed by 75 million people.
The problem is that 75M seditionists, most of the seditionist party and their seditionist president either actively or tacitly supported it, melvin yabut. Same with the 1/6 coup attempt. That's why so few members of the seditionist party are in support of either forcing donald to resign or impeaching and convicting him.

jamiche

Reaction score
Biden Derangement Syndrome.

And I'd totally ne fine with Biden expanding the SC to make up for the stolen justice. I don't think it will happen. Unlike the extreme right wing that falls in line when told.....there would be a few Democrat senators that would vote against such a thing.

Now....you just have to hope that Trump quits dragging the party through the mud and that the repubs can regroup. There's little doubt that midterms are going to be rough for the right now that the wild Trumpee extremists have attempted and failed their coup. Those folks are going to be in big trouble come 2022. Cruz is gone for sure. It's less of a question of whether the dems pick up seats....more a question of how many at this point.
I disagree. These folks are shameless. The pattern has been that they double and triple down. We are going to see a wave of terrorism over the next two years that this country has never seen before. Then their pols will run on restoring order.

Section2

Reaction score
The problem is that 75M seditionists, most of the seditionist party and their seditionist president either actively or tacitly supported it, melvin yabut. Same with the 1/6 coup attempt. That's why so few members of the seditionist party are in support of either forcing donald to resign or impeaching and convicting him.
75 million Actively or tacitly supported kidnapping the governor. Get help. Your mental illness has reached critical mass.

Section2

Reaction score
I disagree. These folks are shameless. The pattern has been that they double and triple down. We are going to see a wave of terrorism over the next two years that this country has never seen before. Then their pols will run on restoring order.
Great prediction. I predict you won’t see any terrorism that comes close to the BLM and antifa riots.

jamiche

Reaction score
Great prediction. I predict you won’t see any terrorism that comes close to the BLM and antifa riots.
On 11/3/16 I predicted to family and friends that donald wasn't leaving peacefully and I've never waivered on it. I was sorry to be right. I'll be sorry to be right on this prediction as well. You and your fellow seditionists are very stoked up. You think the country owes you something (more guns, maybe) and you are going to collect, melvin.

jamiche

Reaction score
Speaking of antififi riots, have you and craig found the anty-fifi leaders of the Mpls riots yet? Let's not forget that Mpls started as BLM led protests of the George Floyd murder. The protests were peaceful until a bunch of white folks who weren't from the neighborhood jumped in. You and craig swore it was your "fifi's." You never produced a shred of evidence, of course. It turned out that the organized outside agitation was your boogaloo bois. Nicely done. I guess they have every right to be pissed because the country owes them something, too.

stocker08

Reaction score
And much like everything leading up until now....the Donalds will keep kicking the can down the road....minimizing everything. Forget about the collective events, rallies, speeches, and subsequent demonstrations from the past few months. When the next thing happens....the Anti-American, Pro-Trump Donalds will be quick to disassociate it with everything that came before. It will be like nothing prior actually happened....and they can continue to live in denial about the key role that the POS in the White House that they've kowtowed to for over four years now played in creating the new terroristic sect of their party.

jamiche

Reaction score
And much like everything leading up until now....the Donalds will keep kicking the can down the road....minimizing everything. Forget about the collective events, rallies, speeches, and subsequent demonstrations from the past few months. When the next thing happens....the Anti-American, Pro-Trump Donalds will be quick to disassociate it with everything that came before. It will be like nothing prior actually happened....and they can continue to live in denial about the key role that the POS in the White House that they've kowtowed to for over four years now played in creating the new terroristic sect of their party.
Everything gets minimized. A violent takeover of congress is barely worth a mention or "there's violence on both sides" or "waddaboout BLM/antifa." Every time donald has incited violence, hatred, bigotry and extremism it was always, "that's not what he said," or "fake news," or "Obama's fault," or "Hillary's laptop." In fact, it was exactly what he said and what he meant, every time. His seditionists and his seditionist party understood it, every time. And they acted on it.

Section2

Reaction score
Speaking of antififi riots, have you and craig found the anty-fifi leaders of the Mpls riots yet? Let's not forget that Mpls started as BLM led protests of the George Floyd murder. The protests were peaceful until a bunch of white folks who weren't from the neighborhood jumped in. You and craig swore it was your "fifi's." You never produced a shred of evidence, of course. It turned out that the organized outside agitation was your boogaloo bois. Nicely done. I guess they have every right to be pissed because the country owes them something, too.
No different than MAGA claiming antifa was behind the capitol riots. Just so you know how you sound.

Section2

Reaction score
So you predict Donald will act the same way Dems and the MSM have treated the antifa BLM riots?

Top Bottom