BREAKING NEWS: TWITTER SUSPENDS TRUMP'S ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY

scools12

Reaction score
We're at war. I think I'm probably at war with you. Have people forgotten about the plot to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor? I'm not pretending this is nothing. People need to wake up.

I and my side will win this time, just like last time.
So Biden’s call for “unity” was nothing but words.

What was it that Biden said again? Something like “A President’s words matter”.

Also, nothing like guy who claims to be at war all while hiding behind a keyboard.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
We're at war. I think I'm probably at war with you. Have people forgotten about the plot to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor? I'm not pretending this is nothing. People need to wake up.

I and my side will win this time, just like last time.
Wow! We are at war! Lol! It is not possible to make a better case for breaking up the US, secession, whatever. We aren’t at war Bad. We are in divorce proceedings. The only problem is that progs are the abusive husband who says, if I can’t have you, no one can, and commits murder.

a handful of loons plotting to kidnap the governor wasn’t committed by 75 million people.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I am enjoying all these Trump dolts discovering that a corporation can have influence over a politician. What a novel concept.

Minnesota

Reaction score
I stand corrected. 4 people have now declared war, so “no one” was wrong. Bad did and now 3 guys made t shirts.
There’s been plenty of “civil war” chatter thrown around in the MAGA universe, laughable as it may be.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I stand corrected. 4 people have now declared war, so “no one” was wrong. Bad did and now 3 guys made t shirts.
Point taken, but everyone do keep in mind: it was pretty quiet for a few months after Fort Sumter.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
As a general rule, I don’t like the idea of Silicon Valley vampires dictating public discourse in this manner. That said, anti-imperialist and anti-war content has been getting de-ranked for years, and pro-Palestinian accounts have been purged en masse. The neocons have been pretty quiet about that. I don’t really care if Tucker Carlson is losing Twitter followers.
I would find it hard to believe that Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube founders originally imagined their platforms being used the way that they have been used to spread hatred and discrimination. I would call that more like "abused" and "taken advantage of". They profit off it, nonetheless.

It begs the question: should there even be such a thing as a free, nation-wide, public, town square?

The previous thing was: in order to be heard by a large number of people, you had to earn it. I suppose you can still say that is there in a sense, because people have to choose to follow you. But it still seems much, much, much easier. Any person, with zero qualification or credential, can say anything. And if someone likes what they say, that's all that matters, and gets the ball rolling for an exponential growth in recommendations and follower suggestions.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Wait, now: you're telling me Trump can call a press conference any time he wants to, and even take questions?

Yeah; now that you mention it, I do recall former Presidents doing that.

Holy NOTSilenced, Batman!

Top Bottom