BREAKING NEWS: TWITTER SUSPENDS TRUMP'S ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY

Minnesota

Reaction score
Say you what you want, he was maybe the greatest tweeter of all time.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
He needs to get used to rejection, I'm afraid.

I wonder where he plans to go, to live? Will West Palm Beach welcome him? He's already completely alienated New Yorkers, in his actual hometown.

Who will want him? Oklahoma?

stocker08

Reaction score
The progressives, liberals, Big Tech and MSM are getting the purge of the those they wanted for some time.

They are emboldened now and they’re taking advantage of it. Ultimately the people will wake up to the attack on their personal freedoms (which have been going on for months) and will turn on the liberals and they will never see it coming.
They've kept scools KKK, child molestor, and anarchist heros off of their platforms. Now they are removing his cult leaders!? When will the madness end!?

howeda7

Reaction score

I wonder where he plans to go, to live? Will West Palm Beach welcome him? He's already completely alienated New Yorkers, in his actual hometown.

Apparently he is considering exiling at his golf course in Scotland. But the PM has banned him for now.

howeda7

Reaction score
I really, really wanted to find out what his "something terrific" healthcare plan would have looked like.

Sigh.

Hey... has Mexico paid for the big, beautiful wall yet?
They're sending a truck full of Pesos. In two weeks. Maybe less....

howeda7

Reaction score

If all else fails, I hear Covid Kristi Noem has a spare room in the basement....

jamiche

Reaction score
Props to the liberals for endorsing free speech. You’re a bunch of cowards who only want to hear what you’re itching ears crave. We’re China now. And don’t tell me this was a decision made by a private company that can do what they want. They were influenced to take action by the woke leftists.
Inciting a riot isn’t free speech, salty galty.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
With 88.7 million followers last attributed to his account, that's a huuuuuuuuuuge shakeup in the Twitter world of advertisements today.

scools12

Reaction score
A majority political party and massive multinational corporations are literally trying to eliminate an opposition political party to install their authoritarian rule.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The progressives, liberals, Big Tech and MSM are getting the purge of the those they wanted for some time.

They are emboldened now and they’re taking advantage of it. Ultimately the people will wake up to the attack on their personal freedoms (which have been going on for months) and will turn on the liberals and they will never see it coming.
Another R who has no clue, despite their protestations, of how the Free Market functions.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

John Galt

Reaction score
Another R who has no clue, despite their protestations, of how the Free Market functions.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Can Twitter delete Trump’s account? Yes, absolutely. They can delete any account they want for any reason.
Should they? The precedent is outrageous.

Section2

Reaction score
If Twitter wants to ban the president, I have no complaint. Every tech company banding together to prevent people from accessing Parler? I have a problem. And I wouldn’t call that free market action. These companies are deeply embedded with the federal government and one political party. 5 minutes ago you all laughed and said “have fun on Parler! No one cares!” And now you pivot to this? Disgusting.

Section2

Reaction score
Can Twitter delete Trump’s account? Yes, absolutely. They can delete any account they want for any reason.
Should they? The precedent is outrageous.
Twitter banning Trumps account seems more like a business decision to me. What apple and others did is far worse.

stocker08

Reaction score
If Twitter wants to ban the president, I have no complaint. Every tech company banding together to prevent people from accessing Parler? I have a problem. And I wouldn’t call that free market action. These companies are deeply embedded with the federal government and one political party. 5 minutes ago you all laughed and said “have fun on Parler! No one cares!” And now you pivot to this? Disgusting.
Parler isn't shut down. Stop whining.

howeda7

Reaction score
A majority political party and massive multinational corporations are literally trying to eliminate an opposition political party to install their authoritarian rule.
Blocking Trump on Twitter has nothing to do with a political party and does not "eliminate an opposition party." Good Lord. You're ridiculous.

Top Bottom