BREAKING NEWS: TWITTER SUSPENDS TRUMP'S ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Twitter permanently suspends President Donald Trump

Twitter on Friday permanently suspended President Donald Trump, citing his recent comments ahead of a mob of his supporters that stormed the Capitol.

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence," Twitter's official "Safety" account tweeted.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/twitter-permanently-bans-president-donald-trump-n1253588

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that @RonaldFrump is going to start blowing up with followers ....

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Props to Twitter for being responsibly proactive! 👍

John Galt

Reaction score
Props to the liberals for endorsing free speech. You’re a bunch of cowards who only want to hear what you’re itching ears crave. We’re China now. And don’t tell me this was a decision made by a private company that can do what they want. They were influenced to take action by the woke leftists.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Props to the liberals for endorsing free speech. You’re a bunch of cowards who only want to hear what you’re itching ears crave. We’re China now. And don’t tell me this was a decision made by a private company that can do what they want. They were influenced to take action by the woke leftists.
Calling for the violent overthrow of the U.S. government is not covered under the First Amendment, Galty.

Nax5

Reaction score
And I suppose you think inciting riots should be protected by free speech?

beatles

Reaction score
Fuck you. Trump ripped our nation apart. This was long overdue.

John Galt

Reaction score
Calling for the violent overthrow of the U.S. government is not covered under the First Amendment, Galty.
Please show me a clear statement where Trump advocates for a coup. Show me a statement where he endorsed killing. Show me a statement where he endorsed breaking into the capital. Show me a statement where he endorsed violence.

howeda7

Reaction score
Cool tantrum. A lot of good ones from you guys lately.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Sedition is not protected. Also, Twitter is a private company and this isn't a free speech issue.

But you know both of those things. Please stop defending this asshole, JG. It's ok to admit a guy on your team sucks.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Please show me a clear statement where Trump advocates for a coup. Show me a statement where he endorsed killing. Show me a statement where he endorsed breaking into the capital. Show me a statement where he endorsed violence.
Stop, now Galty. Just stop. You're not doing yourself any favors.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
You think the Once-ler is the aggrieved party.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
What would it be called if they were required to carry him?

Top Bottom