BREAKING NEWS: Georgia Election Recount confirms Biden victory by 12,284 votes

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Georgia has finished its statewide audit of the razor-thin presidential race and President-elect Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump, according to a news release from the Secretary of State's office.

Biden beat Trump by 12,284 votes, according to the final results from the audit. This is a slight drop for Biden compared to the pre-audit results.

Officials have said repeatedly that the audit confirmed there was no widespread fraud or irregularities in the election.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html

USAF

Reaction score
You'll have to go to a reputable news source to confirm this, such as CNN, AP, or CNBC.

You won't find it on Fox "News," where the big headlines speculate on whether Joe Biden will mandate masks nationwide, with sub stories about AOC and the meanies who threw food at the "Couple three four thousand MAGA march" in DC.

LOL

howeda7

Reaction score
You'll have to go to a reputable news source to confirm this, such as CNN, AP, or CNBC.

You won't find it on Fox "News," where the big headlines speculate on whether Joe Biden will mandate masks nationwide, with sub stories about AOC and the meanies who threw food at the "Couple three four thousand MAGA march" in DC.

LOL
I see Fox has recovered from their 15 minutes of credible election coverage. Now it's time to panic about how they've upset Trump's cult and get them back before Trump TV launches.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I see Fox has recovered from their 15 minutes of credible election coverage. Now it's time to panic about how they've upset Trump's cult and get them back before Trump TV launches.
Wait now, you are the one that told us there is no media bias.

Wally

Reaction score
Is Trump rage tweeting about it from the basement yet?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I think the Georgia ballots should be tallied one more time just to be certain.

USAF

Reaction score
I think the Georgia ballots should be tallied one more time just to be certain.
They should just use Biden and Trump votes for the senate runoff. Dem candidates get the Biden vote total, Rep candidates the same for Trump votes. Save a lot of money and trouble.

jamiche

Reaction score
They should scan them all and let the internet sleuths get to the bottom of it....
Nope. I think all 5M ballots should be brought to the WH so that donald and rudy can personally count them. I totally trust those two to arrive at an accurate tally.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Georgia has no state laws against faithless electors.

Donny can't win with just Georgia alone, though. So will be interesting to see if GA electors spit in the voters' faces.

Top Bottom