BOYCOTT BEMIDJI .....AND VINCE VAUGHN

theczar

Reaction score
I guess I need to add Vince Vaughn to my list People to Boycott because he speaks with with racists, bigots, and right wing morons. For that matter, I should probably add the GopherHole OT Board, as well. I won't, of course, because that would be giving them what they want. Please Join me in this Boycott.....I am starting to melt.... Your OT board...snowflake club
Uproar after Vince Vaughn shakes Trump’s hand at football game

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
I guess I need to add Vince Vaughn to my list People to Boycott because he speaks with with racists, bigots, and right wing morons. For that matter, I should probably add the GopherHole OT Board, as well. I won't, of course, because that would be giving them what they want. Please Join me in this Boycott.....I am starting to melt.... Your OT board...snowflake club
Consider your boycott official. See you in 2030.

Section2

Reaction score
This could go in the Hollwood thread. We're all able to look past the 99% of Hollywood that is openly liberal, campaigning for liberals, creating ads screeching at us about liberal politics, and for the most part we just ignore it. But god forbid a single actor shake hands with POTUS. That's a bridge too far. Nice thread.

GopherJake

Reaction score
This could go in the Hollwood thread. We're all able to look past the 99% of Hollywood that is openly liberal, campaigning for liberals, creating ads screeching at us about liberal politics, and for the most part we just ignore it. But god forbid a single actor shake hands with POTUS. That's a bridge too far. Nice thread.
I must have missed the folks who are so disgusted by VV. I'm sure you'll share the link to this though.

Veritas

Reaction score
I took the original post as tongue in cheek.

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
I took the original post as tongue in cheek.
You must be new around here. THE CZAR! is not smart enough to be tongue in cheek. This isn't meant to be a mean post, more just factual. He literally is not smart enough. Look at his post history.

THE EL AMIN FAN!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
CNN seems to share F&F’s account of the reaction.

In the Beast Inside story, Doocy is simply saying that there’s needs to be dialogue between public political opinions, not “canceling” and isolation. Pretty rough stuff, huh?

jamiche

Reaction score
I don't care that Vaughn chatted with trump. I also don't care that Ellen chatted with Bush. I'm glad czar is gone. You can boycott too, deuce.

Dean S

Reaction score
He shook his hand?!?! That is what you don't like? Which racists? Which members of the OT should be boycotted? Who made you judge and juror and self righteous king prick?

I am no right wingnut. And, no left wingnut either. I could care less if Vince Vaughn hates people. I think it is a moral disease that needs treatment. I have just one suggestion. Call Vince Vaughn and introduce yourself and have a conversation.

Top Bottom