- Nov 11, 2008
- Reaction score
per Axios Sports:
- Justin Fields: There are no words for Fields' myth-making performance against Clemson. 22/28 with 385 yards, six TD and a pick, all while playing over half the game in what appeared to be agonizing pain.
- The Big 12: Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Iowa State, Texas and West Virginia went 5-0 in bowl games against teams with a combined 33-10 record.
- ESPN: All 25 games aired on the ESPN family of networks. It's good to be king.
- The ACC: The conference's 0-6 record tied the 2016 MAC and 2020 C-USA for the worst mark in history.
- Notre Dame: The Irish are 0-7 in BCS and New Year's Six games since 1998, losing by an average of 23 points and never fewer than 14.
- Fans of close games: 11 of the 14 CFP semifinal games have been decided by double-digit points, and six have been blowouts (20+ points). Not ideal.