BLM "peaceful protesters" shoot driver in Utah

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
A driver in Provo, Utah was mobbed by BLM at an intersection. When he refused to get out of the car & be beaten, one man pulled a gun and shot the driver. As the driver sped away from the mob, a second BLM protester pulled his gun & gave fire as well.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A driver in Provo, Utah was mobbed by BLM at an intersection. When he refused to get out of the car & be beaten, one man pulled a gun and shot the driver. As the driver sped away from the mob, a second BLM protester pulled his gun & gave fire as well.

If this kind of crap continues to happen, running over people blocking your vehicle should be legalized.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I have to ask the obvious question...

In Provo? Have y'all been to Provo much? I would sooner expect something like this to happen in Fargo-Moorhead than Provo. WTF? If it was ever obvious that there are paid protesters at work, this would be it

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score

LIES. This was anti Police protest with people on both sides clashing, but it wasn't a BLM event.

Nice try though, way to try to stir up some fake news.

You should change the thread title or the moderator should.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
LIES. This was anti Police protest with people on both sides clashing, but it wasn't a BLM event.

Haha, i'm sure the driver of the vehicle will be relieved and wasn't an official BLM event. These are pieces of shit fascists committing those acts- they are your people.

If this happened to me, a couple people banging on my car would have a cap in their ass, and a couple more would be grille ornaments.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Looks like a classic case of self-defense after the driver made to run them over. Stand your ground laws and all that.

diehard

Reaction score
Looks like a classic case of self-defense after the driver made to run them over. Stand your ground laws and all that.
This isn't going to end well for you boys. Just an observation.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I can’t tell from that chaos what is going on. Did the mob descend on the car, or did the driver choose to drive into a crowd?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I can’t tell from that chaos what is going on. Did the mob descend on the car, or did the driver choose to drive into a crowd?
There is a good slow motion video out there. They swarmed the suv and you can clearly see a guy pointing a gun at the driver. The driver then starts to escape the scene and gets shot. Two people arrested. Looking for a third who aimed his gun but didn't shoot according to the police.

I read the comments from a Utah paper and there were idiots blaming the driver and not the shooters.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
There is a good slow motion video out there. They swarmed the suv and you can clearly see a guy pointing a gun at the driver. The driver then starts to escape the scene and gets shot. Two people arrested. Looking for a third who aimed his gun but didn't shoot according to the police.

I read the comments from a Utah paper and there were idiots blaming the driver and not the shooters.
Blaming the driver? Look directly above. Can’t tell what is going on. ?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Haha, i'm sure the driver of the vehicle will be relieved and wasn't an official BLM event. These are pieces of shit fascists committing those acts- they are your people.

If this happened to me, a couple people banging on my car would have a cap in their ass, and a couple more would be grille ornaments.

Aren't you a bit old to run around playing internet tough guy? What would your mother think if she could see you? Seriously, compose yourself.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Thank you.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Yes, clearly. I was not serious with my comment, but anyone who points guns in any other situation is defended vigorously.

Obviously this is terrible and shouldn't have happened, but they arrested the guys, and so it's on the right track.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
With BLM, Antifa & assorted Marxist/Democrats doing this same thing to people all over the country, it has me hoping the leftist posters here can educate us.

When the mob attacks your car, is kicking it, smashing your windows, jumping on the hood & trying to pull you from your car, what is the proper protocol?

To me the best move would seem accelerating slowly to get through the crowd without injuring anyone, but I've seen enough videos to know that is not acceptable to the mob. Is letting the mob pull you from your car and beat you, the only acceptable response?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Yes, clearly. I was not serious with my comment, but anyone who points guns in any other situation is defended vigorously.

Obviously this is terrible and shouldn't have happened, but they arrested the guys, and so it's on the right track.
Maybe I can help?

Pointing a gun at someone on your own property, after they've broken in and are allegedly threatening your life = Ok

Pointing a gun at someone on a public street because they refuse to get out of their car, and be beaten by an angry mob = Not Ok.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
With BLM, Antifa & assorted Marxist/Democrats doing this same thing to people all over the country, it has me hoping the leftist posters here can educate us.

When the mob attacks your car, is kicking it, smashing your windows, jumping on the hood & trying to pull you from your car, what is the proper protocol?

To me the best move would seem accelerating slowly to get through the crowd without injuring anyone, but I've seen enough videos to know that is not acceptable to the mob. Is letting the mob pull you from your car and beat you, the only acceptable response?
Your last sentence is exactly what the jamm jamm club and other genius gh folks prefer, and expect.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Why would so many anti-police protesters brings guns with them? I thought these were peaceful protests? This makes it seem like they intended to kill someone, no?

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
I have to ask the obvious question...

In Provo? Have y'all been to Provo much? I would sooner expect something like this to happen in Fargo-Moorhead than Provo. WTF? If it was ever obvious that there are paid protesters at work, this would be it
My friend lives in Moab, Utah and he says that they had a lot of protesters travel through Moab, on the way to the Salt Lake City protests. I asked him how did he know they were protesters? He said that in Moab, you only have locals and vacationers. The locals know each other, and the vacationers are dressed like hikers, etc. He said it was obvious that these other people were protesters.

jamiche

Reaction score
Our fellas are having another circle jerk. I read the account in the Provo newspaper and multiple cars attempted to force their way through the protesters.

Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter = Not OK

Shooting in Response = Not OK

Bad situation all around. Not sure why the Friends of our Fellas felt compelled to drive through a protest.

jamiche

Reaction score
My friend lives in Moab, Utah and he says that they had a lot of protesters travel through Moab, on the way to the Salt Lake City protests. I asked him how did he know they were protesters? He said that in Moab, you only have locals and vacationers. The locals know each other, and the vacationers are dressed like hikers, etc. He said it was obvious that these other people were protesters.
Just like it was obvious who the antififi's were in Mpls? Oops.

Panthadad2

Reaction score
The (un)peaceful protesters are increasingly breaking an assortment of laws. With the local authorities refusing to keep these anarchists under control, normal people who are just trying to live their lives are starting to take matters into their own hands. I wouldn't be surprised if these confrontations become more commonplace.

golfing18now

Reaction score

Why is this question never answered? I guess you have to wait for hours for the college kids to get out of the way or take a bullet for the cause.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
As a former Professional MTN Biker, I can vouch.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
If BLM has a message to right some wrongs these typs of actions turn people aganst them.

Top Bottom