Black lives matter

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score

As previously posted now trying to clean up their image
Too late.

Their neo-Marxist, postmodern-philosophy-influenced, anti-scientific-method, anti-logic, anti-nuclear-family, intersectional, racist, BS cat is already out of the bag. (Except for the increasingly smaller minority that laughably still thinks that they care about black lives, which they don't - it's just a propaganda-based methodology to raise money, and to get extra warm bodies marching out on the street as cover for their insurrectionist terrorism, which is the main course).

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
They are pissed at RBG for dying too soon, but those riots are yet to truly start yet. They've just threatened "to burn it all down" thus far, and walked around Mitch's house with torches or other BS like that. Those actual riots will be scheduled soon - check your social media outlets.
As I thought pure bs. Your going to spaz at every internet idiot, lol...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Louisville police officer shot tonight in the unrest there.

The Taylor case was determined correctly by the Grand Jury. Police officers get to defend themselves if shot at. Get that through your skulls.

diehard

Reaction score
Yup, sounds like riots breaking out again across America. Haven't heard MSP mentioned yet. Must have the social workers out there. Hope you catch a break.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Guessing you’re being sarcastic, but there are a couple of posters on this forum that live in areas close to the spring time riots that won’t find it all that funny.
Yep. Already heard gun shots tonight. There have been multiple shootings and an elderly woman stabed in North. Funny stuff as usual.

Wally

Reaction score
Guessing you’re being sarcastic, but there are a couple of posters on this forum that live in areas close to the spring time riots that won’t find it all that funny.
Not really, they can go defend businesses can't they? I don't have a problem with people defending businesses. Put your money where your mouth is...

How is that downplaying it?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
LeBron, continuing to do the Lord's work and be a beacon for so many others in our beautiful country.

When asked the other day about the cops being shot in LA County;

"Zero comment"

Don't denounce that behavior, don't say we should have more respect for the police, don't even say that it was a terrible tragedy.

"Zero comment"

Donovan

Reaction score
Not really, they can go defend businesses can't they? I don't have a problem with people defending businesses. Put your money where your mouth is...

How is that downplaying it?
Your wish is coming true:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
LeBron, continuing to do the Lord's work and be a beacon for so many others in our beautiful country.

When asked the other day about the cops being shot in LA County;

"Zero comment"

Don't denounce that behavior, don't say we should have more respect for the police, don't even say that it was a terrible tragedy.

"Zero comment"
Lebron is truly the epitome of what is wrong in the usa.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
And for you, 100 percent envy. Sad!
There are not many 6’8” people in the world that can do the things he does. No matter how much I train and dedicate myself to basketball I will never be 6’8” 260lbs. The height and the ability to carry muscle so well is definitely God given, and in the sort of basketball height is a major factor.

Top Bottom