Black lives matter

Livingat45north

Reaction score

What about smoke pollution from all the fires that have burned buildings down town.
Ah, that explains the rolling power blackouts in California. It's all being done to help migrating birds. Sure hope Dictator Walz hears about this so we can catch up with the west coast libs and start our own round of power blackouts.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
To the BLM Marxist Movement only want the blacks that want to be a part of their violent, radical Marxist movement count. If the blacks dont believe in the Far-Left rioting Marxist movement then they they are excluded & attacked.

Last edited:

Donovan

Reaction score
Name one thing the dems are pissed about that has caused riots other than the BLM stuff lately.
Shadi Hamid writing for the Atlantic says to expect increased violence in the streets if Biden loses in November. He’s not the only one issuing this warning.
You have folks threatening violence if RBG is replaced before the election.

From this article:

It wasn’t just random psychopaths on social media threatening to “storm the White House and burn it to the f–king ground.”

High-profile liberals issued dire threats on Twitter.

“You dare try and replace her right now and there will be a war,” tweeted Hollywood actor Russ Tamblyn.

“F–k no. Burn it all down,” wrote parenting guide author Aaron Gouveia.

“If you can’t shut it down, burn it down,” wrote Scott Ross, a member of the Wisconsin Ethics Commission.

“Burn Congress down before letting Trump try to appoint anyone to SCOTUS,” wrote Emmett Macfarlane, an associate professor at Canada’s University of Waterloo.

“If McConnell jams someone through, which he will, there will be riots,” warned Washington Post freelancer Laura Bassett, “more, bigger riots.”

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Name one thing the dems are pissed about that has caused riots other than the BLM stuff lately.
Arn't the BLM Marxist riots that the Democrats allow and dont criticize enough!?????

Last edited:

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Since you have been a stranger to this board allow me to educate you:
- BLM is a peaceful organization. The mayhem going on in our country this summer is due to outside agitators and white supremacists.
- The media is unbiased. White house press corps, media news networks, npr, academia, hollywood, tech media, big newspapers play it down the middle.. Centrist Brian Stelter reminds us that the media is actually biased for Trump.
- A University of Southampton study found the WHO's mishandling of the china virus increased the death rate 20 fold. China disappeated whistleblowers.
Cuomo returned cv patients to care facilities. In late February Pelosi told san franciscans to get together in china town and celebrate the chinese new year. Mid february deblasio told new yorkers to not avoid riding subways. On march 9, dr. FaUci said that cruises were ok. Cuomo declined ordering ventilators in 2015. None of this matters as the cv deaths are 100% trump's fault as Biden reminds us.
- The nba will threaten to shut down its league for social justice, but will defend china regarding its treatment of uighurs and hong kong. This is not hypocritical.
- Trump's policy successes : economy, middle east successes, record unemployment, cutting deeply into $500 billion money transfer away from working class due to illegal immigration, prison reform, support for black colleges, challenging china, revivong the military, impressive growth for wages of lower class, boom in energy sector.An amazing first term but all of these are not important because of trump 's personality flaws. Thus he is actually the worst president ever.
- Despite Biden's cringe worthy interviews and inability to string thoughts together, trump is actually the one close to dementia.

At any rate, this information is a good primer to help you as you get started on the OTB. Welcome.
I legit thought you were being serious at first until you put centrist in front of Brian Stelter 😅

golf

Reaction score
I legit thought you were being serious at first until you put centrist in front of Brian Stelter 😅
Yeah, Stelter is a piece of work. Imagine saying the media is biased for trump. My post seems ludicrous, but you will find that these are positions posters here will defend. Most important thing to remember is facts are not important.

Last edited:

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Yeah, Stelter is a piece of work. Imagine saying the media is biased for trump. My post seems ludicrous, but you will find that these are positions posters here will defend. Most important thing to remember is facts are not important.
Exactly why I thought you were being serious. I have seen people making those claims before lol

Spoofin

Reaction score

All that pandering has gone so well for the lefties. Nothing better then when they eat their own.
Same thing happened in Portland. The Mayor is the #1 factor in that CF continuing on for months and when he was forced to publicly ask for it to stop (after over 3-months) the rioters went after his house.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Same thing happened in Portland. The Mayor is the #1 factor in that CF continuing on for months and when he was forced to publicly ask for it to stop (after over 3-months) the rioters went after his house.
People pander to the mob, thinking it will help them, then the mob turns on them. Lori Lightfoot and Jacob Frey are other examples.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
More peaceful protests by the BLM brothers and sisters, Antifa. Man these guys are dumb.

Wally

Reaction score
Shadi Hamid writing for the Atlantic says to expect increased violence in the streets if Biden loses in November. He’s not the only one issuing this warning.
You have folks threatening violence if RBG is replaced before the election.

From this article:

It wasn’t just random psychopaths on social media threatening to “storm the White House and burn it to the f–king ground.”

High-profile liberals issued dire threats on Twitter.

“You dare try and replace her right now and there will be a war,” tweeted Hollywood actor Russ Tamblyn.

“F–k no. Burn it all down,” wrote parenting guide author Aaron Gouveia.

“If you can’t shut it down, burn it down,” wrote Scott Ross, a member of the Wisconsin Ethics Commission.

“Burn Congress down before letting Trump try to appoint anyone to SCOTUS,” wrote Emmett Macfarlane, an associate professor at Canada’s University of Waterloo.

“If McConnell jams someone through, which he will, there will be riots,” warned Washington Post freelancer Laura Bassett, “more, bigger riots.”
Name one actual real riot, yea some guy on the internet said something.... ROFLMAO

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I guess this wasn’t their best pitch:

Black Lives Matter 'What We Believe' page that includes disrupting 'nuclear family structure' removed from website

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I guess this wasn’t their best pitch:

Black Lives Matter 'What We Believe' page that includes disrupting 'nuclear family structure' removed from website

It has been reported that the BLM Marxists are being paid by China under the table.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I just heard of it today and I am waiting for supportive info, but it wouldn't surprise me. The Chinese want the heat taken off of them from the tariffs & are hoping for a Democratic win.. All these communist Governments want a particular candidate to win to serve their own purposes & not just Russia.

The more these powerful communist countries can divide the American people the weaker the U.S. becomes and the more powerful the communist supper powers become . Their ability to control our government for their own purposes and make the U.S. weaker.

If the U.S. falls it will ultimately come from the divisions between our own citizens.

Last edited:

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Easy, Big Fella.
At the CVS, the black dudes shoplifted some stuff and were caught, but the CVS only wanted its stuff back and wanted the suspects to be let go without any charges filed. Which is their prerogative, and the cops complied.

And for this the CVS got doxxed and had their store shut down by protesters. Apparently, the line of argument of the protesters was that "in the process of letting the suspects go, the suspects were in severe danger of being killed by the police."

Has anybody got any evidence of police accidentally killing somebody while they are attempting to release them because the victim of their robbery wants them released? So, what would the alternate methodology (a safer one, presumably) be that BLM want the police to follow in releasing a suspected criminal because nobody wants them to be charged? Somebody please explain on behalf of BLM, as I'm confused as to what they're protesting about.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
So, I'm pretty sure that the second video of the antifa smashing up the guy's car and putting his dog in danger (I wish the dog had bitten them, albeit that might have put the dog in more danger), is the video that happened in Philadelphia when the Proud Boys totally faked out the antifa by announcing a Proud Boys march on Philadelphia, but secretly the whole thing was canceled, so that all the antifa and journalists showed up for nothing. A brilliant move, in my opinion.

So anyway, the guy in the car with the dog was actually an antifa, or at least an anti-Trump protester. He had showed up (along with the others) to protest the Proud Boys. But I guess they didn't recognize him or something (note to all: if you join antifa, be sure to email them a picture of yourself so they recognize you at the next terrorist event; or better yet, just post your antifa-coming-out picture on the GH OTB).

So, being without any Proud Boys to beat up, and feeling the need to beat up somebody, they beat up on their own antifa member (and threatened his dog), and also harassed a white couple for filming them. You know the old antifa staying, "It's not a protest unless you beat somebody up." And if you don't have a Proud Boy available to take the beating, I guess any old antifa that nobody recognizes, will do.

Last edited:

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
They are pissed at RBG for dying too soon, but those riots are yet to truly start yet. They've just threatened "to burn it all down" thus far, and walked around Mitch's house with torches or other BS like that. Those actual riots will be scheduled soon - check your social media outlets.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
At the CVS, the black dudes shoplifted some stuff and were caught, but the CVS only wanted its stuff back and wanted the suspects to be let go without any charges filed. Which is their prerogative, and the cops complied.

And for this the CVS got doxxed and had their store shut down by protesters. Apparently, the line of argument of the protesters was that "in the process of letting the suspects go, the suspects were in severe danger of being killed by the police."

Has anybody got any evidence of police accidentally killing somebody while they are attempting to release them because the victim of their robbery wants them released? So, what would the alternate methodology (a safer one, presumably) be that BLM want the police to follow in releasing a suspected criminal because nobody wants them to be charged? Somebody please explain on behalf of BLM, as I'm confused as to what they're protesting about.
No one can. I've asked plenty of times.

Top Bottom