Black lives matter

Wally

Reaction score
If cops started calling out bad apples within their ranks it could go a long way to mollifying this.....

I am not defending it just stating a fact.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The lawless want less law.
Precisely. We've seen the polls and less than 20% of Black folks want less police. Those would be the criminals. The people that want less police in Black neighborhoods are entitled White progressives. The same people who burned their neighborhoods down.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Precisely. We've seen the polls and less than 20% of Black folks want less police. Those would be the criminals. The people that want less police in Black neighborhoods are entitled White progressives. The same people who burned their neighborhoods down.
If the left progressives cared what those living in the neighborhoods wanted they would ask. They don’t care. They don’t ask.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Two cops ambushed in their patrol car, shot in the head & clinging for life in the hospital in Los Angeles. Meanwhile BLM gathers outside, blocks access to/from the hospital & chants "WE HOPE THEY DIE!!!"

Remind me why I am supposed to care about blm and their cause?

Wally

Reaction score
Hi everyone I pull the most extreme view from a huge crowd and attribute it to everyone, the conservative outrage machine at work.
My only response is LOL ...

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Hi everyone I pull the most extreme view from a huge crowd and attribute it to everyone, the conservative outrage machine at work.
We know. You only care about what you care about. Police lives don't matter to you. You and others think they deserve it. Hilarious stuff.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Can that not also be applied to the police as well. Let’s hand pick a few cases of the hundreds of thousands of police interactions every year and accuse all police as being bad.

Donovan

Reaction score
I wonder if this city manager is a Democrat or Republican? 🤔

Donovan

Reaction score
Like good obedient progressives, they got on their knees.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Can that not also be applied to the police as well. Let’s hand pick a few cases of the hundreds of thousands of police interactions every year and accuse all police as being bad.
I have said not all police are bad. You just choose not to read it.

I actually have more of an issue with what's acceptable for police to do than individual cops mmmkay. I also think there needs to be some mechanism to get bad cops out if policing which is practically impossible. I have seen cops do bad thing hmm maybe that has jaded me just like the police are jaded...

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I have said not all police are bad. You just choose not to read it.

I actually have more of an issue with what's acceptable for police to do than individual cops mmmkay. I also think there needs to be some mechanism to get bad cops out if policing which is practically impossible. I have seen cops do bad thing hmm maybe that has jaded me just like the police are jaded...
Your quote was the most extreme case being picked and then outrage based on those cases.Like I said that’s exactly what people are doing with the police. There are millions of police interactions every year and what 100 of them are bad. So now we have the media saying cops are bad. BLM terrorizing cities when any little thing happens, Minneapolis when the guy killed himself and they still rioted. The vice presidential candidate is calling an accused rapest and women abuser a good guy.

So you have a bigger issue with the bad cops than the cops that were ambushed and shot. That’s an interesting take and will be hard to justify.

Last edited:
Top Bottom