Black lives matter

diehard

Reaction score
Nor by how fat they are. Nor by the fact that their hair-do is almost as wide as their ass. Nor by how ridiculous their presentation slides are.

/s
I did learn from this lady. Powerpoint is out and flip charts are in again. Big, bold, and Black. It can be a beautiful thing.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Yes all the protesters are out killing each other......
No they are too busy harassing old white people out for dinner or setting police stations on fire. They don’t have enough time in the day to be out shooting people too.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The black Police Chief of Rochester NY has resigned. I don’t get it. Are we supposed to be for diversity in police departments or against it?

What a shame? First Chief Best, now this guy.

golf

Reaction score
Lol, the panic is funny. Build your bunker, lock up the white women....
The left has used mayhem to win their issues. Are you worried what would happen if the right did the same?

Wally

Reaction score
The left has used mayhem to win their issues. Are you worried what would happen if the right did the same?
I will be worried when people start more mayhem and fighting for more serious issues. Most of the rights reaction when they counter protest is just trolling and heading out for a thrill. I don't see much of an organized agenda on either side to be honest. Blacks just want to be given then benifit of the doubt like white people get with there interactions with police.

I can acknowledge there are probably a higher percentage of black people breaking the law but imagine your one who is living and upstanding life and you get constantly treated like a criminal.

golf

Reaction score
I will be worried when people start more mayhem and fighting for more serious issues. Most of the rights reaction when they counter protest is just trolling and heading out for a thrill. I don't see much of an organized agenda on either side to be honest. Blacks just want to be given then benifit of the doubt like white people get with there interactions with police.

I can acknowledge there are probably a higher percentage of black people breaking the law but imagine your one who is living and upstanding life and you get constantly treated like a criminal.
So, what is acceptable forthe left is not for the right. Saw this phenomenon play out during the china virus as well.
Also see it play out in white house press conferences as Kayleigh with her notebook will regularly point out to the press that they are criticizing trump for things they have found acceptacle in other instances.

golf

Reaction score

Overwhelmingly peaceful just like the protests were mostly peaceful.
That is a difference between right and left. If prolife protested with such mayhem, righties would not justify the mayhem. With lefties, there is no responsibility. Calling card of the left: it is someone else's fault.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Two cops ambushed in their patrol car, shot in the head & clinging for life in the hospital in Los Angeles. Meanwhile BLM gathers outside, blocks access to/from the hospital & chants "WE HOPE THEY DIE!!!"

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The Democrats are responsible for fanning these flames. This is not protest, this is domestic terrorism.

"Crowds of protesters blocked the entrance to St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood, where the wounded officers were in a critical condition, police said. Some protesters chanted "we hope they die," the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office said on Twitter. A witness told ABC7 that some had tried to break into the hospital's emergency room."

"At the news conference, Villanueva also expressed his frustration over what he said was a growing trend of unprovoked attacks on police amid rising anti-police sentiment. His department has come under fire during recent protests over racial injustice."

L.A. Protesters Try to Break Into Hospital Where Two Officers Are in Critical Condition After 'A Cowardly' Shooting

golf

Reaction score
Two cops ambushed in their patrol car, shot in the head & clinging for life in the hospital in Los Angeles. Meanwhile BLM gathers outside, blocks access to/from the hospital & chants "WE HOPE THEY DIE!!!"

Media with virtually crickets all summer regarding this mayhem. Philadelphia Inquirer and NYT even fired editors who alliwed articles condemning rioting. Our media is not a friend of the people nor this country. They are Enemy of the People.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I know this isn't the topic of the thread, but anyone who claims to not understand why Trump's actions and words have caused him to be hated, they're either lying or dense.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Media with virtually crickets all summer regarding this mayhem. Philadelphia Inquirer and NYT even fired editors who alliwed articles condemning rioting. Our media is not a friend of the people nor this country. They are Enemy of the People.
Wait, the police are the enemy. Every one of them. Vote Joe Biden. He will defund and eliminate this enemy.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I know this isn't the topic of the thread, but anyone who claims to not understand why Trump's actions and words have caused him to be hated, they're either lying or dense.
So Trumps words told these people to ambush two cops and shoot them. Get the hell out of here. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF NO ONE ELSE IS. These are terrible people that have been enabled their entire lives with no fear or repercussions. Think back to when you were a child and you stayed out past your curfew. I bet there would have been hell to pay and you probably couldn’t sit down for a couple of days. Now these “oppressed” youth have free run with no consequences anywhere. Nothing at home, nothing at school, and nothing when they run into the cops. Virtual learning is not going to help things, we have basically lost a generation of people that will contribute nothing to society. They won’t have educations, jobs, and will be reliant on the government to live.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So Trumps words told these people to ambush two cops and shoot them. Get the hell out of here. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF NO ONE ELSE IS. These are terrible people that have been enabled their entire lives with no fear or repercussions. Think back to when you were a child and you stayed out past your curfew. I bet there would have been hell to pay and you probably couldn’t sit down for a couple of days. Now these “oppressed” youth have free run with no consequences anywhere. Nothing at home, nothing at school, and nothing when they run into the cops. Virtual learning is not going to help things, we have basically lost a generation of people that will contribute nothing to society. They won’t have educations, jobs, and will be reliant on the government to live.
Bad is not for self accountability. He is for blaming others.... and any random Twitter post that supports his beliefs.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Wtf does this have to do with BLM standing outside a hospital shouting "WE HOPE THEY DIE!!" and blocking entrance to the emergency room to injured patients?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Bad is not for self accountability. He is for blaming others.... and any random Twitter post that supports his beliefs.
Bad can't even find it in his heart to condemn the ambush of these police officers, or the disgusting actions of BLM at the hospital. Instead he hopes to distract us into an anti-Trump argument. BadGopher is piece of human garbage.

Top Bottom