Black lives matter

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I haven't followed this story very closely, but was reading today that the cops were there to arrest this dude on an outstanding warrant for sexual assault, tasered him twice, and then he went in to his car and grabbed a knife (that part I read even he admitted to). I'm not sure how that justifies shooting him 8-times (WTF?), and I am puzzled how someone could just shrug off 2 tasering incidents (huh?), but why aren't these details being presented as vibrantly as the original shooting?
Because it doesn't fit the narrative the libs want to spin. Let's say the mythical unicorn of a white supremacist was getting arrested for an outstanding warrant for sexual assault and ran to his car to grab a knife and got shot (same identical situaiton as above, but a different person). The MSM spin then would be "Criminal Tries Resisting Arrest and Gets Rightfully Shot". The libs pick who should play the role of "victim" and who should be "guilty" based on the person's race and the narrative they want to spin, not on justice and the law. They then spin whatever actually happens to fit their narrative.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I suppose they think the insurance companies have insurance too.

Most of these people don't have MBAs, do they.
Nah, Insurance Companies are “big business” which we all know are aligned with Satan himself.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
I wonder when corporate America will get disillusioned with BLM, and stop giving them money?
The retarded boomer meme a few weeks back suggested that BLM donations went to lefty politicians via actblue or some shit. I do wonder, though, where exactly are the
BLM donations going to? What communities and causes? The website is not exactly clear.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The retarded boomer meme a few weeks back suggested that BLM donations went to lefty politicians via actblue or some shit. I do wonder, though, where exactly are the
BLM donations going to? What communities and causes? The website is not exactly clear.
BLM donations do go directly to ActBlue. That part is 100% accurate. It says so on BLM's donation page. I copied 'n' pasted the text & ActBlue link from the BLM website below. According to ActBlue, they receive the money & distribute it to the candidates & causes it's intended for. i.e. BLM does not control the money. ActBlue, a Democratic political operation does. What I have not seen proven, is that the money is going to Biden.

"By proceeding with this transaction, you agree to ActBlue's terms & conditions.

ActBlue Charities is a qualified 501k (c)(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed under the law."

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019

bga1

Reaction score
It is fairly simple:
Step one: Shut down jobs and opportunities for black young men through the Covid lockdowns.
Step two: Pay agitators and organizers to get the woke white Marxists, Antifa, and black young people to riot and loot the cities. Make them believe that equality for all will result.
It might. Everyone will be poorer.

diehard

Reaction score
The layers of the COVID hoax/fraud are slowly being peeled back. There will be heavy payback coming to Democrats and the globalist deep staters. There are Lincoln Republicans that hold guilt as well. The Bush family, Mitt Romney, etc. There are many deeply invested in global corporate cronyism.

The "police assaults" on unarmed Black men are largely, not entirely, false. Nothing honest about liberals anymore. They have dramatically lurched to the communist left.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
The layers of the COVID hoax/fraud are slowly being peeled back. There will be heavy payback coming to Democrats and the globalist deep staters. There are Lincoln Republicans that hold guilt as well. The Bush family, Mitt Romney, etc. There are many deeply invested in global corporate cronyism.

The "police assaults" on unarmed Black men are largely, not entirely, false. Nothing honest about liberals anymore. They have dramatically lurched to the communist left.
You are the fraud. Keep getting your disability for the slip at your old janitor job.

golf

Reaction score
Yeah, but some guys in portland sprayed mace at violent leftists throwing rocks down from highway overpasses on them, and blocking them in the street, so it's a wash.
That is correct. There is a desperate attempt by the left/media to try to draw some sort of equivalence between left and right extremism these past 3 months.

There is no equivalence but also the media/left is becoming torn because they dont know if it helps biden's chances more to not condemn the mayhem or to condemn the mayem.

bga1

Reaction score
This is what Iran, the country that chants death to America and that Obama gave 150 billion to....does to protesters:

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

interesting. Seems this is where the BLM money is coming from. Stand up citizen Susan Rosenberg is the vice chair of the board. She was sentenced to prison for robbing and brinks truck and various bombings most notable outside the US Senate. Bill Clinton let her out of prison early and now she’s the head of board with $4,000,000.00 in assets that is supporting BLM with their protests.

Last edited:

Livingat45north

Reaction score

interesting
Favors granted, favors returned. The Clinton's know how to do politics. Get someone in debt to you, and when the time is right, collect on that IOU. From the article...

As of June 2020, the vice chair of Thousand Currents board of directors was Susan Rosenberg, a former member of the Weather Underground and May 19th Communist Organization who spent 16 years in federal prison before having the remainder of her sentence commuted by President Bill Clinton in 2001.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Favors granted, favors returned. The Clinton's know how to do politics. Get someone in debt to you, and when the time is right, collect on that IOU. From the article...

As of June 2020, the vice chair of Thousand Currents board of directors was Susan Rosenberg, a former member of the Weather Underground and May 19th Communist Organization who spent 16 years in federal prison before having the remainder of her sentence commuted by President Bill Clinton in 2001.
this is my favorite part. That would be 24/7 news now, back then not even a mention.

Attorney Howard Gutman of the prestigious Williams & Connelly law firm represented Rosenberg in her efforts to gain executive clemency. The Williams & Connelly firm also led President Bill Clinton’s impeachment defense. [47] Gutman, who later raised $500,000 for President Barack Obama’s White House campaign, became the United States Ambassador to Belgium in 2009. [48] [49]

Livingat45north

Reaction score
this is my favorite part. That would be 24/7 news now, back then not even a mention.

Attorney Howard Gutman of the prestigious Williams & Connelly law firm represented Rosenberg in her efforts to gain executive clemency. The Williams & Connelly firm also led President Bill Clinton’s impeachment defense. [47] Gutman, who later raised $500,000 for President Barack Obama’s White House campaign, became the United States Ambassador to Belgium in 2009. [48] [49]
The swamp runs deep.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Hooray for machine-learning based facial recognition. One rapists down, tons of NYC murderors left to go (if there's any cops left to arrest them after defunding the police is over.

And about time they started using facial recognition on the arsonists and other terrorists at the BLM riots.

Top Bottom