Black lives matter

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Here's more of the racist, BLM Marxists targeting White people for....not wearing a mask while they eat? You can hear them shouting "White Supremacists".

This really is no different than the type of terror & intimidation the KKK inflicted on Catholics & Blacks years ago. Anyone not condemning this stuff is scum. Period.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Here's more of the racist, BLM Marxists targeting White people for....not wearing a mask while they eat? You can hear them shouting "White Supremacists".

This really is no different than the type of terror & intimidation the KKK inflicted on Catholics & Blacks years ago. Anyone not condemning this stuff is scum. Period.

Funny how all the lefties want police to treat everyone with kid gloves. Then these people show up and a just the most vial people in the world.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

when you look at what the media did to Nick Sandmann for doing absolutely nothing and now the media completely ignores these events. What’s the only between the two events, skin color of the people. Here’s it black problem yelling at white people so it’s ok. When it was Nick Sandmann it was his price over white privilege smirking at a Native American, even though that was not even close to true.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
when you look at what the media did to Nick Sandmann for doing absolutely nothing and now the media completely ignores these events. What’s the only between the two events, skin color of the people. Here’s it black problem yelling at white people so it’s ok. When it was Nick Sandmann it was his price over white privilege smirking at a Native American, even though that was not even close to true.
Where is LeBron? Doc Rivers?

Minnesota

Reaction score
Kid had a uniquely punchable face.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Doc Rivers might want to mention the fear and intimidation tactics the domestic terrorist organization BLM is using on American citizens.

These domestic terrorists are support by clowns such as @Badgopher
All of these protesters are scum.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Doc Rivers might want to mention the fear and intimidation tactics the domestic terrorist organization BLM is using on American citizens.

These domestic terrorists are supported by clowns such as @Badgopher
I don't even WANT to be in your head. Let me out. Better yet, just put me on ignore.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Doc Rivers is a dumbass. Never a peep about black on black murders going on by the hundreds every month. He's another Trump ad.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Doc Rivers is a dumbass. Never a peep about black on black murders going on by the hundreds every month. He's another Trump ad.
He's one of the most accomplished active members of his profession.
#talentleansleft

Tell me about YOUR accomplishments.

GopherJake

Reaction score
He's one of the most accomplished active members of his profession.
#talentleansleft

Tell me about YOUR accomplishments.
Well, he's a righty, but we know for a fact he putts from the left side. Perhaps in more ways than one.

golf

Reaction score

These domestic terrorists are supported by clowns such as @Badgopher
The really interesting thing about all this mayhem is dems/media deny it is happening. A month ago I read minneapolis has $500 millon in property damage and LA a million bucks just in police car damage as just a couple examples. We were assured once the feds left portland that peace would reign, but the chaos continues unabated. Lightfoot has had to barricade the block around her house. Also we are now over 30 deaths. Could go on and on with many examples.
Yet there are even posters who insist that there is very little mayhem going on. Do they actually believe that? Hallmark of postmodernism is the maleability of facts, that is where we are.

Last edited:

Panthadad2

Reaction score

That sh*t makes me sick. That behavior is at the root of wars and atrocities.

heil hitler.jpg

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why? Here we go again.

I haven't followed this story very closely, but was reading today that the cops were there to arrest this dude on an outstanding warrant for sexual assault, tasered him twice, and then he went in to his car and grabbed a knife (that part I read even he admitted to). I'm not sure how that justifies shooting him 8-times (WTF?), and I am puzzled how someone could just shrug off 2 tasering incidents (huh?), but why aren't these details being presented as vibrantly as the original shooting?

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Mao China is a frightening example of oddball populist movements that ummmmmm are apt. I can see the movement gaining steam til trumps are wearing signs and apologizing.

Top Bottom