Black lives matter

Spoofin

Reaction score
Right. Nobody knew who they were, identification was poor, they wouldn’t talk to people who asked who they were, and they detained people without giving them Miranda rights. But in your Fd up world, as long as the had some symbol on their sleeve all of that is A-OK!
You are making a fool of yourself. You backed up lies with more lies. Literally, nothing you just stated is true - but hey, keep it going. I honestly thought more of you than that. Jokes on me.
Either watch the video from DHS or just STFU.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You are making a fool of yourself. You backed up lies with more lies. Literally, nothing you just stated is true - but hey, keep it going. I honestly thought more of you than that. Jokes on me.
Either watch the video from DHS or just STFU.
He’s not worth your time. Lying is all he has.

Spoofin

Reaction score
He’s not worth your time. Lying is all he has.
I don’t agree with a lot of what @cncmin posts, but I’ve always found him open to dialogue, and honest in his opinions. Unlike a few other loonies here that lie as easily as they breathe. His insistence to keep stating lies about Portland that have been 100% debunked is really too bad. Tells me I have given him too much credit.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I don’t agree with a lot of what @cncmin posts, but I’ve always found him open to dialogue, and honest in his opinions. Unlike a few other loonies here that lie as easily as they breathe. His insistence to keep stating lies about Portland that have been 100% debunked is really too bad. Tells me I have given him too much credit.
There was a time that I could have a fairly decent debate with him. When his ego is on the line, he will ignore any reality rather than admit it. And he’ll tell you that you lost to sooth his ego.

He also had TDS. I put him on Ignore a couple months ago.

diehard

Reaction score
Try to just view cnc as bad entertainment. He isn't all that smart and does not represent a useful education in any of his posts. He is grossly dishonest, but does not represent the evil of some of the older progressives. Early on he tried to be a AGW expert yet had never heard of forcings. Forcings are the single most rudimentary factor of climate change. He unintentionally plays the fool over and over. Just usually a little more diginfied than the young crazies that post. He simply can not be a PhD. I've aways had him pegged as a poorly educated middle school English teacher.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Try to just view cnc as bad entertainment. He isn't all that smart and does not represent a useful education in any of his posts. He is grossly dishonest, but does not represent the evil of some of the older progressives. Early on he tried to be a AGW expert yet had never heard of forcings. Forcings are the single most rudimentary factor of climate change. He unintentionally plays the fool over and over. Just usually a little more diginfied than the young crazies that post. He simply can not be a PhD. I've aways had him pegged as a poorly educated middle school English teacher.
NM

Section2

Reaction score
I feel the need to remind that CNC was caught red handed with an outrageous lie about his views on COVID in February, and he couldn't bring himself to admit it. Prideful, arrogant, and a bad liar. Occasionally he backs down and is open to dialogue, but it is incredibly rare. His worst trait is delusion.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
The loons are out. Absolutely bats**** crazy. We need to stop enabling the nuts, folks.

Last edited:

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
These stories seem weak to me. I would also have police, security people, etc ask me "Who are you"? What are you doing here? Where are you going? etc. It happens to all people, not just minorities.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
These stories seem weak to me. I would also have police, security people, etc ask me "Who are you"? What are you doing here? Where are you going? etc. It happens to all people, not just minorities.
When the cops see me they often say: “you’re looking well today sir”. And I always respond: “feel’n fine officer..feel’n just fine!”

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Probably because...western universities revolve around free exchange of ideas. Perhaps this belongs in the loony thread, or progressive vs liberal thread. Ironically the syllabus discusses that the course focus includes debate, rhetoric and class discussion on historical “monsters” that led to persecution and discrimination....can’t make it up folks. They’re out there.

University forces professor to change syllabus that threatened to dismiss students who argue against BLM, abortion or same-sex marriage

CNN)A professor at Iowa State University has come under fire for threatening to discipline students who submit projects or papers opposing abortion, the Black Lives Matter movement or same-sex marriage.
The threat was made in the professor's English 250 syllabus, which was posted online and released by the Young America's Foundation (YAF) on Monday. The conservative group said a "whistleblower" tipped them off about the threat.

In the syllabus, the professor says the course's goal is to help students "develop skills in written, oral, visual, and electronic communication."
It also includes a "GIANT WARNING" for students: "Any instances of othering that you participate in intentionally (racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, sorophobia, transphobia, classism, mocking of mental health issues, body shaming, etc) in class are grounds for dismissal from the classroom," the syllabus read.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Just like our very own Trevor Mbakwe called some young lady “white girl”. I called it out at the time and no one would touch it.
White girl. Racist.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
If Mr. Magoo manages to win in early November, anyone want to venture a guess on just how long "Black Lives Matter" will be important to the new administration? This will be a distant after thought for Great Grandpa Joe after the first week of November

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
“Left-leaning posters.”. I presume that includes me. I have provided a lot of criticism in the Floyd thread. I hate the violence. I believe it is quite antithetical to any political movement BLM is trying to make. The fear of BLM in white America got Trump elected the first time, and it’s threatening to do the same again.

That said, I have seen far too much BS from the righties on this board, as well. You want to hear that the riots are awful (they are) but can’t bring yourself to admit, much less say accept the reality, that unmarked or poorly marked feds, outside of their jurisdiction, were illegally detaining American citizens, which is defining not of a functioning democracy, but rather of an autocratic police state. If you want others to be with you hand in hand in denouncing problems, that relationship works only when it’s a two-way street.
> “Left-leaning posters.”. I presume that includes me.

I'm left-leaning too - all my life. Unfortunately, the Democrratic Party has now abandoned me and gone demonstrably crazy by supporting communist+fascist BLM+antifa.

> ... but can’t bring yourself to admit, much less say accept the reality, that unmarked or poorly marked feds, outside of their jurisdiction, were illegally detaining American citizens, which is defining not of a functioning democracy, but rather of an autocratic police state.

... in particular ...

> unmarked or poorly marked feds, outside of their jurisdiction, were illegally detaining American citizens

This statement couldn't be further from the truth. Unmarked cop cars are a great tool that all police agencies use all of the time. The various federal police agencies being deployed to (for instance) Portland and Seattle are within their jurisdiction, which is the entire United States. [City police jurisdiction is limited to the given city; state police jurisdiction is limited to the given state; DHS police juristiction is limited to the 50 states plus D.C. plus Puerto Rico plus U.S. Virgin Islands plus American Samoa and a few more islands. It's not a hard concept to understand.] They were legally detaining criminal suspects for federal crimes. A lot of those proved not to be the more serious violators that they were really interested in, so they just let them go later on. That's ordinary federal police forces enforcing federal laws (such as don't try to burn down federal property) and providing due process.

It's also quite possible that some of the people they nabbed were their own undercover agents, who were being picked up to take to the hotel for a good night's sleep.

Last edited:

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Probably because...western universities revolve around free exchange of ideas. Perhaps this belongs in the loony thread, or progressive vs liberal thread. Ironically the syllabus discusses that the course focus includes debate, rhetoric and class discussion on historical “monsters” that led to persecution and discrimination....can’t make it up folks. They’re out there.

University forces professor to change syllabus that threatened to dismiss students who argue against BLM, abortion or same-sex marriage

CNN)A professor at Iowa State University has come under fire for threatening to discipline students who submit projects or papers opposing abortion, the Black Lives Matter movement or same-sex marriage.
The threat was made in the professor's English 250 syllabus, which was posted online and released by the Young America's Foundation (YAF) on Monday. The conservative group said a "whistleblower" tipped them off about the threat.

In the syllabus, the professor says the course's goal is to help students "develop skills in written, oral, visual, and electronic communication."
It also includes a "GIANT WARNING" for students: "Any instances of othering that you participate in intentionally (racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, sorophobia, transphobia, classism, mocking of mental health issues, body shaming, etc) in class are grounds for dismissal from the classroom," the syllabus read.

What is sorophobia? Is that fear of George Soros and his henchmen?

Is ableism the opposite of Cainism?

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Why? Here we go again.

You would like to see them restrain him in a kinder, gentler fashion but he was indeed trying to commandeer a deadly weapon, and they can’t risk allowing him to take their weapons. This is tragic, probably justifiable from a certain POV, and attempted murder from another. Its mystifying this continues to happen. Probably escalated over a relatively minor misdemeanor offense?

Last edited:

Donovan

Reaction score
A second night of rioting and looting in Kenosha. Many lefties on this site will enjoy this video:

Donovan

Reaction score
More than 20 years.

Last edited:

diehard

Reaction score
Why? Here we go again.

I havent read where any person has been remotely accurate in describing this video. That along with other information I have heard (don't know that it is accurate either) indicate that there is a lot more to this than what is being reported. We are genuinely ignorant of the facts. Good time to take sides and get all lathered up?

to get worked up and take sides?+

Livingat45north

Reaction score
If Mr. Magoo manages to win in early November, anyone want to venture a guess on just how long "Black Lives Matter" will be important to the new administration? This will be a distant after thought for Great Grandpa Joe after the first week of November
I'll disagree with you on that one. The Brownshirts didn't disappear when Hitler got elected, they just become more emboldened and more powerful, that is until the night of long knives. History tends to repeat itself.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
The Democratic Brownshirts are ramping up their game, now you can't eat unless you first do the salute to their cause:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
These violent Marxists want to disarm us, and eliminate the police. This is the model they're working on...

These people gave up their guns too.jpg

Top Bottom