Black lives matter

cncmin

Reaction score
The bad parts of BLM might give us another term of the worst president we’ve ever had.

Panthadad2

Reaction score
why did they beat up the guy in Portland?
That's obvious. It's because he's white. Funny thing is, the earlier videos indicated he was an urban liberal type guy. He was trying to help and protect a tranny that appeared moderately mentally ill and was getting picked on. This guy probably thought he was part of the BLM "cause" (whatever the hell that is now) before the animals turned on him. I hope he makes it through the night - the brain swelling from that type of injury will probably result in permanent brain damage if not death.

golfing18now

Reaction score
Too bad no one in your party will speak out against them.
You have hit on the key point for me. We really haven't heard any negative commentary towards BLM, the protests, rioting, looting, lawlessness, CHAZ/CHOP, idiotic St. Paul congressman meltdowns, increased criminal activity, etc. from anybody of prominence on the left with any regularity. Truthfully, even on this board, we have had very few comments from the left-leaning posters about any of these topics (the Howie described Trump circle-jerk threads) other than pages of criticism for the Trump police officers not having the proper patches in place and the cars without proper signage. Nothing about what necessitated the responses in the first place. So backwards to me.

golf

Reaction score
You have hit on the key point for me. We really haven't heard any negative commentary towards BLM, the protests, rioting, looting, lawlessness, CHAZ/CHOP, idiotic St. Paul congressman meltdowns, increased criminal activity, etc. from anybody of prominence on the left with any regularity. Truthfully, even on this board, we have had very few comments from the left-leaning posters about any of these topics (the Howie described Trump circle-jerk threads) other than pages of criticism for the Trump police officers not having the proper patches in place and the cars without proper signage. Nothing about what necessitated the responses in the first place. So backwards to me.
We have heard that Kroll harrassment is somewhat justified due to the past. Spose that is true for all of those you mentioned.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Will you dipshits ever understand? The uniparty wants us all divided. They want to pit you against your neighbor as they rob you and I blind.

cncmin

Reaction score
“Left-leaning posters.”. I presume that includes me. I have provided a lot of criticism in the Floyd thread. I hate the violence. I believe it is quite antithetical to any political movement BLM is trying to make. The fear of BLM in white America got Trump elected the first time, and it’s threatening to do the same again.

That said, I have seen far too much BS from the righties on this board, as well. You want to hear that the riots are awful (they are) but can’t bring yourself to admit, much less say accept the reality, that unmarked or poorly marked feds, outside of their jurisdiction, were illegally detaining American citizens, which is defining not of a functioning democracy, but rather of an autocratic police state. If you want others to be with you hand in hand in denouncing problems, that relationship works only when it’s a two-way street.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
They approve it appears.

golfing18now

Reaction score
“That said, I have seen far too much BS from the righties on this board, as well. You want to hear that the riots are awful (they are) but can’t bring yourself to admit, much less say accept the reality, that unmarked or poorly marked feds, outside of their jurisdiction, were illegally detaining American citizens, which is defining not of a functioning democracy, but rather of an autocratic police state. If you want others to be with you hand in hand in denouncing problems, that relationship works only when it’s a two-way street.
I agree with the bold portion of your statement. We clearly aren't in that place today. So what happens next?

On the unmarked or poorly marked feds issue....I'm not a legal mind so I don't pretend to know what the law is regarding the extent of jurisdiction outside of the courthouse. We saw a handful of tweets regarding the potential illegal detaining of American citizens. I didn't see any more follow up on this issue but would be interested in reading about it. If those things were true and illegal, I will be with you in denouncing that approach.

However, that being said, it's still a matter or proportion for me. We have seen many people die caught up in this lawlessness, hundreds of millions of dollars of property damage, many people lose their businesses and livelihoods due to arson/looting, and a complete non-response to all of it by many in charge. How long should we allow this continue in Portland, Seattle, Chicago and other cities? Criminals have rights too....I get that....but I'm sick of the negative focus being on the individuals trying to stop the violence and not the other way around.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This lie again.😒
Yep. I called him out on this exact thing just a few days ago and he went silent. Why let facts get in the way of a good rant. In the words of the DHS lead, what @cncmin keeps say is “disgusting and a lie”.

Section2

Reaction score
.Portland protest turns violent, brutal assault caught on video.1 day ago

Huh. Fine folks attempting to murder a couple white folks.
Not just white folks. Hardcore white progressive guy who was defending a transgender. And crickets.
There really are 2 possibilities here. As much as CNC talks about the fear of Trump voters, I suspect it is really the fear progressives have of the rioters and BLM that is responsible for the silence. You hear it all the time, how afraid they are of gun rights for minorities, always projected onto their opponents "you wouldn't support 2a if AAs started buying legal guns in numbers" and the shocked response when you say "ummm, yes I absolutely do, learn your history". We know how quickly the left turns on their own when they fall out of line, etc.

The second possibility is that the progs support these tactics and ideology. I'm not so cruel that I would assign this awful motive to my political opponents.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
That's obvious. It's because he's white. Funny thing is, the earlier videos indicated he was an urban liberal type guy. He was trying to help and protect a tranny that appeared moderately mentally ill and was getting picked on. This guy probably thought he was part of the BLM "cause" (whatever the hell that is now) before the animals turned on him. I hope he makes it through the night - the brain swelling from that type of injury will probably result in permanent brain damage if not death.
So, are attacking people based on skin color? How do we explain this to the kids.

Section2

Reaction score

#TalentLeansLeft
She didn't say anything political at all. Black lives matter. I've said it myself many times. I get it. She's a business owner and changed the name of her business so as not to offend her customers. No problem at all. She might lean left, probably does, but nothing in that article shows her support for the BLM movement. Which is a communist terrorist org. At least I hope she doesn't support them. I know you do.

bga1

Reaction score
Yep. I called him out on this exact thing just a few days ago and he went silent. Why let facts get in the way of a good rant. In the words of the DHS lead, what @cncmin keeps say is “disgusting and a lie”.
The Dem way is to continue to repeat the same lies over and over again.
Lie: " Trump caged illegal immigrant children!" - repeated by Michelle Obama last night- Truth: Obama's own policy.
Lie: "Trump praised the white nationalists in Charlottesville- there were fine people on both sides"
Truth:"I condemn white nationalists totally."
Lie: " Feds with no identification were in Portland like storm troopers" Truth: They wore identification.

They attempt to get away with this daily and they ONLY DO SO WITH THE COVER OF THE MEDIA.

That is why the current media is the enemy of the truth and therefore the enemy of the people of this great nation.

Donovan

Reaction score
Hey leftists, your next set of tires should be from Goodyear!

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
In the last year we've put WeatherReadys on all three of our vehicles. They're not cheap, but they're awesome. Defying der Fuhrer's dictate is only icing on the cake.

LakerFan

Reaction score
This is what bothers me the most. Here's a clue, if something outrageous completely validates someones off center world view, It's probably fake. By disseminating it as fact your part of the problem.

Response from Goodyear.
1597861966289.png

I lean right, not ashamed of it, but I am ashamed that the President of our country is right there with the rest of the trolls, republishing what I think is pretty obviously fake news.
1597862200881.png

Reminds me of the national outrage about a Service member being denied service because they were in uniform at an SA owned and operated by Somali immigrants. Cops investigate due to libel suits flying and find out based on continuous video footage, person never had been to the store in the time frame they claimed to be, much less there and treated poorly. Anyone with Microsoft Paint can stir the pot now.

howeda7

Reaction score
In the last year we've put WeatherReadys on all three of our vehicles. They're not cheap, but they're awesome. Defying der Fuhrer's dictate is only icing on the cake.
Dear Leader's 12-year old like impulse control just cost him a few thousand votes in Ohio. Such a shame.

USAF

Reaction score
This is what bothers me the most. Here's a clue, if something outrageous completely validates someones off center world view, It's probably fake. By disseminating it as fact your part of the problem.

Response from Goodyear.
View attachment 9146

I lean right, not ashamed of it, but I am ashamed that the President of our country is right there with the rest of the trolls, republishing what I think is pretty obviously fake news.
View attachment 9147

Reminds me of the national outrage about a Service member being denied service because they were in uniform at an SA owned and operated by Somali immigrants. Cops investigate due to libel suits flying and find out based on continuous video footage, person never had been to the store in the time frame they claimed to be, much less there and treated poorly. Anyone with Microsoft Paint can stir the pot now.
LOL.

And here's the deal...Trumpanistas now have their talking point, they are the aggrieved party. Nothing will change their opinion on this now.

"Goodyear banned MAGA but BLM is OK!!1!"

"Uh...not true."

"Lies!! MAGAMAGAMAGA!!1!"

cncmin

Reaction score
I agree with the bold portion of your statement. We clearly aren't in that place today. So what happens next?

On the unmarked or poorly marked feds issue....I'm not a legal mind so I don't pretend to know what the law is regarding the extent of jurisdiction outside of the courthouse. We saw a handful of tweets regarding the potential illegal detaining of American citizens. I didn't see any more follow up on this issue but would be interested in reading about it. If those things were true and illegal, I will be with you in denouncing that approach.

However, that being said, it's still a matter or proportion for me. We have seen many people die caught up in this lawlessness, hundreds of millions of dollars of property damage, many people lose their businesses and livelihoods due to arson/looting, and a complete non-response to all of it by many in charge. How long should we allow this continue in Portland, Seattle, Chicago and other cities? Criminals have rights too....I get that....but I'm sick of the negative focus being on the individuals trying to stop the violence and not the other way around.
I agree that it needs to stop. I’d be just fine with Trump getting the feds to stop this the right way. But the right way is immune to him, and what tou get is more provocation instead, up to the point of being Unconstitutional. Since the feds under Trump are a chaotic clusterF, this leaves the cities and states to clean up the mess as best as possible. Portland, OR is clearly doing a poor job of this.

cncmin

Reaction score
Right. Nobody knew who they were, identification was poor, they wouldn’t talk to people who asked who they were, and they detained people without giving them Miranda rights. But in your Fd up world, as long as the had some symbol on their sleeve all of that is A-OK!

Top Bottom