Black lives matter

GopherJake

Reaction score
As I said earlier and I think everyone is now coming to this conclusion, is that the only things that matter are:

1) Is it legal in Georgia to make citizens arrest if you believe the person just committed a felony? Yes, and burglary is a felony in Ga.
Citation needed. I'd like to scrutinize your assertion.

mjfelton15

Banned
Reaction score
Shouldn't be long now before young mjfelton15 comes on and tells us there is no difference between being black and white in America
Name a law that exists in the United States of America that applies to white people and not black people, or vice versa. All I truly care about is what the law says. I don’t believe you will ever fix social inequality as long as there are racist parents conditioning their children to be the exact same as them. The only way to truly end all forms of racism would be some hyper totalitarian government system that controls all thought, speech, and action. I wouldn’t be willing to do that, would you?

Of course there are differences in all races in America...hell, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed guy like me is treated differently in society than a dark-haired and dark-eyed guy. Women tend to find tall dark and handsome to be more attractive most of the time. I know that’s not entirely equivalent, but people are all treated differently for all sorts of reasons. I guess I just like to personally treat everyone as though they’re the same. Is that not what a good person should do?

Deleted_User

Reaction score
I think this site is run with AI, made up characters, and conspiracy to distract us from real issues. I start typing, and instantaneously, there is a post with some kind of bullshit that appears just before my post. It is like clockwork.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Gun ownership does not convey policing authority. These guys were not at their home protecting their lives or their property. They did not witness a crime, nor stop one in progress. Stopping people for questioning under these circumstances seems to be harassment at the least.
Why were people calling 911, then? More than one person.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I can call 911 on you, right now. So what?
You can, but you wouldn't.

You never touched my question. Two people aren't calling 911 for the hell of it.

Bring on your next cutesy reply! By the way, you'd have to time your call with another friend or something, because they would be calling, also. You have to call with someone else. I know, it happens all the time just for schits and giggles. LOL

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Calling 911 only proves at most that they thought a crime happened. Doesn't prove that it happened.

Has to be a felony crime, anyway, in order to make a citizen's arrest.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Calling 911 only proves at most that they thought a crime happened. Doesn't prove that it happened.

Has to be a felony crime, anyway, in order to make a citizen's arrest.
Well, being this guy was there before, 10 miles from home, I'm going with a crime was going on.

We shall see.

Has anyone looked into why he was 10 miles from home. I haven't heard a thing. I'm going with, he thought no one would recognize him.

I'd ask you to speculate.........but I already know your answer. It's legal to go jogging 10 miles from home. Derp!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Someone was in the home before, but nothing was ever stolen, according to the owner. It can't be proven it was Arbery, on the tapes from before that day. I'm not sure it was.

On the day itself, no crime was committed other than trespassing.

Worth a citizen's arrest? Did shotguns need to be brought? My opinion: not at all. They were criminally in the wrong, and they should pay dearly.

Based on evidence that is public, so far, if I'm on the jury I vote to convict for manslaughter and I sleep like a baby. 2nd degree murder would be tougher.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Someone was in the home before, but nothing was ever stolen, according to the owner. It can't be proven it was Arbery, on the tapes from before that day. I'm not sure it was.

On the day itself, no crime was committed other than trespassing.

Worth a citizen's arrest? Did shotguns need to be brought? My opinion: not at all. They were criminally in the wrong, and they should pay dearly.

Based on evidence that is public, so far, if I'm on the jury I vote to convict for manslaughter and I sleep like a baby. 2nd degree murder would be tougher.
Why did the 911 caller say he's out here all the time doing this?

He just continually ends up 10 miles from home, jogging, and entering sites.

I know, I know, anyone could do that.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
That has to be the lowest possible pretext for one citizen to detain another. Are you comfortable with that?
If I'm steaingl your car, and you carry.....as I'm driving down the driveway with your stolen car, do you just wave at me? LOL

If you pull your gun to try to stop me, you are in the wrong I guess.

Un---------g believable how some of you think.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If I'm steaingl your car, and you carry.....as I'm driving down the driveway with your stolen car, do you just wave at me? LOL

If you pull your gun to try to stop me, you are in the wrong I guess.

Un---------g believable how some of you think.
As long as we are changing all the details of the story, can there be a frog spaceman in it for interest?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
As long as we are changing all the details of the story, can there be a frog spaceman in it for interest?
I'm trying to figure out when someone can be stopped and when they can't.

You see, I don't believe him being there on multiple occasions, 10 miles away, entering construction sites passes the smell test.

To you it does. I will ask again why you think he is there on multiple occasions, but i"m not getting an answer.

Oh, and the frogman was this guy was out for a jog 10 miles from home. You probably still believe that frogman.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I said nothing of the sort. You seem to giving up all of your rights so that a fishing expedition on private citizens by private citizens can take place at anytime. What did these guys know at the time of the stop?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Name a law that exists in the United States of America that applies to white people and not black people, or vice versa.
I'll give you a couple examples, all Affirmative Action laws and government set asides for minority owned businesses.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I said nothing of the sort. You seem to giving up all of your rights so that a fishing expedition on private citizens by private citizens can take place at anytime. What did these guys know at the time of the stop?
That this guy was here again entering sites. 911 has been called. They had every right to stop him.

Where the police going to come and stop him? Yes or No

I'll ask one more time. Where the police going to come and stop him? Yes or No

MplsGopher

Reaction score
As I said, someone was in the home before. Video confirms that. How are you able to prove that person was Arbery? Because the person is black? It doesn't look like the same person to me.

So far, it has not been established that a felony crime has occurred.

Citizen's arrest can only be made if they witness a felony crime. I don't think you care about that part of it.

The police showed up seconds after they shot him.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
As I said, someone was in the home before. Video confirms that. How are you able to prove that person was Arbery? Because the person is black? It doesn't look like the same person to me.

So far, it has not been established that a felony crime has occurred.

Citizen's arrest can only be made if they witness a felony crime. I don't think you care about that part of it.
Would the police have stopped him? Yes or No

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'll give you a couple examples, all Affirmative Action laws and government set asides for minority owned businesses.
Good, I support such laws, with the amount of oppression that blacks still face in this country. I'm glad that a small portion of them get a chance to break the cycle of oppression.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I guess I'll chalk that up to a victory for myself.

Asks a vague, meaningless question, then cowardly walks away when asked to clarify.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'll ask again: what would the police have stopped him from doing?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I guess I'll chalk that up to a victory for myself.

Asks a vague, meaningless question, then cowardly walks away when asked to clarify.
It was a Yes or No question. There are two options.

Would the police have stopped him?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Would the police have stopped him? Yes or No
Odd line of questioning. If yes, you think the private stop was justified? It would also be unecessary and redundant. Police also have a indifferent legal authority than a private citizen, so saying they would stop does not legitimize the private party to do so. And if I’m stopped by the police, the rules of conduct are known. And if I feel harassed there is a known grievance policy. The rules of two armed guys in a truck looking for someone to question are kinda loose.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It was a Yes or No question. There are two options.

Would the police have stopped him?
Since you won't provide the necessary clarification, then the answer is obvious YES, they would've stopped him.

You won't say what they would've stopped him from doing, so the answer is YES.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I'll ask again: what would the police have stopped him from doing?
when 911 was called twice, would the police have stopped him? Yes or No?

Maybe the police are telepathic. Ah, we can let this call go without looking into it. LOL

Top Bottom