Bill Belichick has refused the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Trump

stocker08

Reaction score
Wait... is Deuce saying we all need to forget about the attack on our Congress, and "heal" now? Kumbaya moment?

I've heard a few Republican pundits and lawmakers taking that tack.
Yup. Ignore that it happened. Ignore that the guy who's pushing and supporting the attacks is the president. Ignore that unhinged people behind the attacks are still out there and clearly not finished.

Let's continue to kick the can down the road until the NEXT thing happens. Keep ignoring the root of the problem.

Section2

Reaction score
I totally get why he hates social justice. He couldn't have been clearer. It's the social part. "Justice" is... okay. Or it can be...
So funny. Murray doesn’t understand so it’s my fault. Let me help you: is social justice, an example of justice?

Section2

Reaction score
Wait... is Deuce saying we all need to forget about the attack on our Congress, and "heal" now? Kumbaya moment?

I've heard a few Republican pundits and lawmakers taking that tack.
God no! I think we should declare war on each other. I’m in favor of splitting up the US into ideally many different countries. We are too far gone to heal. I’m only telling you what you should consider if we don’t share the same goal.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
God no! I think we should declare war on each other. I’m in favor of splitting up the US into ideally many different countries. We are too far gone to heal. I’m only telling you what you should consider if we don’t share the same goal.
Yummy. Crunchy, fresh.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I’m sorry. Is a 7 word sentence too many for you? I can see why many of your posts contain a single word.
I like french and blue cheese. On the side, please. Unless you have a house-made vinegarette. Nothing out of a bottle, though.

Section2

Reaction score
Trumpism is sadly not over, no matter what Fool2 says. His cult still wants to incite a civil war and Assassinate the incoming President and VP.

The fact that it took an insurrection to get the 1/3 of Trumpers who still feel shame and Corporate America to finally bail out speaks volumes.
Thank god your cult would never stoop to that level.

stocker08

Reaction score
Wrong. 15% of butthurt Americans like you don't get to decide for everyone. I get that you are anti-democracy....but that doesn't mean that your neighbors are too.

Maybe if all you Trumpers consolidate in Alabama and Louisiana...we'd consider letting you all live in squalor independent from the U.S.

Section2

Reaction score
Wrong. 15% of butthurt Americans like you don't get to decide for everyone. I get that you are anti-democracy....but that doesn't mean that your neighbors are too.

Maybe if all you Trumpers consolidate in Alabama and Louisiana...we'd consider letting you all live in squalor independent from the U.S.
What’s more democratic than individuals in a state choosing their own system of government?
“we” lol.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Democracy and elections are okay, I guess... as long as the elections go the way I want them to.

If not....

stocker08

Reaction score
What’s more democratic than individuals in a state choosing their own system of government?
“we” lol.
You seem to think that the majority of the people in your state are as butthurt and as stupid as you. Sorry....but your only option is to leave the country that you appear to hate so much....or try and round up all of your dotard buddies....move to one of the shithole Trump states and hope that you have a majority. Go ahead....take Alabama and Louisiana. We won't miss you.

stocker08

Reaction score
Democracy and elections are okay, I guess... as long as the elections go the way I want them to.

If not....
Then we should be able to break off from the United States. Deep thinking from Dr. Butthurt.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Thank you for making my point. Justice is the goal. Maybe you can explain to Murray.
Starting at 3:33, some of us would like you to answer the two questions posed in the video by the drill sergeant.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Starting at 3:33, some of us would like you to answer the two questions posed in the video by the drill sargent.
I’m confused. I thought you and I agreed that justice was the goal.

Wally

Reaction score
I think I made a good faith effort to explain my position. If you don’t care and can’t offer any counter, why bother asking? Weak.
No you didn't but whatever, mr yahbut

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Social justice isn’t justice at all. If it was, we wouldn’t need to add the word “social”. We would just seek justice. Social justice is a perversion of justice. It is an injustice.
Justice isn't a synonym for retribution. Do you know the definition of the word? Do you know the definition of the word 'just'?

Top Bottom