Bill Belichick has refused the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Trump

golf

Reaction score
Perhaps he learned from Drew Brees's experience?

Section2

Reaction score
Because you don't approve of social justice?

It it the word "social" you object to, or is it "justice"? Or... maybe the two words in tandem?
Social justice isn’t justice at all. If it was, we wouldn’t need to add the word “social”. We would just seek justice. Social justice is a perversion of justice. It is an injustice.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Social justice isn’t justice at all. If it was, we wouldn’t need to add the word “social”. We would just seek justice. Social justice is a perversion of justice. It is an injustice.
Deeeeeeep thoughts...

"Social justice is a perversion of justice. It is an injustice."

Amazing.

Section2

Reaction score
Deeeeeeep thoughts...

So you disapprove of "social".
I think I made a good faith effort to explain my position. If you don’t care and can’t offer any counter, why bother asking? Weak.

Section2

Reaction score
And Trump is officially toxic to anyone not in his 33% ride or die cult.
So maybe be happy about it? This is what you wanted, the defeat of Trumpism. It’s over.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I think I made a good faith effort to explain my position. If you don’t care and can’t offer any counter, why bother asking? Weak.
I think I'll let your position just stand on it's own, and stink in place. Here it is:

stocker08

Reaction score
Deeeeeeep thoughts...

So you disapprove of "social".
Deuce doesn't have thoughts of his own. He disapproves of anything deemed left and champions everything right. You won't get an actual answer regarding his stances, but you will get word salads like the one you responded to.

Section2

Reaction score
I think I'll let your position just stand on it's own, and stink in place. Here it is:

Everyone can read my post. And they can see that you had no counter. If I were out of my league, that’s what I’d do as well.

Section2

Reaction score
Deuce doesn't have thoughts of his own. He disapproves of anything deemed left and champions everything right. You won't get an actual answer regarding his stances, but you will get word salads like the one you responded to.
You won’t get an actual answer. Except the detailed one I just gave. Oh, but stocker couldn’t understand it, so it’s a word salad.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You won’t get an actual answer. Except the detailed one I just gave. Oh, but stocker couldn’t understand it, so it’s a word salad.
Stocker: you don't understand word salads. Where is Sarah Palin these days, anyway?

stocker08

Reaction score
Everyone can read my post. And they can see that you had no counter. If I were out of my league, that’s what I’d do as well.
Face it deuce. Murray called out your dipshit take and you just claimed a victory like you always do. Complete and total moron.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Face it deuce. Murray called out your dipshit take and you just claimed a victory like you always do. Complete and total moron.
Wait: are you saying Deuce didn't win????

Next, you'll be telling me that Trump wears a toupee!

stocker08

Reaction score
You wrote a lot and said nothing. A typical deuce way of deflecting from the fact that you have no intelligent reason for most of your positions.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You wrote a lot and said nothing. A typical deuce way of deflecting from the fact that you have no intelligent reason for most of your positions.
I totally get why he hates social justice. He couldn't have been clearer. It's the social part. "Justice" is... okay. Or it can be...

stocker08

Reaction score
Wait: are you saying Deuce didn't win????

Next, you'll be telling me that Trump wears a toupee!
Don't worry about deuce. He keeps a journal of all his imaginary wins. Mommy tucks him into bed at night after he polishes all of his participation trophies and tells him he's a good boy.

stocker08

Reaction score
I totally get why he hates social justice. He couldn't have been clearer. It's the social part.
Not to mention the fact that social justice is actually an injustice. Couldn't have been more clear and detailed.

howeda7

Reaction score
Trumpism is sadly not over, no matter what Fool2 says. His cult still wants to incite a civil war and Assassinate the incoming President and VP.

The fact that it took an insurrection to get the 1/3 of Trumpers who still feel shame and Corporate America to finally bail out speaks volumes.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Wait... is Deuce saying we all need to forget about the attack on our Congress, and "heal" now? Kumbaya moment?

I've heard a few Republican pundits and lawmakers taking that tack.

howeda7

Reaction score
Wait... is Deuce saying we all need to forget about the attack on our Congress, and "heal" now? Kumbaya moment?

I've heard a few Republican pundits and lawmakers taking that tack.
They all suddenly got woke now that their masks were ripped off.

Top Bottom