Big Ten set to announce a revised 2021 schedule at 1 ET Today

Ope3

Reaction score
I was actually looking forward to the Nebraska game being on the Friday after Thanksgiving. I'll get over it.

jonnyganas

Reaction score
The Axe game being on Thanksgiving weekend, although many feel like that is tradition, it really makes family gatherings rough. I was relieved that it was going to be earlier in the season, but here we are.

beatles

Reaction score
The Axe game being on Thanksgiving weekend, although many feel like that is tradition, it really makes family gatherings rough. I was relieved that it was going to be earlier in the season, but here we are.
It’s really more of a recent tradition but people have short memories. When I was growing up Iowa was always the last game.

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Traditions change and with Nebraska in the league, MN/WI and IA/NE are the better rivalries. If they wanted the annual two best teams to play the last week it should be IA/WI.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

I think we were scheduled to play a black friday game at home last year vs neb initially..... that was worse IMO.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
TV has decided that T-giving weekend should be when almost all the big in-state/border state rivalry games should be played. Is what it is. So I like our rivalry to be one of the featured ones, as the oldest, most important, etc.

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
I would prefer that game be earlier just because I like warmer weather.

Some guy

Reaction score
Yep, but if you go through every teams schedule in the Big Ten you can find a similar stretch of some kind.
Yeah. And Indiana 2021 isnt Indiana 2020 (see 2020 Minnesota compared to 2019 Minnesota)

BTChamp

Reaction score
Undefeated and will face the 3-9 and number 4 ranked nebraska coronahuskers in the playoffs.

Top Bottom