Biden Plans Dozens of Executive Orders

Wally

Reaction score
Yes, I get it.
Trump's EOs - Bad
Biden's EOs - Good
OUTRAGE unless you agree with the agenda. You guys just keep proving my point.
Why should I be outraged at something i agree with?

What the f are you arguing?
All EO's are bad?
Well I asked how would you have the government function without them. You know decisions must be made in a timely manner.

Do you think every corporation should have their board assemble and vote on every single decision? No thats obviously insane, well the government is not really different.

What again is your point????

John Galt

Reaction score
Biden off to a record start. Below graph is number of EOs signed in the first month of being in office.
Biden still has 2-weeks and needs just (2) more to set the record. Notice a trend here?
View attachment 11559
I notice a trend . All of the EO’s signed by FDR and Obama were only done to undo Trump’s EO’s.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why should I be outraged at something i agree with?

What the f are you arguing?
All EO's are bad?
Well I asked how would you have the government function without them. You know decisions must be made in a timely manner.

Do you think every corporation should have their board assemble and vote on every single decision? No thats obviously insane, well the government is not really different.

What again is your point????
I’m really not sure how I could make my point any more clearly - or how you and ECO could make it for me. It is hypocritical and shows a weak character to be against EOs..... unless it is your guy and you agree with the agenda. I’ll PM you a flow chart.

Wally

Reaction score
I’m really not sure how I could make my point any more clearly - or how you and ECO could make it for me. It is hypocritical and shows a weak character to be against EOs..... unless it is your guy and you agree with the agenda. I’ll PM you a flow chart.
I told you, I don't like the president to have so much power but I don't have a solution.

I never said I was against all EO'S....

ecoperson

Reaction score
You and bb never actually seem to read before blathering on. You conflate pointing out facts meant solely to refute your erroneous statements with support. There are exactly 2 options to you: you support EOs or you don't. Unfortunately, life is about working in the grey.

I made myself extremely clear early on in this thread that I do NOT support EOs. That is no way to govern. I don't care if they are original or not. We need to change the rules in Congress to force them to bring legislation up for a vote.

The Senate Majority Leader should in no way be allowed to obstruct the business of the Senate as has happened far too often in recent years. McConnell, in particular, has been derelict in his duties and has contributed exponentially to the dissatisfaction of Congress by the American people. Congress were voted into office to serve the people not to serve their political careers.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You and bb never actually seem to read before blathering on. You conflate pointing out facts meant solely to refute your erroneous statements with support. There are exactly 2 options to you: you support EOs or you don't. Unfortunately, life is about working in the grey.

I made myself extremely clear early on in this thread that I do NOT support EOs. That is no way to govern. I don't care if they are original or not. We need to change the rules in Congress to force them to bring legislation up for a vote.
My erroneous statements? Hmmm. I have only presented actual data and facts. You just don’t like them. As for the rest of your self-righteous piece of crap gibberish in this post - yeah, how could I have ever got the idea that you thought Biden’s EOs were OK and “better” than others? :rolleyes: What a fraud.

ecoperson

Reaction score
My erroneous statements? Hmmm. I have only presented actual data and facts. You just don’t like them. As for the rest of your self-righteous piece of crap gibberish in this post - yeah, how could I have ever got the idea that you thought Biden’s EOs were OK and “better” than others? :rolleyes: What a fraud.
You present a CNN graph and blindly focus only on the number of EOs on Feb. 5. At first blush, you have really made your point! You fail to acknowledge, however, the patterns that occurred the days before, the nature of the EOs, etc. You blindly march forward confident in your 'facts' but fail to dig deeper and ask the more nuanced questions that will allow you to more objectively analyze the situation. Your simple reasoning is Biden = Bad so you look for anything that will demonstrate that.

Have you ever heard that statistics can lie? You can spin facts in many different ways based on the story that YOU want to tell. Your whole purpose on this board appears to be to find every fault of Biden SOLELY because people didn't have a man crush on 45 like you did. I am pointing out alternate ways to look at the facts that you present which are equally valid.

45 did so little stuff of substance during his time in office that NO ONE really focuses on his policies. 45 was despised by most on here because of the chaos that followed in his very generous wake. He was an inept leader and sowed discord from day one. We're three weeks into the Biden presidency and there have been no scandals, no firings, and no attacks on the media. How pleasant has this been?! Biden is serving the country as President while 45 spent his entire single term in pissing contests with anyone that would engage with him instead of focusing on the tasks at hand.

Your man was the greatest political snowflake of all time. He was so worried about how he looked to others that he could never get out of his own way. He continued digging his own hole with more petty lies and deceit to cover up the last mishap instead of focusing on leading the damn country. He probably could have been an effective leader and been voted in for a second term if it weren't for that ego he had.

Move on... he lost.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You present a CNN graph and blindly focus only on the number of EOs on Feb. 5. At first blush, you have really made your point! You fail to acknowledge, however, the patterns that occurred the days before, the nature of the EOs, etc. You blindly march forward confident in your 'facts' but fail to dig deeper and ask the more nuanced questions that will allow you to more objectively analyze the situation. Your simple reasoning is Biden = Bad so you look for anything that will demonstrate that.

Have you ever heard that statistics can lie? You can spin facts in many different ways based on the story that YOU want to tell. Your whole purpose on this board appears to be to find every fault of Biden SOLELY because people didn't have a man crush on 45 like you did. I am pointing out alternate ways to look at the facts that you present which are equally valid.

Move on... he lost.
This post is awesome. A perfect summary of how the left looks at things. So delusional and you believe every bit of it. Amazing.

I present a graph on Feb 5th on the number of EOs Biden has done through Feb 5th and you refer to it as “my facts” and “blindly” looking at it. Then you “point out alternative ways to look at the facts” (your words, not mine) like the numbers aren’t so bad if we start counting on January 26th instead of January 25th. Yeah, ECO, that is “equally valid”. Hey, KC won the super bowl if you don’t count Brady’s TDs. Super good point. You might want to Google “facts” at some point today.

Then in classic lefty form you go on a DT tirade. Who cares this is a conversation about Biden, let’s make it about Trump. Biden’s EOs overturning things a previous President did don’t count either - another “equally valid alternative way” to look at facts. BTW - I didn’t vote for Trump, but please, carry on you ignorant sap.

John Galt

Reaction score
This post is awesome. A perfect summary of how the left looks at things. So delusional and you believe every bit of it. Amazing.

I present a graph on Feb 5th on the number of EOs Biden has done through Feb 5th and you refer to it as “my facts” and “blindly” looking at it. Then you “point out alternative ways to look at the facts” (your words, not mine) like the numbers aren’t so bad if we start counting on January 26th instead of January 25th. Yeah, ECO, that is “equally valid”. Hey, KC won the super bowl if you don’t count Brady’s TDs. Super good point. You might want to Google “facts” at some point today.

Then in classic lefty form you go on a DT tirade. Who cares this is a conversation about Biden, let’s make it about Trump. Biden’s EOs overturning things a previous President did don’t count either - another “equally valid alternative way” to look at facts. BTW - I didn’t vote for Trump, but please, carry on you ignorant sap.
Ecoperson gets his news from HNN- the Howie News Network.

And can anyone imagine actually giving themselves the moniker “ecoperson.?”

USAF

Reaction score
Yes, I get it.
Trump's EOs - Bad
Biden's EOs - Good
OUTRAGE unless you agree with the agenda. You guys just keep proving my point.
You are such a transparent fraud.

Show us your 4 year history of posts complaining about Trump's EOs, or STFU.

You're guilty of exactly the above, in reverse.

Fraud.

Section2

Reaction score
You are such a transparent fraud.

Show us your 4 year history of posts complaining about Trump's EOs, or STFU.

You're guilty of exactly the above, in reverse.

Fraud.
I don’t ever recall Spoof supporting Trumps EOs? He’s not complaining about Biden’s now. So I don’t see how he’s guilty.
what he’s calling out is how you guys called this dictatorial/nazi/authoritarian under Trump. And now Biden’s doing more of it and you like it

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don’t ever recall Spoof supporting Trumps EOs? He’s not complaining about Biden’s now. So I don’t see how he’s guilty.
what he’s calling out is how you guys called this dictatorial/nazi/authoritarian under Trump. And now Biden’s doing more of it and you like it
Of course you are right, but rather than admit that hypocrisy we get goalpost shifts, "alternative ways to look at facts", and justifications that even their own mother would roll her eyes at. Tacks.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
You present a CNN graph and blindly focus only on the number of EOs on Feb. 5.

Have you ever heard that statistics can lie? You can spin facts in many different ways based on the story that YOU want to tell.
Selective data interpretation. Congratulations for illustrating what happens on this board every single day, one offender is well and beyond all the others in this category, and there are fellow posters who deem that poster 'smart' for their ability to merely find sources that manipulate the data in the same way.

Wally

Reaction score

Spoof
What point are you trying to make in this thread?
I really don't even understand what you are arguing?

Can you explain it to me?
You have written so much but I still don't get your point.
Are you against all EO's?
Do you think people shouldn't criticize things their government does that they disagree with?

I am at a loss.....

ecoperson

Reaction score
Ecoperson gets his news from HNN- the Howie News Network.

And can anyone imagine actually giving themselves the moniker “ecoperson.?”
Back to the childish name calling are you? Focus on the content and not the name. You are certainly no John Galt.

ecoperson

Reaction score

You want the facts to say one thing because of your political bias but don't acknowledge that these facts can easily be interpreted differently AND ACCURATELY to tell a completely different story. You think that I am being partisan when, in fact, I am merely showing you how you are using data to present only a narrow part of the story. Maybe you'll do better next time by reviewing all of the possible ways that your audience can interpret the data.

To take your sporting analogy further, the Gophers didn't beat Purdue this week because they were clearly behind with less than a minute to go. Biden is ahead less than a month into a 48 month term and you and CNN have already declared him the 'winner.' Let's wait until the guy has broken a sweat before we declare Biden the champion.

I provided the final scores of the previous administrations in an earlier post. I will wait until the horn goes off in January 2025 to find out who really 'won' the EO race.
  • President Donald Trump: 220 executive orders (1 Term) - 55 per year
  • President Barack Obama: 276 executive orders (2 Terms) - 35 per year
  • President George W. Bush: 291 executive orders (2 Terms) - 36 per year
  • President Bill Clinton: 364 executive orders (2 Terms) - 46 per year
  • President George Bush Sr: 166 executive orders (1 Term) - 42 per year
  • President Ronald Reagan: 381 executive orders (2 Terms) - 48 per year
  • President Jimmy Carter: 320 executive orders (1 Term) - 80 per year

Spoofin

Reaction score
You want the facts to say one thing because of your political bias but don't acknowledge that these facts can easily be interpreted differently AND ACCURATELY to tell a completely different story. You think that I am being partisan when, in fact, I am merely showing you how you are using data to present only a narrow part of the story. Maybe you'll do better next time by reviewing all of the possible ways that your audience can interpret the data.

To take your sporting analogy further, the Gophers didn't beat Purdue this week because they were clearly behind with less than a minute to go. Biden is ahead less than a month into a 48 month term and you and CNN have already declared him the 'winner.' Let's wait until the guy has broken a sweat before we declare Biden the champion.

I provided the final scores of the previous administrations in an earlier post. I will wait until the horn goes off in January 2025 to find out who really 'won' the EO race.
  • President Donald Trump: 220 executive orders (1 Term) - 55 per year
  • President Barack Obama: 276 executive orders (2 Terms) - 35 per year
  • President George W. Bush: 291 executive orders (2 Terms) - 36 per year
  • President Bill Clinton: 364 executive orders (2 Terms) - 46 per year
  • President George Bush Sr: 166 executive orders (1 Term) - 42 per year
  • President Ronald Reagan: 381 executive orders (2 Terms) - 48 per year
  • President Jimmy Carter: 320 executive orders (1 Term) - 80 per year
Are you including January 25th EOs in your above counts? I read somewhere those don’t really count and it is just a “different way to look at the facts” to exclude them.

Last edited:

ecoperson

Reaction score
Are you including January 25th EOs in your above counts? I read somewhere those don’t really count and it is just a “different way to look at the facts” to exclude them.
You like to play fast and loose with the rules of your 'game' to suit your agenda at any given moment. I don't want to play anymore. We could set up a daily running tally of EOs, analyze the trend data and content for the next couple of few years, and extrapolate the results but you've worn me down. I don't care to invest that kind of effort in such a generally fruitless exercise.

I will look forward to checking the final score in 47 months. Does Biden take this early insurmountable lead and cruise to a blowout victory as you hope or does he get cold from the three-point line and fade in the second half as I expect. As a Gopher fan, I will still be here on the GopherHole as I have been for the last 20+ years.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You like to play fast and loose with the rules of your 'game' to suit your agenda at any given moment. I don't want to play anymore. We could set up a daily running tally of EOs, analyze the trend data and content for the next couple of few years, and extrapolate the results but you've worn me down. I don't care to invest that kind of effort in such a generally fruitless exercise.

I will look forward to checking the final score in 47 months. Does Biden take this early insurmountable lead and cruise to a blowout victory as you hope or does he get cold from the three-point line and fade in the second half as I expect. As a Gopher fan, I will still be here on the GopherHole as I have been for the last 20+ years.
What nonsense. I presented data valid thru the date it was posted. You wanted to arbitrarily remove a date to suit your agenda and then accuse me of playing “a game.” Utter nonsense yet par for the course with you.

By all means, keep a running total and post it here. None of that will change the hypocrisy that has been well on display in this thread. Thanks for that - you played a big role.

Wally

Reaction score
What nonsense. I presented data valid thru the date it was posted. You wanted to arbitrarily remove a date to suit your agenda and then accuse me of playing “a game.” Utter nonsense yet par for the course with you.

By all means, keep a running total and post it here. None of that will change the hypocrisy that has been well on display in this thread. Thanks for that - you played a big role.

Wtf are you even arguing?

ecoperson

Reaction score

[/QUOT

Take off your tiny little blindfold. I had no agenda other than pointing out the small sample size of your data and how I could present it to show something completely contrary to what you hoped. You helped me make my point repeatedly as you got more heated with each reply.

I put you into the Dream Shake and you're left grasping for air as I've already scored on you and am back on defense. You've become infatuated with Biden. All I want to do is not think about the President for a week.

Did you even read what I wrote or just gloss over things again? I said that I don't care enough to keep a running score. Someone else can do it... if its newsworthy we'll hear about it. I encourage you to keep coming back here every couple of days for the next 47 months to provide updates and I give you permission to gloat like there's no tomorrow if Biden becomes the champion.

If your goal was to convince me that EOs are the best political tool since the filibuster, you've convinced me. I'm all in! I now want Biden to break Reagan's all-time record! At an average of 2 per day over the first few weeks, Biden should break the record in less than a year! After all of your data, I'd be disappointed if he didn't. Go Joe Go! This is my last post on this subject... I'm done until we have a new champion!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Take off your tiny little blindfold. I had no agenda other than pointing out the small sample size of your data and how I could present it to show something completely contrary to what you hoped. You helped me make my point repeatedly as you got more heated with each reply.
This is priceless. You honestly believe you did the bolded part? Wow. You basically said if we don’t count the ones on January 25th it doesn’t look so bad. The only point that makes is that you are a complete fool.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Asked already and answered already.
You are confused. ECO is off the rails. The hypocrisy is off the charts here and you guys aren’t even smart enough to realize you keep proving my point. It’s funny, but also a bit sad in some ways.

cncmin

Reaction score
Asked already and answered already.
You are confused. ECO is off the rails. The hypocrisy is off the charts here and you guys aren’t even smart enough to realize you keep proving my point. It’s funny, but also a bit sad in some ways.
Note that I have the same question as Wally, although admittedly I haven't followed this whole thread with any detail. Please explain (or re-explain) your argument.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Note that I have the same question as Wally, although admittedly I haven't followed this whole thread with any detail. Please explain (or re-explain) your argument.
This is a bit painful since not only did I answer Wally the first time he asked - he responded to my answer with his input. With that said, I fully understand that you haven't followed the whole thread....
ECO, Wally, and Howie want to move the goal-post because their hypocrisy is on full display. They are now supporting what they vilified just recently. I don't want to drag S2 into this, but he tried to explain my point to Howie as well ---- although I am under no illusion that any of these guys will stop trying to change the argument.
Cheers

scools12

Reaction score
The leftist on his board just like the rest of their comrades across the country live under a fog of delusion.

They just continue to shout their alternative reality into the echo chamber and the brainwashed liberal sheep in cult like fashion nod their heads in agreement.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The leftist on his board just like the rest of their comrades across the country live under a fog of delusion.

They just continue to shout their alternative reality into the echo chamber and the brainwashed liberal sheep in cult like fashion nod their heads in agreement.
Not so fast. ECO says there are alternative ways to look at the facts. I did some checking, and he is right- if you ignore all the EOs Biden has done since taking office, he is currently on pace to do zero. Equally valid.

Top Bottom