Biden Plans Dozens of Executive Orders

John Galt

Reaction score
Not only where EOs from the last 4 years bad they were mean and hurt people’s feelings.

Biden’s EOs are for all Americans. Biden isn’t just President for those who voted for him. He is also President for those who didn’t vote for him.
He’s especially president for people that work in the oil and gas industry. And people that have girls who now need to share bathrooms and play sports with boys.

Wally

Reaction score
As we cross the number of 40 Executive Orders being cranked out by Sleepy Joe, the real question is who is writing these EO's for Joe? The man confined to his basement and essentially given a gag order for most of the 2020 campaign clearly isn't doing any of this. His involvement one would imagine mirrors the Governor (Mel Brooks) in "Blazing Saddles"

Governor LePetomane Signs Legislation

Striking resemblance
Good news... It doesn't matter....
🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍

Wally

Reaction score
Right now they are buying off officials legally. And did you really just respond to your own post?
Did I, I don't give a F
I know I have before when I wanted to add something and felt it would be better than editing because more comments have been posted. I guess logic is beyond you...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Out and closeted Trumpers, many of Biden's EO have simply been to reserve Dump's.

And as far as the 40 or so he has done so far, you can unbunch your panties, unless you don't want to (not that there's anything wrong with that), Joltin' Joe has a long way to go before he gets anywhere closE to Dump's legendary signings in his first term (see below, #FACTSNOTFICTION) -

READ IT AND WHINE AS USUAL

1612358590166.png

justthefacts

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden off to a record start. Below graph is number of EOs signed in the first month of being in office.
Biden still has 2-weeks and needs just (2) more to set the record. Notice a trend here?
1612376503640.png

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Biden off to a record start. Below graph is number of EOs signed in the first month of being in office.
Biden still has 2-weeks and needs just (2) more to set the record. Notice a trend here?
But how many are original? In other words, how many weren't simply undoing EOs from Trump? I think that's the real number.

howeda7

Reaction score
Out and closeted Trumpers, many of Biden's EO have simply been to reserve Dump's.

And as far as the 40 or so he has done so far, you can unbunch your panties, unless you don't want to (not that there's anything wrong with that), Joltin' Joe has a long way to go before he gets anywhere closE to Dump's legendary signings in his first term (see below, #FACTSNOTFICTION) -

READ IT AND WHINE AS USUAL

View attachment 11557
I'm surprised Joe has been able to do so much damage that upsets the Fellas. I thought he had one foot in the grave hiding in his basement? His energy! His stamina is amazing!

howeda7

Reaction score
Somewhere in Florida egg mcmuffuns are being rage eaten...

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I mean, I'd like to assume the best, but I'm just double-checking here: You are familiar with the Babylon Bees work, right? Because if so, I can't imagine the point of your post.
Sooooo, you're wondering why a satirical piece from the Bee about Biden Executive Orders is in a thread about Biden Executive Orders? Did you really just ask that question? I mean, we all wonder about you sometimes but this is a bit of a reach even for you, yes?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Burner, I dont' always agree with you but this is the most accurate and most pertinent post I have seen on this board (or anywhere else) in years and years and years.

And yet this is completely lost on a lot of the progressives that continue to just plain think anyone that votes GOP does NOT just have a different opinion, but that they are evil, hateful, racist, bigoted devil incarnate individual.

We must simply not tolerate any difference of opinion. You must get in line or be stomped out, canceled out, shouted down and in some cases beaten down.

Some guy

Reaction score
I’m not sure people realize how executive orders work.

All and executive order is is an announcement of how the president is going to act to enforce federal law or set procedures for issues where there is no federal law.
If the president is in violation of federal law or the consitutuon it can and will be challenged in court.

If there is no federal law pertaining to the issue the congress has the power to make one or change a law.

if the next president doesn’t like an executive order they can issue a new one to replace and old one.

I think the number of executive orders has gone up partially because they used to just tell departments how to act but now they “issue an executive order”

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Somewhere in Florida egg mcmuffuns are being rage eaten...

Also in Florida, check out this gem: (go to 7:08)

Is this guy right up KGF's alley, or what? Could be him, for all we know!

Top Bottom