Biden Plans Dozens of Executive Orders

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
No problem with wages the way benefits are handled bu public unions is disgraceful.
We could argue all day about the necessity of public employee unions (I don't think there's been a need for generations) but at the very least, if there must be public employee unions, it should illegal for the public employee unions to make political campaign contributions.

Sending public employee union money directly to the politicians that are responsible for negotiating public employee unions and benefits is the VERY definition of corruption. Ridiculous that this has been allowed for so long.

MennoSota

Reaction score
The economic growth is now doomed. Inflation and job losses are soon to follow.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Collective Bargaining - It's Not Just A Privilege, It's A Right!!

New York food produce workers went on strike and received a $1.85 per hour wage increase over three years. Why isn't ever working person in America standing up and applauding them for it? I know the answer but I would like to get other opinions. Anyone?

John Galt

Reaction score
How many federal workers, and what types of federal jobs, aren’t paying at least $15/hr already?

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
That’s great you let me know how fun it is to have an electric car and want to make a drive from Minneapolis to Chicago without stopping to refuel the batteries for several hours. Plus where do you think that power is coming from to refuel the batteries, a coal fired power plant somewhere. Until the us decides to build more nuclear power plants electric cars are not the answer. Also I’m not so sure the making of batteries is all the environmentally or socially friendly either.

You're truly stupid.

stocker08

Reaction score
We could argue all day about the necessity of public employee unions (I don't think there's been a need for generations) but at the very least, if there must be public employee unions, it should illegal for the public employee unions to make political campaign contributions.

Sending public employee union money directly to the politicians that are responsible for negotiating public employee unions and benefits is the VERY definition of corruption. Ridiculous that this has been allowed for so long.

lol. You have no idea what corruption is. You've been excusing it for a while now because you are a Trumper. Basically your opinion is as worthwhile as a bag of dung.

Wally

Reaction score

Then you have to ban all contributions from any company that deals with the government in any way, no different.

Wally

Reaction score
Then you have to ban all contributions from any company that deals with the government in any way, no different.

As a note I fully support banning all corporate and union political contributions, including PACs or any other dark money. Do it under penalty of death...

Buy off a government official, death penalty...

USAF

Reaction score
Talk to me in the bread line.
Get a job.

Sha na na na
Sha na na na na

Get a job

Sha na na na
Sha na na na na na na

Oh dip dip dip dip dip
Dip dip dip dip dip
Mum mum mum mum mum

Get a job.

Ev'ry morning about this time
She get me out of my bed
A-crying, get a job
After breakfast ev'ry nay
She throws the want ads right my way
And never fails to say
Get a job

sha na na na, sha na na na na

MennoSota

Reaction score
Get a job.

Sha na na na
Sha na na na na

Get a job

Sha na na na
Sha na na na na na na

Oh dip dip dip dip dip
Dip dip dip dip dip
Mum mum mum mum mum

Get a job.

Ev'ry morning about this time
She get me out of my bed
A-crying, get a job
After breakfast ev'ry nay
She throws the want ads right my way
And never fails to say
Get a job

sha na na na, sha na na na na
Only people in the Communist (Democratic) Party get jobs. All who fail to support the regime are jobless.

stocker08

Reaction score
If only he would put Hunter and Ashley in control of our government, he could be a satisfactory president, amirightoramiright?

They'd be TOO qualified compared to the spoiled Trump children.

Wally

Reaction score
Once again Democrats are easily fooled by talk and ignore the authoritarian government their leaders continue to implement.

Getting rid of Trumps executive orders...

Looks to me like Biden was the most prepared and competent of the bunch.

Push to get rid of executive orders, I would be fine with that, but this is the system we have got and its not one parties fsult.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
As we cross the number of 40 Executive Orders being cranked out by Sleepy Joe, the real question is who is writing these EO's for Joe? The man confined to his basement and essentially given a gag order for most of the 2020 campaign clearly isn't doing any of this. His involvement one would imagine mirrors the Governor (Mel Brooks) in "Blazing Saddles"

Governor LePetomane Signs Legislation

Striking resemblance

John Galt

Reaction score
As we cross the number of 40 Executive Orders being cranked out by Sleepy Joe, the real question is who is writing these EO's for Joe? The man confined to his basement and essentially given a gag order for most of the 2020 campaign clearly isn't doing any of this. His involvement one would imagine mirrors the Governor (Mel Brooks) in "Blazing Saddles"

Governor LePetomane Signs Legislation

Striking resemblance
Follow the money.

Spoofin

Reaction score
These EOs are different. The ones in the last 4-years were bad. These are good.

John Galt

Reaction score
As a note I fully support banning all corporate and union political contributions, including PACs or any other dark money. Do it under penalty of death...

Buy off a government official, death penalty...
Right now they are buying off officials legally. And did you really just respond to your own post?

scools12

Reaction score
These EOs are different. The ones in the last 4-years were bad. These are good.
Not only were EOs from the last 4 years bad they were mean and hurt people’s feelings.

Biden’s EOs are for all Americans. Biden isn’t just President for those who voted for him. He is also President for those who didn’t vote for him.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Not only where EOs from the last 4 years bad they were mean and hurt people’s feelings.

Biden’s EOs are for all Americans. Biden isn’t just President for those who voted for him. He is also President for those who didn’t vote for him.
His EOs are mostly undoing the previous EOs.

Top Bottom