Biden Plans Dozens of Executive Orders

LesBolstad

Reaction score
If Trump was President right now:
• Kids would be in school
• He would have addressed the power outages across the south already
• He’d be taking his own head of state calls instead of his VP doing it while he plays Mario Kart
• China wouldn’t be celebrating

justthefacts

Reaction score
• Kids would be in school
• He’d be taking his own head of state calls instead of his VP doing it while he plays Mario Kart
• China wouldn’t be celebrating
It's funny that in a thread about Presidential overreach you're claiming that Trump could somehow have forced every district to send kids back to school. But no, it's definitely not a cult.

USAF

Reaction score
The thread wherein "not a Trump voter" Spoof spends approximately 1487 posts lashing out at Biden's EOs, but won't even answer requests to show his equivalent disdain for Trump's EOs.

All supported by the usual suspects, just as two-faced as he.

This is too easy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fair and Balanced Spoof will be along to excoriate you over your sources. _Rob@29? Really?
Awww - Howie doesn't like that he was called out for the mass amount of crap he posts on GH. D.H.B.

Section2

Reaction score

There is just zero chance I never discussed executive orders from 2009 to 2019. Zero. Maybe abbreviated to EO? Maybe a discussion in response to someone else’s post? Zero chance they weren't discussed by me.

Wally

Reaction score
This senile fool and despicable Dem. evil policy; I miss Trump.

Trump didn't do anything about China's human rights abuses and he would ignore them all for a trade deal. You know this.

I want whoever is in power to address it, I hope Biden does better. We shall see, he hasn't had a month in office yet. I don't have faith in Biden addressing it, I can admit that.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Exactly as he had addressed the COVID-19 pandemic: “it’s a state issue that can be handled by the governors”.

MennoSota

Reaction score
It's funny that in a thread about Presidential overreach you're claiming that Trump could somehow have forced every district to send kids back to school. But no, it's definitely not a cult.
Agree. Trump actually allowed the Constitution to decide his actions. Education is a States right issue. It's all on Comrade Walz to figure it out. Health Care is a States right issue. It's all on Comrade Walz.
China's genocide of tribal groups in its own borders is a Federal government issue. It's all on Comrade Biden.

justthefacts

Reaction score
There is just zero chance I never discussed executive orders from 2009 to 2019. Zero. Maybe abbreviated to EO? Maybe a discussion in response to someone else’s post? Zero chance they weren't discussed by me.
Gopherhole's search function does not allow for terms shorts than 4 characters.

It is possible, however, to trick it with the use of quotation marks to form compound search terms. The very first thing I tried was "trump's EOs". Here are the results:

howeda7

Reaction score

It is possible, however, to trick it with the use of quotation marks to form compound search terms. The very first thing I tried was "trump's EOs". Here are the results:

Principles of Granite. Exposed again.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Is it?
Its in the Constitution?
Wow, I missed that part.
Yes it is. The Federal government makes contracts and treaties with other nations. It's in the Constitution as a separation of powers between the Federal government and the States. Are you really this dumb or is it just a schtick?

Section2

Reaction score

Here’s a post about Trumps executive order that your search wouldn’t have found. And it’s an outraged criticism of Trumps EO.

Oh my god, he revoked an Obama executive order which was a 40 year goal. He’s poisoning us!

Wally

Reaction score
Yes it is. The Federal government makes contracts and treaties with other nations. It's in the Constitution as a separation of powers between the Federal government and the States. Are you really this dumb or is it just a schtick?
Really, the constitution says we need to protect the people of China?

MennoSota

Reaction score
Really, the constitution says we need to protect the people of China?
Wait! You think the US should stay silent regarding genocide and massive human rights violations?

Wally

Reaction score
Wait! You think the US should stay silent regarding genocide and massive human rights violations?
No I don't.
Buts its not actually a defined role of the president.

I would like to see Congress step up and do something to.

MennoSota

Reaction score
No I don't.
Buts its not actually a defined role of the president.

I would like to see Congress step up and do something to.
It's Constitutional that the Federal government deals with this. You are now attempting to move the goalpost and define which branch. That was never the point. The point was, dealing with other nations is a Federal government issue, not a States Rights issue. Health Care and Education are States Rights issues controlled by the State government, not the Federal government.

I take your moving of the goalpost as an admission that you were wrong and had no clue regarding the Constitutional delineation between Federal government and State government. Perhaps you were sick that day in Civics class.

Wally

Reaction score
It's Constitutional that the Federal government deals with this. You are now attempting to move the goalpost and define which branch. That was never the point. The point was, dealing with other nations is a Federal government issue, not a States Rights issue. Health Care and Education are States Rights issues controlled by the State government, not the Federal government.

I take your moving of the goalpost as an admission that you were wrong and had no clue regarding the Constitutional delineation between Federal government and State government. Perhaps you were sick that day in Civics class.
Congress is the federal government 🙄
They have power to, the president acting unilaterally is stupid,it needs to be both.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Congress is the federal government 🙄
They have power to, the president acting unilaterally is stupid,it needs to be both.
Of course they do, moron. You don't even realize you are arguing against your own initial assertion.
Wally, go to a citizenship class, because new immigrants know more about Federalism than you do.

Wally

Reaction score
China's genocide of tribal groups in its own borders is a Federal government issue. It's all on Comrade Biden.
No its not all on Biden but I do hope he leads on it. Not a simple situation. Trump didn't do anything wrt human rights in China.

Top Bottom