Biden Plans Dozens of Executive Orders

Section2

Reaction score
This is a bit painful since not only did I answer Wally the first time he asked - he responded to my answer with his input. With that said, I fully understand that you haven't followed the whole thread....

ECO, Wally, and Howie want to move the goal-post because their hypocrisy is on full display. They are now supporting what they vilified just recently. I don't want to drag S2 into this, but he tried to explain my point to Howie as well ---- although I am under no illusion that any of these guys will stop trying to change the argument.

Cheers
Exactly. And for my part, I dislike EOs and was hopeful the Ds would come up with some kind of legislation limiting presidential power, in response to Trump. Something besides whining. But as we’ve seen on filibuster, packing the court, and many other topics, if they think it’s a power they’d like to have when the pendulum swings, they do not want to limit it.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
This is a bit painful since not only did I answer Wally the first time he asked - he responded to my answer with his input. With that said, I fully understand that you haven't followed the whole thread....

ECO, Wally, and Howie want to move the goal-post because their hypocrisy is on full display. They are now supporting what they vilified just recently. I don't want to drag S2 into this, but he tried to explain my point to Howie as well ---- although I am under no illusion that any of these guys will stop trying to change the argument.

Cheers
Yup, a trifecta of dishonesty and dipshidiotness.

cncmin

Reaction score

Cheers
You might not want S2 being the one to argue in your place, his coherent argument rate might be south of 5%. The Trump impeachment defense team reminded me in ways of S2....either full of sh!t or nonsensical.

Section2

Reaction score
You might not want S2 being the one to argue in your place, his coherent argument rate might be south of 5%. The Trump impeachment defense team reminded me in ways of S2....either full of sh!t or nonsensical.
It really says a lot more about you that you don’t understand 95% of my posts. But I appreciate the honesty.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Unbelievable how the Democrats are intent on destroying this country. Just for power.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Unbelievable how the Democrats are intent on destroying this country. Just for power.

You once got upset when I suggested Trump was opposed to legal immigration but then you abandoned the thread when I demonstrated it repeatedly. Now you're just explicitly opposed to legal immigration

This is a great example, though, of what I said earlier in the thread. You guys pretend to care about executive overreach and the overuse of EOs, but what you really don't like are the policy decisions. These actions are just undoing stuff Trump did via EO.

Wally

Reaction score
ECO, Wally, and Howie want to move the goal-post because their hypocrisy is on full display. They are now supporting what they vilified just recently.
Nonsense, I never vilified the number of Trump EOs, just the substance. You do you tho....

Wally

Reaction score
Exactly. And for my part, I dislike EOs and was hopeful the Ds would come up with some kind of legislation limiting presidential power, in response to Trump. Something besides whining. But as we’ve seen on filibuster, packing the court, and many other topics, if they think it’s a power they’d like to have when the pendulum swings, they do not want to limit it.
Goes for both sides.

No one addresses how its possible to run the Executive branch without them.

Would you support the CEO of a company having the Board of directors vote on every decision he makes? Why not?

Or even better, have the Board of Directors run the company and make every decision as a group. Yea that wouldn't be a shitshow disaster....

ecoperson

Reaction score
Haha! It's like a New Yorker cartoon because it really makes you think. It took a while but I get it now! It's funny because the photos of the people on the right aren't head shots!! You can make people look bad by using random candid photos! You ARE clever! :ROFLMAO:

Section2

Reaction score
Goes for both sides.

No one addresses how its possible to run the Executive branch without them.

Would you support the CEO of a company having the Board of directors vote on every decision he makes? Why not?

Or even better, have the Board of Directors run the company and make every decision as a group. Yea that wouldn't be a shitshow disaster....
Our system of government is designed to move slow, to limit the number of legislation that moves forward. Only the best ideas that are favored by solid majorities. The president is not a CEO. EOs are a bad way to govern.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Our system of government is designed to move slow, to limit the number of legislation that moves forward. Only the best ideas that are favored by solid majorities. The president is not a CEO. EOs are a bad way to govern.
Maybe, but I was told these particular EOs showed "good leadership".

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Haha! It's like a New Yorker cartoon because it really makes you think. It took a while but I get it now! It's funny because the photos of the people on the right aren't head shots!! You can make people look bad by using random candid photos! You ARE clever! :ROFLMAO:
Funny? Hardly.

Sad is the correct term......

justthefacts

Reaction score
Can you point to 2 times you criticized a Trump EO?

ecoperson

Reaction score
Funny? Hardly.

Sad is the correct term......
Since YOU brought up the previous administration, can I now post this? Or is that TDS?

Sad that no one wanted to tell him about his gaffe... how embarrassing! Haha! This is fun!

1613502681392.png

Wally

Reaction score
Someone actually has to make day to day decisions to have a company or a government function.

Congress has the power to nullify any EO they want.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Technically true, but IIRC they would need to pass legislation to do that and currently the same party that is issuing them controls both parts of Congress. The alternative is to just do it the way schoolhouse rock taught us all it was done. Regardless, the 180 the lefties have done on the EO topic has to have left many quite dizzy.

Section2

Reaction score
Someone actually has to make day to day decisions to have a company or a government function.

Company and government are different. Sure, Presidents make lots of decisions. But EOs because Congress won’t pass legislation I want isn’t an example.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
This senile fool and despicable Dem. evil policy; I miss Trump.

justthefacts

Reaction score
This senile fool and despicable Dem. evil policy; I miss Trump.

I would think anyone other than a senile fool would be able to find a relevant thread in which to post his daily musings.

Biden is quoting Xi in that clip. BTW:

LesBolstad

Reaction score
So you're good with China's human rights violations? Figures.

Top Bottom