Biden Daily Covid Death Tracker

Angry

Reaction score
In fairness to salty galty, one of our pluckiest donalds, he's on to something without recognizing or understanding it.

The new covid variants may destroy the Biden presidency before it really gets going. The donalds are dying for people to die and they may well get their wish. 1M-1.5M vaccinations/day are not going to win the race against the new mutations. Donald left no distribution system in place and insufficient supply. (He gets some credit for agreeing to fund warp speed and then getting out of the way.) Biden needs to toss whatever the current plan is and tell the FDA to approve astrzeneca and J&J now. They should also at least look at the vaccine being used in India. Biden needs to tell the country that for the next six months his admn is only working on vaccinations and the covid relief package. Everything else waits. If cases, hospitalizations and deaths explode from the new variants, the donald and his fellow seditionists will roar, job losses will mount and social unrest will follow.

People will need to continue to wear masks, probably double masking, including folks who have been vaccinated. Social distancing will still be critically necessary. The next 60-90 days will make the difference, one way or another.
The excuse computer is hard at work today.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
In fairness to salty galty, one of our pluckiest donalds, he's on to something without recognizing or understanding it.

The new covid variants may destroy the Biden presidency before it really gets going. The donalds are dying for people to die and they may well get their wish. 1M-1.5M vaccinations/day are not going to win the race against the new mutations. Donald left no distribution system in place and insufficient supply. (He gets some credit for agreeing to fund warp speed and then getting out of the way.) Biden needs to toss whatever the current plan is and tell the FDA to approve astrzeneca and J&J now. They should also at least look at the vaccine being used in India. Biden needs to tell the country that for the next six months his admn is only working on vaccinations and the covid relief package. Everything else waits. If cases, hospitalizations and deaths explode from the new variants, the donald and his fellow seditionists will roar, job losses will mount and social unrest will follow.

People will need to continue to wear masks, probably double masking, including folks who have been vaccinated. Social distancing will still be critically necessary. The next 60-90 days will make the difference, one way or another.
Biden Apologist, table for the POOBAH!

What utter drivel and excuse making! Well done, Poobah! Job losses will mount? Wait! You were A-OK with job losses his first days in office, pooh bah!!!!!

DJT got the vaccine in place and distributed. Insufficient supply? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Plenty of vaccine all over MN, jam jam.

Your team is in charge, Jam Jam Clan. If you, Joe, and the GT fork it up, all on you!

Jam Jam Poobah = BIDEN APOLOGIST!!!!!

You dont disappoint, jam jam.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
This person claims they have a grand plan for how to fix it. Then immediately after being elected, they flippantly claim there is nothing that can be done.
If the grand plan is transparent about taking to the end of this year, and the claim was that the trajectory can't be altered for several months, then these things aren't a contradiction. Nor was the statement flippant, in any way.

Nax5

Reaction score
Biden started on 3rd base. Multiple vaccines approved, vaccinations well underway, contracts secured. Yet here come the apologists to tell us how hard he has it.
Just working with a baseline of 400k dead and 25 million cases. Nbd.

John Galt

Reaction score

The Pfizer vaccine has already been shown to protect against the South African strain. But feel free to wear 5 masks if you want.

jamiche

Reaction score
The Pfizer vaccine has already been shown to protect against the South African strain. But feel free to wear 5 masks if you want.
You are too focused on Biden, salty galty. Pay attention to covid. You are three days behind on virus mutations. Try to keep up.

Section2

Reaction score
JG - if this post by the biggest jackass on the board hands-down isn't signal enough for you, there's nothing I can say to convince you.

I have BarnSwallower on "deep ignore" (never look) since his posts are so consistently stupid, but suspected he was responding to me, so looked this once. Nothing about his post here makes me not want to beat him about the head and face with a sock full of wood screws.
Howie might have to instruct you on what the word “Never” means. I guess you must be afraid of Burner?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Howie might have to instruct you on what the word “Never” means. I guess you must be afraid of Burner?
Yup, he is afraid. Lil poo see.

I would welcome the lil feller over so we can have a chat about socks and wood screws.

GopherJake

Reaction score
So now we know how you spend the rest of your day, melvin.
Pretty rich "rip" coming from SectionTool who is approaching 50,000 posts on the all-important GopherHole! NextDoor (not anonymous) is SO STUPID compared to GOPHERHOLE (anonymous)! I'll check my post count on NextDoor - it might be up to 50 - just 50, not 50K. That's like half an hour on GOPHERHOLE! for SectionTool.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

jamiche

Reaction score
Pretty rich "rip" coming from SectionTool who is approaching 50,000 posts on the all-important GopherHole! NextDoor (not anonymous) is SO STUPID compared to GOPHERHOLE (anonymous)! I'll check my post count on NextDoor - it might be up to 50 - just 50, not 50K. That's like half an hour on GOPHERHOLE! for SectionTool.
I suspect that Melvy is all over Next Door as well. There could be some antifis and/or dark skinned commies in his neighborhood. I heard one of them stole his dachshund.

John Galt

Reaction score
Over 30,000 now. I’m using round numbers, is this okay?

Are they showing this number on CNN?

Businesses and schools are also opening up now. What’s changed, other than the inauguration?

Wally

Reaction score

Businesses and schools are also opening up now. What’s changed, other than the inauguration?
All infected with Trump virus while Trump was on office.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score

I think the answer to that question is "NO". I do believe that CNN stopped the death counter that was permanently on their page a little less than 2 weeks ago. I can't remember what else it was that happened right around that time....

John Galt

Reaction score
I think the answer to that question is "NO". I do believe that CNN stopped the death counter that was permanently on their page a little less than 2 weeks ago. I can't remember what else it was that happened right around that time....
Maybe Howie can let us know if the death tracker is still a thing on CNN...

I bet Jake sent them multiple FU messages in the last year.

USAF

Reaction score
Maybe Howie can let us know if the death tracker is still a thing on CNN...

I bet Jake sent them multiple FU messages in the last year.
Says the guy on the same team as BarnBurner.

LOL.

Pro tip: if you ever find yourself on the same side of an issue as BarnBurner, re-evaluate stat.

Top Bottom