Biden Daily Covid Death Tracker

Section2

Reaction score
I agree. But the real control is Money, thats why I see all the money in a few hands as the bigger threat. Government has a built in accountabilty mechanism, massive unchecked wealth does not. Am I wrong?
Completely wrong. Small government can be held accountable. Giant government? Much less accountability. The public cannot possibly understand everything the government does and can’t hold it to account.
massive unchecked wealth? What does that even mean or look like? What can a wealthy individual do without the state that is a threat to you?

Wally

Reaction score
What can a wealthy individual do without the state that is a threat to you?
Thats the problem, they become one.

I'm sorry but getting rid of government ain't going to happen. I believe government should be almost 100% transparent, we should be able to look at where every dollar goes and what it's used for.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Daily updates make you look like an asshole. This pandemic isn't some big "own libs" joke. Some of the people on this site have been personally affected and not just with a week of binge watching for them or their friends or relatives. Taking a look at the numbers at intervals is totally fine, appropriate and needed. Attempting to figure out how we are doing is great. If Biden screws up, he should be called out. That's not what you are doing and I suggest you stop. Your joke isn't funny and offensive to some.

Nax5

Reaction score
Daily updates make you look like an asshole. This pandemic isn't some big "own libs" joke. Some of the people on this site have been personally affected and not just with a week of binge watching for them or their friends or relatives. Taking a look at the numbers at intervals is totally fine, appropriate and needed. Attempting to figure out how we are doing is great. If Biden screws up, he should be called out. That's not what you are doing and I suggest you stop. Your joke isn't funny and offensive to some.
Tried saying this earlier. This thread makes no sense. And John, you admitted it's insulting to the dead. I think you've made your point. I urge you to move on.

Section2

Reaction score
For perspective, it’s as if 75 full 737 airplanes suddenly crashed. An unfathomable loss.

Section2

Reaction score
Thats the problem, they become one.

I'm sorry but getting rid of government ain't going to happen. I believe government should be almost 100% transparent, we should be able to look at where every dollar goes and what it's used for.
This is a deflection and avoids the point. We aren’t talking about whether we should get rid of government. We’re talking about why you feel wealthy individuals are a personal threat to you?

Wally

Reaction score
This is a deflection and avoids the point. We aren’t talking about whether we should get rid of government. We’re talking about why you feel wealthy individuals are a personal threat to you?
Did I say that?
They are a threat to a free, fair and just society due to the massive unaccountable power they weild.

John Galt

Reaction score
Jake - I fully agree. But I have one question for you. Why didn’t you post this in any one of the dozens of threads that claimed Trump was responsible for the lives lost when he was president?

Nax5

Reaction score
Jake - I fully agree. But I have one question for you. Why didn’t you post this in any one of the dozens of threads that claimed Trump was responsible for the lives lost when he was president?
Again, that's different. If you think Biden is responsible for these deaths, just say so. No need for the passive aggressive BS.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Because Jakewad is a disingenuous a$$.

Jakewad didn't recognize all the posts blaming Trump for the Covid deaths!!!!!! Because there wasn't a THREAD DEDICATED to it!!!!

Jam Jam Clan tactic. Jakewad is butthurt and concerned for others all of a sudden.

What a crock.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Not daily. But probably at least one a week about how many died under Trump due to his “neglect.”
Oh, then I suggest you:

a) Cut back to "probably at least one a week"
b) Find some actual neglect

Someone above nailed it - your posts are passive-aggressive and an obvious - and as mentioned above, offensive to some here - attempt to own libs.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Oh, then I suggest you:

a) Cut back to "probably at least one a week"
b) Find some actual neglect

Someone above nailed it - your posts are passive-aggressive and an obvious - and as mentioned above, offensive to some here - attempt to own libs.
Take your medicine jakewad. Offensive to some here? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your silence when your team did the same thing, daily, to Trump reveals who you really are as a person.

Get over being butthurt, snowflake.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Take your medicine jakewad. Offensive to some here? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Your silence when your team did the same thing, daily, to Trump reveals who you really are as a person.

Get over being butthurt, snowflake.
JG - if this post by the biggest jackass on the board hands-down isn't signal enough for you, there's nothing I can say to convince you.

I have BarnSwallower on "deep ignore" (never look) since his posts are so consistently stupid, but suspected he was responding to me, so looked this once. Nothing about his post here makes me not want to beat him about the head and face with a sock full of wood screws.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
JG - if this post by the biggest jackass on the board hands-down isn't signal enough for you, there's nothing I can say to convince you.

I have BarnSwallower on "deep ignore" (never look) since his posts are so consistently stupid, but suspected he was responding to me, so looked this once. Nothing about his post here makes me not want to beat him about the head and face with a sock full of wood screws.
Biggest poo see on the GH site........

Suspected? Eye own u jakewad.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
BarnBurner was my first ignore 🤗

Made things far more pleasant. And that actually originated from the sports board, since he couldn't stay on topic.
You just disagreed and that translates to not staying on topic. OK....

John Galt

Reaction score
Burner is one of the true legends of the OTB. Naz5 could never post again and no one would notice.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Fuck you, asshole. I asked you nicely, several times. Now you're just a fucking dick. Go fuck yourself. Way to win.
Poor, poor baby!!!!!!!!

THIS is the most glaring example of hypocrisy GH has EVER witnessed.

JAKEWAD snowflake. Concerned with Covid death counts, now that Biden and the GT are in charge. Never uttering a word about the same death counts and comments in the libs attempt to own R's.

Pathetic small little poo see.

John Galt

Reaction score
Fuck you, asshole. I asked you nicely, several times. Now you're just a fucking dick. Go fuck yourself. Way to win.
You’re angry with my flippant posts. Good.

Now imagine this. A person blames a single individual for the pandemic. This person claims they have a grand plan for how to fix it. Then immediately after being elected, they flippantly claim there is nothing that can be done.
How much rage do you have towards this person, compared to an anonymous poster whose biggest sin is listing a factual number?

jamiche

Reaction score
You’re angry with my flippant posts. Good.

Now imagine this. A person blames a single individual for the pandemic. This person claims they have a grand plan for how to fix it. Then immediately after being elected, they flippantly claim there is nothing that can be done.
How much rage do you have towards this person, compared to an anonymous poster whose biggest sin is listing a factual number?
Biden has done more in a week than donald did in eleven months, salty galty.

jamiche

Reaction score
In fairness to salty galty, one of our pluckiest donalds, he's on to something without recognizing or understanding it.

The new covid variants may destroy the Biden presidency before it really gets going. The donalds are dying for people to die and they may well get their wish. 1M-1.5M vaccinations/day are not going to win the race against the new mutations. Donald left no distribution system in place and insufficient supply. (He gets some credit for agreeing to fund warp speed and then getting out of the way.) Biden needs to toss whatever the current plan is and tell the FDA to approve astrzeneca and J&J now. They should also at least look at the vaccine being used in India. Biden needs to tell the country that for the next six months his admn is only working on vaccinations and the covid relief package. Everything else waits. If cases, hospitalizations and deaths explode from the new variants, the donald and his fellow seditionists will roar, job losses will mount and social unrest will follow.

People will need to continue to wear masks, probably double masking, including folks who have been vaccinated. Social distancing will still be critically necessary. The next 60-90 days will make the difference, one way or another.

Top Bottom