Biden Daily Covid Death Tracker

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Point taken. Stupid statement by Biden. I think I heard something similar from him recently at a press conference. I highly doubt he means it in literally, but the fact he repeated the word "all" makes you wonder.
Stupid statement by you Dipshidiot

BarnBurner

Reaction score
CNC goes Biden Apologist after stuffing his foot in his mouth.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Some dumbass Trump supporter trying to provide cover for him.

How much money you want to bet on UV treatment of infectious respiratory disease ever being used clinically. Its really just rediculous.

UV for sterilization is not safe to sit in.

Risks: UVC lamps used for disinfection purposes may pose potential health and safety risks depending on the UVC wavelength, dose, and duration of radiation exposure. ... Direct exposure of skin and eyes to UVC radiation from some UVC lamps may cause painful eye injury and burn-like skin reactions.
Next, he'll tell us we just need to hop into a tanning bed, spritz ourselves with bleach and voila, we'll be virus free, although you may end up looking like this -

1611532721184.png

jamiche

Reaction score
Section2 once made a $400 commission on a trade he worked on for one hour. True story.
He’s spent a helluva lot longer than that on this thread defending Donald’s recommendation that people inject Clorox into themselves to prevent or cure COVID.

Section2

Reaction score
He’s spent a helluva lot longer than that on this thread defending Donald’s recommendation that people inject Clorox into themselves to prevent or cure COVID.
I rest my case, to SPG and others. The criticisms you have all laid out are good criticisms and honest ones. But they would have provoked a yawn. It needed spicing up. And jammer took the bait.

jamiche

Reaction score
You
I rest my case, to SPG and others. The criticisms you have all laid out are good criticisms and honest ones. But they would have provoked a yawn. It needed spicing up. And jammer took the bait.
You are never gracious in defeat, melvin. Nonetheless, we all accept your apology.

Section2

Reaction score
You are the biggest whiner about the media on this board. It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!
It’s completely fair. The media can be total hacks for the Democrat party. That’s fair. If you like that, so be it. I think based on the unfavorable rating of the MSM, a lot of people don’t like it. Which is why pointing out the problem and highlighting the many ridiculous examples, is the best strategy to get them to change. And I’ll continue to do it.

GopherJake

Reaction score
It’s completely fair. The media can be total hacks for the Democrat party. That’s fair. If you like that, so be it. I think based on the unfavorable rating of the MSM, a lot of people don’t like it. Which is why pointing out the problem and highlighting the many ridiculous examples, is the best strategy to get them to change. And I’ll continue to do it.
We know. You are incapable of ignoring even one voice. It’s why you are obsessed with Howie. You use other people’s reactions to determine where you stand on an issue. You seem unaware of media outside the part you disagree with. You think it’s 1975 with one newspaper and 3 TV channels. You are a victim and a whiner.

jamiche

Reaction score
We know. You are incapable of ignoring even one voice. It’s why you are obsessed with Howie. You use other people’s reactions to determine where you stand on an issue. You seem unaware of media outside the part you disagree with. You think it’s 1975 with one newspaper and 3 TV channels. You are a victim and a whiner.
Partially disagree. Melvin uses trump's reaction to guide his position on an issue.

Section2

Reaction score
The national narrative is set by a handful of powerful media conglomerates. It’s a problem. I can see the obvious truth of that, and also realize that there is a lot of competition in the space. Over the long term, it will change as more people wake up to what’s going on. My goal is to wake people up. That makes me neither a victim or a whiner. I’m pointing out the truth. You are defensive of the current arrangement. You have been brainwashed. Some day you will probably take the red pill. Hopefully it doesn’t come at the cost of a personal tragedy.

GopherJake

Reaction score
The national narrative is set by a handful of powerful media conglomerates. It’s a problem. I can see the obvious truth of that, and also realize that there is a lot of competition in the space. Over the long term, it will change as more people wake up to what’s going on. My goal is to wake people up. That makes me neither a victim or a whiner. I’m pointing out the truth. You are defensive of the current arrangement. You have been brainwashed. Some day you will probably take the red pill. Hopefully it doesn’t come at the cost of a personal tragedy.
I appreciate your methodical attempt at rationalization. It's ironic that, since you can't seem to think for yourself, you project that onto others. Case in point, I'm sure you were just as big of an arrogant prick about your views prior to cracking open a book written in Austrian and learning about an economist named Friedman. But now we should believe you, because you stared into the magic hat.

To paraphrase your words, you are saying:

The "national narrative" is set by people I don't agree with. Other "national narratives" are set by people I do agree with (Note: you admitted they have the stage to do this). I choose to focus on those that I don't agree with. If there's one voice in any corner of the internet that says something outrageous, that gives me the right - no, the duty! - to dismiss everything anyone of my opponents says about any issue. Especially if it's Howie.

Victim2.

Spoofin

Reaction score
1.16M shots/day average over the past week.
And people said Biden couldn't do 100M in 100 days (at least he claims people said that).

Section2

Reaction score
I appreciate your methodical attempt at rationalization. It's ironic that, since you can't seem to think for yourself, you project that onto others. Case in point, I'm sure you were just as big of an arrogant prick about your views prior to cracking open a book written in Austrian and learning about an economist named Friedman. But now we should believe you, because you stared into the magic hat.

To paraphrase your words, you are saying:

The "national narrative" is set by people I don't agree with. Other "national narratives" are set by people I do agree with (Note: you admitted they have the stage to do this). I choose to focus on those that I don't agree with. If there's one voice in any corner of the internet that says something outrageous, that gives me the right - no, the duty! - to dismiss everything anyone of my opponents says about any issue. Especially if it's Howie.

Victim2.
Can you point to a single individual who formed all of their political or sociological or economic opinions entirely on their own, with no influences, and without reading? I bet they are very smart opinions.

to answer your question: I was a prog. Most of my friends were not. My family all was. I thought I was pretty common sense. I didn’t know much. Not much different than many prog posters.
cracking open books by Austrians was the last step in my journey. It started with experience and observation. The financial crisis was an eye opening experience.

I don’t expect anyone to take my word for it. Your own experience has to change to open your mind. It is like magic. I used to be hardcore pro choice for example. Then when my understanding of economics and finance changed, my opinion of abortion changed. I think that’s interesting. Totally unrelated topics. But you dig in your heels ideologically and view people in terms of opponents or allies. When those two change, your opinion on lots of unrelated issues change. There are several posters here who have been red pilled this year and I’ve seen it.

You think I’m only opposed to a few entities having the power to set the National narrative because you think they are lefties. If they were righties, I wouldn’t complain. My team doesn’t control it so it isn’t fair. You’re always close to the truth, but just a little off. You can have totalitarian governments on the left or right. The end result is the same. The goal is liberty. The control in so few hands and so connected to government is a huge concern. But not to you.

it’s interesting that you don’t think I’m wrong. Just that I shouldn’t complain about it.

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
Can you point to a single individual who formed all of their political or sociological or economic opinions entirely on their own, with no influences, and without reading? I bet they are very smart opinions.

to answer your question: I was a prog. Most of my friends were not. My family all was. I thought I was pretty common sense. I didn’t know much. Not much different than many prog posters.
cracking open books by Austrians was the last step in my journey. It started with experience and observation. The financial crisis was an eye opening experience.

I don’t expect anyone to take my word for it. Your own experience has to change to open your mind. It is like magic. I used to be hardcore pro choice for example. Then when my understanding of economics and finance changed, my opinion of abortion changed. I think that’s interesting. Totally unrelated topics. But you dig in your heels ideologically and view people in terms of opponents or allies. When those two change, your opinion on lots of unrelated issues change. There are several posters here who have been red pilled this year and I’ve seen it.

You think I’m only opposed to a few entities having the power to set the National narrative because you think they are lefties. If they were righties, I wouldn’t complain. My team doesn’t control it so it isn’t fair. You’re always close to the truth, but just a little off. You can have totalitarian governments on the left or right. The end result is the same. The goal is liberty. The control in so few hands and so connected to government is a huge concern. But not to you.

it’s interesting that you don’t think I’m wrong. Just that I shouldn’t complain about it.
You are just a shallow, binary donald who writes word salads.

Wally

Reaction score
You think I’m only opposed to a few entities having the power to set the National narrative because you think they are lefties. If they were righties, I wouldn’t complain. My team doesn’t control it so it isn’t fair. You’re always close to the truth, but just a little off. You can have totalitarian governments on the left or right. The end result is the same. The goal is liberty. The control in so few hands and so connected to government is a huge concern. But not to you
I agree. But the real control is Money, thats why I see all the money in a few hands as the bigger threat. Government has a built in accountabilty mechanism, massive unchecked wealth does not. Am I wrong?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Can you point to a single individual who formed all of their political or sociological or economic opinions entirely on their own, with no influences, and without reading?
Are you truly this stupid? Are you having a difficult time breaking the very cryptic code of what I have said? Should I diagram the sentences for you, so you can understand?

to answer your question
I didn't ask you a question in the post you quoted.

There are several posters here who have been red pilled this year and I’ve seen it.
I have no idea what this means.

This paragraph is a complete load of shit. Where do you come up with this stuff? Write better.

Whining about the media is weak. Your side has just as much media. It's just different from 1975. But you do you.

I'm done, this conversation is boring. Go back to your Howie obsession. You get the last word.

Top Bottom